Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [17]

Sam's P.O.V

The summer was over just as quick as it came. Senior year was finally here. One more year to go. One more year to make something out of myself, one more year to try and get out of her. I rolled out of bed around 6 and got dressed and ready. Tight jeans and a plaid tank top. I let my hair down and wavy that grew over the summer.No make up and no hair porduct. All in my natural disgust. Slid on reef sandals and grabbed my over size sunglasses and purse.
"Sam!"
I just shook my head and laid down in bed. I was kind of nervous to go back to school. Alyssa and the boys came home yeasterday afternoon. I sat down at lunch with Rian and Alyssa and talked about the tour. I guess not that much happen, well beside Jack and Alyssa breaking up. Better off friends, i guess is what their issue was. I just think they were too much alike.

"SAM! I dont want to be late on the first day!"
"Alright i'm coming."
I rolled my eyes grabbing my cars keys. I walked down the stairs and saw Hannah looking too dressed up for school. Make up caked on her face and the sluttiest clothes. I shook my head at her.
"This wasnt the outfit we picked on saturday."
"Well Britney came over last night and yeah."
"Whatever let go you damn hoe."
I got in my car and she followed. I looked over at her taking inanother glance. She had my almond shaped eyes and my full lips, my button nose but she was nothing like me. Then again shes too much like me. I turned up Circa Survive that was playing. I watched Hannah shake and moveher hands in circular motion. First day of high school always brings upon nervous. Then she started to get nervous about being late. I just rolled my eyes and parked the car. We walked up to the school and the second bell had already ran.
"Gosh now im late. Thanks a lot Sam!"
I watched her stalk off. Making a loud click with the sound of her heels going down the hallway. I just rolled my eyes and walked up to the list.
"Hannah?"
"Who else?" i asked turning around and smiling at Rian.
"Gosh they grow up too quick."
"Your telling me. If things go how they are she'll be a stripper or knocked up at no time", I said laughing.
"Shut up."
"Fuck." we both said in unison.
"Obrist?" we both asked again looking at each other.
"Lets get this year over with shall we?' he asked putting out his arm.
"We shall."
I linked arms with him smiling walking down the hallway.
"Wait up queers!"
We turned around and saw Alyssa walking over to us with a huge smile. He grabbed Rian's other arm smiling.
"From first day of kinder to the first last day of high school"
I just laughed as we walked into Ms. Obrist class. We walked in to the class that was already in progress. This older plump lady looked at us well more like glared.
"just find an empty seat."
I noticed two seat in the front and one towards the back. Alyssa pushed us out of the way and sat in the back. Me and Rian looked at each other and sat in the front.
"Sucka."
I just laughed as they handed back a piece of paper. I put down my name, the date and period. I looked down and the first question and it instantly popped out at me.
What thing did you do over summer that completely changed thecourse of your life
How should i start?

Lost a guy
Feel in love
Lost another guy
Drank away my heartache
Went back to the old me
And now i have a permanent reminder as well as a new jewelery piece

I clanked on my new tongue ring and then Rubbed my lower stomach where my permint reminder of this love heartache lied.
I was a faker before you was branded on my skin forever. To remind me of what i lost and what i love.
"Pass your papers up to the front please."
I looked down at the words i wrote down. I watched as she collected the papers and stood at the poduin looking at all of.
"So basically these are your reminder of the first day of your last day of senior year. You'll get them on June 12, 2006. Which is the last day of high school for most of you. Buckle up and get ready this year is going to be a bumpy ride"
She gave me a wink. I saw my paper in her hand. I guess she started earlier. She read just read the prolge just wait til she read the whole book.

I'd be a liar if i denied you at all