Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [28]

"Wait up girl."
"Catch me!" she screamed laughing.
I watched her run off in the park. I squinted my eyes to see through the dark and the light fog starting to come down around us. I put down the bottle on the bench and ran after her. I could hear her giggle. I ran around the jumbo gym.
"Gosh your so slow!"
"Hey, hey I'm over weight", I said putting my arms above my head, trying to take deep breathe.
"Your so out of shape Gaskarth."
"Well not everyone can be as skinny as you."
"SHut up you damn twig", she said laughing walking over to me.
"Im no twig, watch feel this."
I flexed my arms out in front of her. She reached over and squeezed.
"Your suppose to flex Alex."
"Awh, did', I said pouting.
"Awwh you little muscle man", she said hugging me.
"Little, psht."
"Alright big, enormous, like humongous."
"Okay enough, meanie", I said pouting.
She looked up at me and laughed. Then she leaned in and gave me a little kiss. I put my hand behind her neck and deepened the kiss. I felt her tongue slid against mine. Her hands went up my body and on my face. Then she pulled away smiling up at me. She licked her lips and then walked away.
"Where are you going missy?"
"The bottle was calling me!"

I just laughed and followed her once again. She was sitting on the table with the bottle in hand. I smiled and jumped to the spot next to her. She smiled and handed over the bottle. I took a small sip and placed it in between my legs.
"So why did you want to go to the park?"
"To talk."
"About what?" i asked taking another sip.
"Life", she said looking over at me with a smile.
"Bull, whats up?"
"That song back there", she said stopping.
"Yes?"
"It was amazing."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome", she said smiling over at me.
"So um what are you going to do this summer?"
"Nothing, you know stuck here", she said with a laugh taking a sip of the bottle.
"How about you?"
"Um probably touring, we got signed to hopeless and so yeah."
"Oh yeah, so when do you leave?"
I looked down at my hands and i watched her in the corner of my eye looking worried. i took a deep breathe and my eyes met hers. Gosh i loved her so much.
"In two weeks."
"Oh."
She looked away and just stared at the jungle gym in front of her. I looked down at my hands not sure what to do.
"Um do you know how long you'll be gone?"
"For a long time."
She faked a smile and looked away. Then i just looked down at my shoes. It hurt so bad, i've always wanted to be with this girl and i'm just gonna loose her again. She reached over and took the bottle taking a drink. Then she put it down on the ground. She looked over at me and smiled.
"I'm happy for you, this is what you've always wanted."
"Yeah, i guess."
"We should head back."
I just nodded and got up. She just left the bottle there catching up to me. I felt her hand brush against mine and her soft hand meeting mine. I opened my fingers for hers to wrap around mine. The greatest feeling was to just have her next to me. Just to be able to feel her. But the worst feeling is to know that i cant have her. Not now, not ever.

I dont really give a damn about falling in love now.