Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [22]

"Dude Im like really excited."
"No, really?", I asked still mesmerized by the poor dance moves that Jennifer was trying to pull off to Dick Lips that was playing on my stereo.
"Shut up, so Alyssa's on coming?"
"Nah you know her, she's not into the whole going to concerts and having sweat all over her."
"Prissy little Alyssa. So were gonna be the only girls?"
"Nah Katelyns coming."
"Your friend?"
"Yeah, shes really chill. I love that girl to death."
"More than me?" she asked with a fake snooty mock.
"Definitely."
"Anyways, who else is coming?
"Well you and me."
"Obviously", she said with a laugh.
"Katelyn, Jack, Zack, Alex and I guess Lori."
"Lori?" she asked with a disgusted face.
"Yeah, Alex's girlfriend."
"EW, whys that bitch coming?"
"Shes not a bitch, shes actually really nice", I said painting my nails.
"But why is she coming?"
"Cause she is so drops it okay, and is nice to her."
"Oh."
"What was that oh all about?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"It was an oh, oh."
"That makes no sense", I said laughing looking at my finished nails.
"Well in my head it did."
"BLINK!!!!!"
I jumped up scared at the sound of someone screaming and bursting opens the door. I looked up at the group of guys standing at my door and a pretty little girl laughing. My eyes scanned the faces and it seemed as though someone was missing.
"Sammy wammy I missed you!" Jack yelled jumping on me.
"I missed you too Jackie", I said with a laugh and then hugging him as we rolled over on the bed.
"So are you ready pretty girl", he asked looking down at me.
"Yeah", I said with a smile.
"Wheres your friend, do we have to go pick her up?"
"No, shes right there", I said looking up.
I watched his eyes wandered up and got a little big. I could see Jack's eyes wondered off to the low cut tank top that showed off her assets that god blesses her with. I looked over at Jack with a smirk seeing him in some kind of trance. His mouth wide open. I reached over and tapped the bottom of his jaw.
"Youre drooling just a tad", I said laughing.
"Alright now that we've seen Jack get a boner, its time to go", Rian said with a laugh.
"Lets go!" Jack yelled running out the door.
I smiled and turned off my stereo grabbing my keys and money. Katelyn grabbed me into a hug and then laced arms with me while Jennifer walked off with Jack and Rian. We walked out the door and outside there was their big white van was parked on the curb.
"So were all gonna go in your tour van?" I asked putting my arm around Rian.
"Yes, I mean it fits all of us."
I just shrugged and got in. I could smell fabreeze and ass. Alex was driving and Rian sat up in front with him. Me, Jennifer and Jack in the middle. Then Katelyn, Matt and Zack in the back.
"Oh yeah guys this is my friend Jennier. Back there its Zack, Katelyn and Matt. Thats Jack and driving is Alex; you know rain man."
"Will you quit it with Rain man", he yelled laughing.
"No, its way too funny."
Everyone said hi trying not to laugh. I just watched Jack flirt and it dawned to me, Jack was such a ladies man. This little nerd had his way with the girls. I sat there quiet as everyone else was talking, well except Alex. I could hear him humming softly to the music that was playing on the radio.
"So Sam I heard you got this shin dig from that guy asking you to homecoming", I heard Katelyn say behind me.
"Shin dig?" Zack asked laughing making everyone else giggle.
"Yes, shin digs asshole."
"Oh yeah that was crazy. You said yes right, cause I mean damn if he did all that for me I would have gotten on my knees", Jack said making us laugh.
"Your so gay brah", Rian said with a laugh.
"And youre jealous that Im not attractive to you."
"Whatever", Rian said laughing hard.
"So who is this guy?" Zack asked sounding like an older brother.
"Um-"
"His names Gavin Smith", Jack said cutting me off.
"And hes star quarterback."
"He's gorgeous", Jennifer said smiling.
"He's another Mark Castle", Alex said talking for the first time.

Everyone stayed quiet looking around. I didnt have anything to say, well I did I just stayed quiet. But then I felt something coming up, like it had a mind of its own. I opened my mouth but then closed it again.
"Where's Lori? Alex," I asked as everyone started to look around feeling the tension that was on the rise.
"Shes at home. Where Gavin?"
"Probably at practice, but I mean hes not my boyfriend."
"Oh really, well isnt that a shame. How long until you break this kids heart?"

"I dont know Alex. How long until you break Loris?"
"Are you gonna fuck Gavin too and scream my name again, slut!"
"Kick it brah", Matt said yelling from the back surprising me that he was standing up for me. He's always been Alex's friend not mine.
"You kick it Matt!"
"Enough fuck Alex youre driving!" Rian said breaking in.
"I'm cool brah."
I felt my eyes start to water but I held it in making sure no one could see. I looked over and saw Jennifer and Jack giving me sympathy smiles. For the rest of the ride there everyone was quiet. The only thing that could hear are whispers and the radio playing softly. Every now and then Alex's road rage antics. Finally we pulled up to the venue. There wasnt that long of a line. I took a seat on the curb and just played with my phone. Katelyn and Jennifer sitting next to me trying to cheer me up. I looked over at Rian and Alex talking. Alex looked really sad and Rian looked like he was giving his famous Dawson words of wisdom.

"Hey Matt."
"Hey are you okay?" he asked taking the empty spot next to me.
"Yeah Im fine. Thanks for what you did."
"Youre welcome Sam. Youre like my little sister, dont forget that kid", he said putting an arm around me.
"Thank you", I said leaning into him.
"Umm."
I looked up and saw Alex looking down at us. He had his hands in his tight jeans looking around.
"Can I talk to you Sam?"
"Ill just go."
I felt Matt rub my shoulder before he got up and walked away. I looked up and Alex was staring down at me intensely. I felt really awkward for some reason. Two years of shady things and all of a sudden were awkward.
"Hey."
"Hi, um can I sit down?"
"Yeah."
He sat down next to me putting his legs up resting his chin on his knees. He looked over at me with his sad brown eyes.
"Listen what I said back there in the van was fucked up. I'm really sorry, I shouldnt have said it and Im an idiot."

"Alex its fine really. Im sorry for what I said too. Im a bitch."
"Nahh Im the dick that started it."
"You sure did end it."
He looked at me with sad eyes again. I smiled up at him with an innocent look.
"Joke. Gosh what happen to us?"
"Love."
"Yeah", I said looking down at my black slip on vans.
"Do you think we can go back to how we use to be?" he asked me. I just looked at him with eyebrow raised.
"Well without that, but that was the best part", he said with a laugh.

"I know it was."
"So what do you say Samuel?"
"I think its worth a try Alexandra", I said laughing.
"Can I have a hug?"
"No."
"But I thought-"
"Joke."
He opened his arms and I got in his tight embrace. Being in his arms just felt right. It was as though we fit perfectly together. I know he felt it too. His arms tightened around me while his lips hit my neck. I could feel him sigh in my ear, just letting his body relax in my arms. I could feel his heart beating fast going in the same rhythm as mine.
"I really missed you Sam."
"I really missed you too."
I got my body more into his, M lips softly touching his ear. I kissed him softly and I could feel his shake. I smiled against his ear and I could feel him smile against mine.
"Awwwh look their friend."
I reliantly got out of his arms and looked around at everyone who was staring at us with a smile.
"A new start?" Alex asked with a smile.
"Yeah a new start."

A new start is just the started of the same ending.