Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [14]

How about it this one?"
"Hannah bananna no."
She frowned and put the sexy little red dress back on the rack. It looked like something that Holly, Bridget or Kendra would wear.
"Red dresses make you look like a slut."
"You had a red dress for prom last year."
"I rest my cass."
Suddenly my phone ringging 21 questions from 50 Cent, meaning i had a text message. Hannah stopped and looked over at me. Every since that little drama performance last week we've gotten so much closer. She was really there for me, making up for my two best friends that were M.I.A., well on tour. I pulled my sidekick out of my back pocket and flipped it open feeling my heart beat a little faster, hopeing it was Alex but still pleading that it wasnt.

FRM: MARKY
you did get my invation to my going away party?
And if so are you going?? i really want you to be there :)

"who is it?"
"Mark."
She rolled her eyes as i typed away at my reply.

TO: MARKY
Uh yeah i got it & im not sure if i could go :/

"This one?"
"Put it down", I said laughing.
Once again i heard 50 Cent playing again in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone and slide it open.

FRM: MARKY
Oh okay. I was wondering if you were up to having dinner with me tonight?

Why not?
TO: MARKY
Yeah sure, sounds fun

FRM: MARKY
Okay great. i'll pick you up at 7 your house

TO: MARKY
Sounds good see you then

I placed my phone in my pocket and walked over to Hannah saving her from getting a horrible green dress that looked like throw up.
"what did he want?"
"To know if i was going to his party."
"And?"
"He asked me out to dinner tonight."
She looked at me. I just shook my head and looked at a pair of shoes.
"And?"
"I said yes."
"Samantha Renee Clark you did not!" she yelled recieving stares from people around us.
"shut up."
"Dont."
"Its only innocent, besides he leaving Monday so im safe."
She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"You look beautiful."
"Thank you."
Mark took my hand and leaded me to his BMW. We sat in silence as the T- Pain filled the void. We finally pulled up to this very nice brand new restuarant that even had vailet waiting for us. Makr handed over his keys and we walked in hand in hand. We walked up to this poteum where this older snobby man stood.
"Name?" he asked rather femine but yet kind of rude.
"Castle."
"Oh Mr. Castle, follow me."
"Come on."
I smiled at Mark as we walked through the crowds and into this private section. He sat us down and then left abruptly.
"This is nice", I said looking around the nicely light room.
"Yeah."
Once again another akward silence, but this time it was interuppted by a waitress. We MARK ordered our drinks and then our food. I sat there playing with the cloth in my hand taking a good look at all the pictures hangging on the wall.
"So how have you been?"
"Good, and you?" I asked smiling.
"Great, so hows that one guy I saw you with at Alfredos?"
"Alex?" I asked and he just simply nodded.
"I guess hes okay, hes on tour."
"Oh so how long have you guys been together?"
"Oh me and Alex arent together. Were just friend, well at that now."
"Broke his heart?" Mark asked tilting his head slightly.
"I guess."
"He's probably in bad shape, i know how he feels."
I looked at him for him to continue but we got interrupted by our food coming. Things suddenly got less tensed and we sat there talking and laughing. We talked about everything and all the fun times we had in the past.

"So you leave monday?"
"Yeah, I cant wait to go to South Carolina and start the training."
"I'm so happy for you Marky."
"Thank you, god i missed you."
"Why?"
"Sam you dont even undstand how much i love you", he said grabbing my hand.
"Then why did you break up with me?" I asked pulling my hand out of his grasp.
"I wish i could go back, this whole time weve been apart i try to man up and tell you how much i love you and how much i want you to be my girlfriend and someday my wife just like we planned."
"Mark."
"No, it was a mistake, give me another chance?"
"And what, be a together for these last few days?"
"No. I'll come and visist and then you can come and watch me play footbal. Then when you graduate you come to South Carolina or if i make pros you come and live inmy house and got to school. Just like we always planned."
"Mark we were mostly drunk when we planend this out."
"I know but it doesnt mean i dont want it to happen. One day i want you to be my wife Sam."
"I'm not even out of high school and your barley 18. Were too young."
"Well i know that, i just know your the one for me Sam."
I stood there speechless. He grabbed my hand once again and started to rub my hand softly with his thumb. I looked back up feeling my heart beating out of my chest.
"Mark."
"Yeah?"
"I need time to think."
"Okay."

"thank you."
"Your welcome."
I looked over at him. He was just sitting there staring back at me with this look. I smiled and leaned in and quickly kissed his lips. I pulled back and he had this goofy smile.
"See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah."
"Will you have an answer by tomorrow?"
"Maybe."
i already know

I want to know whats going on in that pretty little head of yours