Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [23]

"So tell me about yourself?"
I looked up from the disgusted plate of food that was infront of me. The expensive disgusting food. I looked up into those beautiful eyes and those amazing cheek bones. That perfect smile that probably cost his parents thousand of dollars in dental work.
"Well what do you want to know?"
"Everything", he said with a laugh.
"Okay well born and raised to high school sweeathearts Lynn my mother and Daniel my father."
"still together?"
"Happily married with two daughters."
"Hannah right?" he asked playing around with his fork.
"Yes Hannah, shses too much like me."
"Yeah she deffinately has your good looks, but your one of a kind."
"Wow Gavin Smith you sure are smooth."
"No i'm just honest."
"Right."
"So tell me more."
"Well everything was perfect growing up. I guess things change when you hit high school."
"Well i think things change regardless", he said.
"I guess they do, but tell me about yourself."
"Well my father is a successful buisness man and my mother the gold digger. She got knocked up with me and my dad was stuck, so he did what he thought was right and married her. Recently she field for divorce."
"I'm so sorry", i said touching his hand.
"Its okay, im glad shes gone. My dads great and all she did was use him and fuck the obvious pool man garden boy", he said with a laugh.
"Gavin-"
"Its okay really."
"Okay", I said smiling.
The rest of the night just consisted of talking about our past and his future. Because honesly i have nothing to talk about in that department. Dinner ended and so did conversation. The ride back to my house was quiet and a little uncomfortable. When we pulled up to my empty house i looked over at him with a smile. Half of me wanted to invited him in and do things to him that would keep my mind off of things and the other wanted to just end everything right here and then. I wasnt sure what side was going to win. He smiled at me and then looked past my eyes at the empty house that was obviously on his agenda. I smiled sudeuctly and leaned in kissing his lips. I felt nothing. The sound of suction was the only thing i heard. No sigh, no wow just the sound of our lips pulling apart as fast as it could. I looked into his beautiful eyes seeing everything that i would have wanted in the past, looking at all my demons that were just floating in the air. Searching in the light for a pattern or something relaible, something i needed. Love.
"Do you want to come in?"
i guess love isnt what i need tonight. LUST over LOVE, so you dont get hurt.

Dont talk, just ride.