Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [16]

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"We're All Time Low and have a goodnight."
I walked off the small side stage. I walked away from all the guys who looked so happy and here i was looking like someone just shot my dog. I was faking my smiling, faking it to everyone. including myself. I watched Jack run into Alyssa's arms. I whipped the bullets of sweat that was running down my face. I took a seat on the couch taking sidekick to check my messages hoping for one, only one is all i wanted.
"Here you go Alex."
I looked up and saw Lori. She smiled and then handed me a water.
"Thanks."
"No problem, you had an amazing show", she said smiling.
"Thanks Lori."
"Cheer up sad boy, you just had a great show you should be on the top of the world."
"I am dont worry, Im just tried", I said taking another sip.
She gave me a look. Then her hand went on my thigh. She pouted her lips and looked at me sadly. She was very attractive, i was extremely attractive to her but I was no good for her.
"Alex please just smile."
I just laughed and smiled. She grabbed me into a hug and then kissed my cheek letting it lingering. I felt my skin tingle all over as he soft lips was pressed against mine. I felt this sense of guilt. I looking into her eyes and smiled. She went skipping away back to the van. I finished off the water and walked outside with the rest of the guys.
"Ay brah here."
I caught the can of Coors that Jack threw at me. I lifted up to thank him and then popped the cap open. I drank along with the guys laughing. I tried to push back the thought of Samantha to the back of my head the best i could, but i couldnt. Everything reminded me of her. I finished off my third beer and was ready to go lay down.
"I'm gonna head back in the van."
"Are you feeling alright?" Lori asked looking away from Rian and Matt.
"Yeah just tired."
"Okay, night."
I walked over to her and gave her a hug and then walked back to the van. I lay in the back putting on my headphones. I let my eyes drifted off too sleep with her on my mind. Suddenly i woke up to the vibrating from my phone. I looked down and saw SAM<33 flashing across the screen. I immediately answered it really excited.
"Hello."
"ALEX!"
"Sam, are you okay?"
"No."
"Whats going on, is everything okay?" i asked sitting up getting a little scared.
"I just really wanted to hear your voice baby."
"Are you drunk?"
"Maybeeee."
"Where are you?"
"I'm at Marks."
I didnt hear any music in the background or anyone talking. I felt a pain in my stomach.
"Is anyone there?"
"Yeah its a party. Where are you?"
"Sam, do me a favor and go find a sober friend. Who did you come with?" i asked sighing feeling slightly relieved but still scared.
"Kattty lyn drove me."
"Okay now go find Katelyn and tell her to take you home", I said talking slow as though i was talking to my little sister.
"Okay but could you stay on the phone with me?" she asked with a sudden urgency in her voice, almost as though she was begging.
"Of course."
"I miss you."
"I miss you too Sam, now go find Kate."
I could hear her open a door and music being blasted. I could imagine all her stupid friends drunk and hooking up with the "rich dicks". I heard her breathing becoming a little shallow.
"Sam? Are you okay?"
"No."
"Whats going on Sam?."
"I had sex with Mark."
ouch
I felt my heart break and my eyes start to sting. She picked him over me was what kept going on in my mind. I held back the anger and pain that was about to slip out and my tongue was about to do my fighting for me.
"Alex?"
"What?!"
"Please dont be mad at me i dont i cant handle it more and more i just-", she just went on rambling and it was confusing me and hurting my head.
"Just stop, i get it. You chose him over me."
"But when he was fucking me i was thinking about you. I looked up into his eyes and i saw yours. I screamed out your name not his. Im so fucked up in the head", she said crying.
"No your not baby just calm down and find Katelyn. Okay can you do that for me?" i asked soothing my voice.
"Yeah i found her."
"Okay."
"Who are you talking too?" i heard Katelyn's voice asking her.
"Alex."
"Fuck, give me the phone."
"Alex Katelyn wants to talk to you."
"Okay."
"Alex?"
"Yeah", I said sighing into the phone.
"Hey, um just go back to sleep or something. She's fine."
"Okay."
"Katelyn?"
"Yeah?" she asked trying to scream over the music.
"Please take care of her", I pleaded scratching my head with frustrations.
"I will."
"I love her you know."
There was a pause. I closed my eyes and scratched my head. My heart flittering and geting quesy at the thought of someone else touching her.
"I know."
And with that the phone went dead. I closed my eyes letting the tears fall.
"Be a man."
I threw my phone down and stared at the bottle of Vodka that seemed to be glowing in the dark. Like some kind of sign from god. I reached over and twist off the cap. I pressed my lips to the cold bottle and suck down the cure to this heartache.

"Alex?"
"Lori!!!"
"Alex?" she asked laughing and she stepped in.
"In the flesh, so what are you up to pretty lady."
"I guess taking care of your drunk ass", she said laughing and crawling over to me.
I just sat there with the half empty bottle of Vodka between my legs. I looked up at Lori and saw her small frame, her long legs that were slightly showing and her breast that was showing nicely from her top. Thoughts ran through my head of all the things i wanted to do to her. I licked my lips and moved a little closer. She stared back at me raising an eyebrow.
"You know youre really pretty."
"Thank you."
"Like really pretty."
"Are you okay Alex?"
"No my heart hurts", I said with a pout.
"Im sorry, is there anything I could do?"
"Yeah."
"That is?" she asked skeptical.
"Love me?"
She just smiled and pushed her body into me but i had other plans. I caught her lips into mine. The heated kiss turned into much more. Then one thing on my mind was Samantha

Once again I was woken up by a vibration. I reached over and looked at the screen and saw Sam flashing on the screen. I looked over at Lori who was sleeping on my chest. I lightly wiggled out of her grip and put on my sweats and jacket along with some shoes. I crawled over Rian and Zack who were groaning as my knee rubbed against them. I sneaked out into the cold feeling like shit.
"Hello."
"Alex."
"Yeah."
"I love you."
"I love you too baby."

Friends dont let friend drunk dial