Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [19]

"Come on pretty, pretty please?"
"Alex I cant."
"Why not?" I asked pouting my lip.
"You know I hate going to parties", Lori said shutting her locker.
"Not even for your incredibly hot boyfriend?"
She just looked at me with a grin. I stood my ground trying to look cute as I wrapped my arms around her. She looked at me and smiled.
"No."
"Fine, but youre coming to sit with me at lunch."
"That I can do."
She grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. We walked through the school hand in hand. I looked over to our spot and saw Sam talking with Jack and Rian. I and Lori walked up to them and my heart started to beat a little faster. The closer I got the faster the beat went. I felt Loris hand tighten like she knew that my heart was beating a little faster for someone other than her.
"Whaddup brah," Jack said but my eyes were on Sam.
I stared at her tight jeans that made her ass look fantastic. Then down to her Nikes that we picked out together.
"Whaddup, hi Sam", I said with a smile.
She looked at me with hate in her eyes. Her eyes wondering down to the linked hands that were between me and Lori.
"Hey Lori, I really like your shoes", Sam said with a smile completely ignoring Me.
"Awh thanks, I really like yours."
"Eh, I use to love them but somehow theyre just like all my other pairs", she said looking dead in my eye.
OUCH
"Hey Im going to get going", she said hugging Rian and then hugging Jack.
"Eat lunch with us", Rian said right before he put his arm around Kererra.
"Nah I cant, sorry see you guys around."
She smiled at Lori and then just completely ignored my presence. I looked over at Rian and he just shook his head and sat down. Lori started to lead us to the table. We took a seat and she just played with my hair or with our hands. She didnt get into the conversation or anything. My eyes kept wondering off to Sam. I saw here sitting there talking to this football player, Gavin. I think thats what his name was.
"Alex."
I watched her smile and play with her hair. Her fingers twirling it, a habit she had when she was bored.
"Alex."
I watched Gavin take a seat next to her offal close to her. Whispering thing in her ear, making her laugh.
"Alex, god dammit."
I snapped out of it and saw all of them staring at me.
"What?"
"You were totally spacing out, you didnt even laugh at my joke", Jack said smiling.
"Either did Lori, are you guys doing dirty stuff?" Alyssa asked with a smirk knowing very well what I was looking at.
"She never laughs at my jokes."
I looked over at Lori who was doing homework. I stared down at her and took the paper away from under her.
"Al!"
"AL?!" they all said together and then busting up.
I looked over at Lori who was turning red.
"Yeah she calls me Al, fucking assholes", I said laughing.
"Give me my paper."
"No you have to talk, its lunch so talk."
"Alexander give me my homework."
"What is this Physics, you have Physics first. Your doing homework at school, your suppose to do it at home. Hence the name homework."
"I'm pretty aware of the word Homework. I just wanted to get ahead since Im going to be busy doing my essay for Ms. Green", she said looking in my eyes.
"Are you kidding?"
"No, why would I?"
"Well that paper is due in a week."
"Well unlike you I dont wait to the last minute to slap together a piece of crap and slide by with a C."
A chorus of uuuhhs and ohhhs came from everyone. I looked at then and rolled my eyes and then looked back at Lori who looked really annoyed. I always knew she was into school, but I didnt know it was this bad.
"Okay, ill give it back if you give me a kiss", I said with a smile.
She just smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly. Then I handed her the paper. Everyone awed while Alyssa and Jack made puke noises. I just laughed and then got into their conversation. I looked over at Lori who was sitting there quietly doing her work. Every now and then she would kiss my cheek or talk to me but she was so quiet, she didnt drink, she didnt smoke, party, or anything like that. Sure she went to shows and had the same interest in music than me but she was just too good for me. She was your definition of a good girl. Then I looked over at Sam and her group of friends. She was the center of conversation. Making everyone laugh and having all eyes on her. She drank, partied, kissed like a dream, a body that made my mouth water and the way she sucked my--- fuck I should stop thinking like that. Lori was the good girl while Sam was the bad girl MY GIRL. I should just get over it, she obviously hates me. I looked back up at her and her eyes met mine. I saw her lips curve into a smile. Maybe not

I Think About You Every Day