Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [25]

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"Alex, wake up brah."
"Leave me alone."
"Alex, god dammit wake up."
I rolled over on my side and I felt a warm body next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a pretty blonde next to me. I could see her bare back through the blankets. I rolled on my back and looked up at Rian who stared at this scene with his hand on his hips shaking his head.
"Really Alex? Youre going back to this? What is this like your fifth girl this week?"
My head was pounding at all the questions. I rubbed my crusted eyes and then ran my fingers through my hair trying untangling the obvious sex hair knots.
"Youre at least using protection right?"
I looked down at the empty Trojan condom wrapper on the floor. I looked up at him and grinned.
"Alright brah, just get up we have practice", he said laughing and then giving one last glance at the girl before he walked out the door.
"Please tell me you at least know her name."
"Your probably know more than me", I said before he rolled his eyes and walked out the room.
I got up and slipped my boxers on. I reached over for a pair of jeans and a shirt. I hurried and laced up my kicks. I took one last glance at the girl sleeping naked in my bed. Her legs tangled up in the sheets.
"Im sorry".

"Alexander why do you keep doing this?"
I put down the guitar and grabbed the bottle of Gatorade.
"Do what?" I asked with a grin looking over at Jack.
"Keep having these one night stands, its not healthy."
I watched Jack eating a bag of cheetos. Stuffing his face like some animal. I just looked at him raising an eyebrow.
"Either is eating junk food but people still do it. The reasons are that it obviously tastes good, well sometimes in my case, and its addicting."
"Cut the shit, this whole thing started with Sam and now youre doing the same shit", Rian said whipping the sweat from his forehead.
"I have no idea what youre talking about Dawson, so enough of this cheap talk lets practice."
Zack gave me a look and then past right past me. I just gave them all a smile as they passed me and stood behind me. I set up the mic and the string around my shoulder.

"Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets,
Coloring my senses cherry red; at least for this week...
Kisses under starry night skies, talked about in song,
We play along, so bitter sweet by our design.
I'm sick and tired of writing songs about you,
This is it, this is the end...
"
I took a deep breathe trying to regain my composure and not breaking down right then and there.
"Take off your makeup and put down the camera,
Choke on the drama that makes me want to,
Tear up the pictures, the pages you've saved,
Creating a life of trends and make believe...

I've got no place in my heart for a criminal like you to dwell,
In this endeavor, make this last forever...
I'm just delirious,
You can't be serious,
You're so infamous for leaving me a mess...

Take off your makeup, put down the camera,
Choke on the drama that makes me want to,
Tear up the pictures and pages you've saved,
Creating a life of trends and make believe

She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets,
Get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces
"Are you having a good time sweetheart?"

Take off your makeup, put down the camera,
Choke on the drama that makes me want to,
Tear up the pictures and pages you've saved,
Creating a life of trends and make believe...

I took a deep breathe and looked over at the guys. They knew what this song was about, shit everyone knows. I looked forward at the empty couch in front of us. I could see Samantha Renee Clark sitting there smiling at me. I could see Gavin and Mark on both ends of her. I saw those beautiful lips press against Marks and then against Gavins. I couldnt get her out of my head regardless how many times I tried.

"Carry on home,
I'll be waiting miles and miles away,
Leaving you to be forever seventeen,
Cleaning up the messes that you've made."

I opened my eyes and she was gone. I shook off the feeling. I looked over at the guys with a smile. He looked at me confused.
"Isnt there a party tonight?"