Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [15]

"You look fine."
"I look like a slut."
"No you dont."
"Katelyn my dress is like made for a little tweleve year old."
"Its fine, really."
I took one last look at myself in my body length mirror. I tugged down my gray short dress. I shrugged and tried to fix my hair one last time before we made our way to the car. I looked over at Katelyn watching her staring at the road intensly.
"Thank you."
"For what?" she asked with a laugh.
"For coming with me, i know this isnt your scene."
"You can say that."
"Thank you for coming with me, you dont understand how much this means to me."
"Dont worry babe im here for you."
"I lover you KATTY-LYNN."
"I lover you too SAMMY WAMMY", she said laughing.
"Damn Jack for those horrible names."
"I know right."
I looked out the window with my shaky hands in my lap. For the short period of time ive known Katelyn shes grown to be one of my best friends.
"Is this it?"
I looked up at the mansion that was infront of us. I nodded and she just looked shocked. She parked the car across the street and we just sat there. I sat there regaining my thoughts.
"You can do this."
"I hope."
We walked out the car and walked up to this huge house. We walked through the doors and the house was packed. I got greeted immediately. I looked around for any sign of Mark.
"I see Kerrera, call me when you want to leave."
"Okay."
She gave me and hug. I clutched on to her shirt. She pulled away from me and grasped my hand in a comforting way before she walked away. I stood there feeling dazed. Finally my legs started to work. I pushed through people and went stright to the bar. I needed a drink.
"Whaddup Sam, what can i get you?"
"Hi Brent, um just a shot."
"Of what?" he asked with a grin.
"Anything strong."
He nodded his head and poured me a shot glass of Jose Cuervo. I looked down at it already feeling my stomach lurch. I wasnt a fan of tequilla, it always got me right away. I grabbed it in my hand and raised it at Brent and he raised his beer that he had in his hand. I brought it to my lips and tilted my head along with the glass. I slammed it down letting the hot liquid run down my throat burning everything it touched.
"Can i have another one?"
"Oh course Clark, welcome back girl."
"Thanks."
I took another shot not even letting the burning sensation phase me. He handed me Caribbean Cruise, one of my favorites. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and then walked off.
"You came."
I turned around and smiled played on my lips once i saw Mark standing infront of me with a bottle of Hypntic in his hands.
"I told you I was Marky", I said walking over to him and planting a sloppy kiss on the corner of his lips.
"Why dont you taste good.", he said with a laugh as i felt his amrs snake around my waist.
"So ive been told."
His grinned whiped off his face as i got out of his grip. I downed the rest of my drink. I looked over at him and grabbed the bottle in his hand and took a swig. He grabbed it back with a nervous chuckle. He was looking at me not sure if he should let me drink to obivious and take advantage or stop me and be the guy.
"You know this brings back memories", I said smiling.
"Yeah."
I grabbed the bottle again and took another drink. He frowned upon this. I just giggled and leaned in and kissed his lips. I pressed my lips forcefully against his catching his off guard. Finally i felt his lips kissing back hard. His hands gripping my waist as the other held tightly ont othe bottle. I pulled away leaning my forehead against his.
"I say we move this action up stairs", I said with a smile.
He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. So many thoughts and memories running through my head. When i felt his hands going up my shirt i pictured Alex. Once my back hit the bed and springs made my budy jolt with the collision. I started to giggle thinking about all the times Alex and I had sex in Marks bed. Alex was my first and i wanted him to be my last. As i felt lips hit my bare collor bone i started to moan in pleasure. I closed my eyes as i felt the body huver over mine. I flutter my eyes open and met those big brown eyes. I looked down and saw that crucket smile that i loved. I couldnt hide the smile that was on my lips.
"Alex", i moaned as our hips pressed harde against each other.
"It's Mark."
My eyes blinked into focus and i saw Mark's hazil eyes looking into mine with such pain. I just closed my eyes letting his finsish what he started. I moved my hips into him trying to feel any pleasure at all. NOthing. I faked out a scream. I faked everthing. I felt him roll off of me and grabbed my waist pulling me against his body. His lips nuzzling into my shoulder crease.
"I love you."
I sighed and pulled out of his grip. I sat at the edge of the bed reaching down grabbing my clothes off of the ground.
"Where are you going?"
I sighed once again and stood up fixing my dress. I grabbed my heels slipping them on to my feet.
"Sam."
"Bye Mark."
I walked out the door and down the stairs. I met up with my best friends of the night, the bottle of Jager and a big can of red bull. I sat there with Brent talking and drinking. This is what ive become. Some depressed girl that drank her problems away. Whats next im going to become that girl who cried for everything. I'm DRAMA, im that girl guys talk about. A good fuck but full of crazy drama. I'm honestly need to a grip of myself, well after tonight. This is my last night of drama.

It's girls like you that make me think I'm better off...
Home on a Saturday night.
With all my doors locked up tight.