Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [26]

Sam's P.O.V.

"I cant believe your graduating."
"I know my little girl is growing up."
I looked at my Mom and Dad looking at me with tears in their eyes. I looked over at Hannah smiling at us.
"I just cant believe Im actually graduating", I said looking at myself in my cap and gown.
"You look beautiful", Hannah said fixing my hair, brushing out the curls.
"Thank you."
"Pictures!"
I just smiled and posed with Hannah. Then with my mom and dad and then all four of us. I just couldnt believe this was happening.
"FAMILIA IM HERE!"
I looked over at Alyssa and Rian walking through the door in matching caps and gowns.
"Were graduating!"
I just laughed and opened my arms for Alyssa to jump into them. We spun around screaming at the top of our lungs.
"Come on Rain Man you ain't too cool to hug your best friends."
"Enough with the rain man, he said walking over to us and opening his arms taking us both in his arms.
"Picture."
I just laughed and let go of them. Rian got in the middle and me and Alyssa on the sides posing against him. Everything seemed so surreal. Sitting in the car on the way to the school. I watched the houses that all looked alike pass by me. I was so excited about graduating and getting out of this prison which is known to the world as high school. It seemed like the only thing, the only thought going through my head was ALEX GASKARTH. All these memories of him going through my head. From the first time we met to the first kiss. Everything coming at me all in once. A slide show of the love of my life playing behind my eyelids.
Reaching the field and walking down the aisles to my seat. I sat there next to Alyssa and all the guys. Through out the ceremony my eyes were glued to Alex. He would glance over at me and I would dart my eyes away scared. I dont know what I was scared of anymore. Was I scared of actually being with the person that I loved? OR was I scared of actually getting my heart broken?
"Sam, come on."
I looked over at Alyssa who was up and out of her seat. I got up and followed the line to the front. I looked up at Alex laughing with Jack. His cute smile and the way he talked through the side of his mouth.
"Samantha Renee Clark."
I heard the cheering and the fog horns coming from the stands. I just smiled and walked up the stairs and shook hands with the principal. I looked at all the kids in front of me. All these people I hated, all these fake people that just saw me as something, someone I wasnt. I walked down and took my seat. Finally after all these years Im done.

"I now present the class of 2006."
"Mosh pit!" Jack yelled jumping at us.
"LETS PARTY!".