Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [02]

We pulled up to Alex's house. We walked in to the sounds of Blink being blasted through the huge speakers on the entertainment system. They were all setting all the bottles up and putting the beers in the coolers. I saw Zack standing up against the wall with his beer in his hand. I smiled and walked over to him.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So who else is coming?" I asked just trying to start up a conversation.
"Just a couple of the guys which means like the whole school," he said taking another drink of her beer.
"Yeah word usually spreads fast when free alcohol is mention"
"Yeah pretty much," he said.
He just looked around and then back at me and smiled. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I looked and saw Matt and Brandon talking. I just walked over to them talking as the house got more packed. I finally spotted Alyssa and Jack so I practically ran over to them. She looked at me with her questioning eyes. I just shook my head and she rolled her eyes.
"Fuck him, lets dance!"
I just laughed as she pulled me over to her. She started to dance around me pulling my arms up as she got closer. I just laughed and started to dance along with her. All the guys were watching intensely as we grinded against each other laughing.<br>
"Lets take shots!"
God she was just like Jack. She pulled me through the crowds of people that were filling in the house. We got to the kitchen right infront of the barthe kitchen counter.
"What can I get you ladies?" Alex asked with a smile.
"Two shots my good sir," Alyssa answered with a smile.
"Anything for Sam."
He said with a wink and his famous grin. I just smiled at him. He was such a smooth talker and I wouldnt want him any other way. He grabbed threw shot glasses and filled them up with patron tequila. He gave us two of the glasses and lifted his up as we all downed them. I made a face once I felt the burning down in my throat.
"Here."
Alex handed me a capri sun. I opened it and took a big gulp from it. I handed it to him with a smile. He took a drink and grinned at me.
"Thank you," I said smiling.
"No thank you beautiful."
He smiled at me and then opened his mouth to say something until someone asked for some drinks. He gave me one last smile and then turned to the two girls. I looked over at Alyssa and she had a huge smile. She leaned over to my ear.
"Get with him," she whispered as I looked over at Alex who was staring at me with a smile and then turning to give the girls the shots.
"If you dont get with him, Im never going talk to you again," she said before walking away.
"Hey when I last saw you , you were with Alyssa?"
"She has other things on her agenda," I said looking back at Alyssa and Jack kissing on the dance floor.
"I see that," he said getting closer.
"You know how Alyssa is."
Then Zack walked by. He looked at me and smiled but just kept on walking. I just shook my head and looked up at Alex.
"Oh Alex?" I asked putting my hand on his hip.
"Yes?"
"Can you get me a Smirnoff?"
"Of course. What flavor pretty girl?"
"Green apple," I said with smile.
"Okay Ill be right back."
I stood there and saw Zack talking with the guys. He looked over at me and smiled again. I smiled back. Too bad he was such a sissy.
"Here you go."
"Is it twist off?"
"Why yes it is."
I reached over and took it from his hand. I twist it off and took a sip. I reached over putting the cap in his pocket. He looked up at me with a goofy smile.
"Oh thank."
"You welcome", I said with a smile.
"So whats up with you and Zack?"
"Nothing," I said with a smile and then taking a sip of my drink.
"Okay," he said mimicking my smile and the sip of his beer.
Then the begging on Make it Rain came on. I finished off the drink and then looked over at Alex and smiled.
"Dance with me?" I said taking his hand.
He just laughed finishing the rest of his beer and then taking both of our bottles putting them the counter. We walked out to where everyone was. He spun me around as we got closer. He put his hands on my hips as I swayed them against his waist. I turned around as his arms went around my waist. He grinded against me as I looked up into his eyes. Then the song changed and Alex grip loosened as Jack pulled him away to do the Snap Yo fingers came on. I started to do it with Alyssa laughing. She got closer putting her arms around my waits. We hugged laughing as we scared out BITCH along with Lil' John.
"If you want to know this is how it goes down!"
Then I felt Alex against me again laughing. I was still dancing with Alyssa but then Pitbull came on. Alex grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him as I started to back it up laughing. I leaned back looking at Alex with a smile. He kissed my cheek and I knew he was my boy for this summer. Alyssa grabbed me and started to grind against me putting me in a sandwich. She leaned over to my ear with a smile.
"Fuck Zack."
She grabbed me into a hug as we spun around switching places. I smiled as I started to dance with Jack. He leaned over to my ear. Thats been happening a lot lately.
"Do I have a chance with Alyssa?"
"Yes."
"Yes!" he said pumping his fist in the air making me crack up.
I grabbed Alyssa and started to dance with her. I looked up at Alex and smiled. He reached for my hand and pulled me against his chest.
"Want to go get another drink!" he yelled over the music.
I nodded as he grabbed my hand entwining our fingers as we made our way to the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled kissing my cheek again.
"Another Smirnoff?"
"Yes please."
"Be back."
I watched as he walked away. He looked so good in those tight jeans and the zip up hoodie. His ATL baseball cap and his Nikes. Everything about his was sexy. He wasnt that model sexy he was that confident rock star kind. These parties brought so many memories. And the weird thing is, is that Alex is in it. We were doing and thinking the same thing as we are tonight.
"Take a shot with me?"
I looked up and saw Zack smiling at me. I couldnt help but to smile back. I nodded and he took my waist and led me behind the counter. He got two shot glasses and filled them up and handed one to me. I clanked them against his as we downed it. I slammed it on the counter as I made another face. Zack just laughed at me, god he had a nice body.
"You look really cute when you do that," he said against my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"What this?" I asked making the face again laughing.
"Very cute."
"So are you," I said with a grin finding my confidence in the form of alcohol.
"Here you go pretty girl," Alex said handing me another drink.
"Thank you."
"Dude Alex did you see fucking Matt."
I watched as Alex and Zack talked. They were both cute, completely different types of cute, but still cute. I finished my drink and started to walk off bored with just standing around. <br>
"Where are yo going?"
"To dance, you boys coming?"
They looked at each other and Zack grabbed my waist. I looked at Alex and he just smiled lifting up his beer.
"I'll be right there Samantha."
I liked how he called me Samantha. I grabbed Zacks hand and put them on my waist. He just grinned as he barley moved. He was so stiff and didnt at all touch me. He was acting like he was scared. He lifted his hands and I looked at the bottom of his tight pants and I saw the v. I looked over at saw Jack run around with out a shirt. I looked up at him and laughed.
"Jacks hilarious."
He just nodded laughing. Alyssa and Kerrera came over to me dancing. Zack was so distant and it was pissing me off. I was already on a good one and when Im buzzed I like to be really touchy feely. No matter how slutty that sounds you all know what I mean. I grabbed Casey and started to dance with her, trying my best to just get away from Zack. He was just so frustrating and I was too drunk to deal with him. I saw Alex standing against the wall. I usedmy index finger to call him over. He just smiled and unzipped his jacket. I walked over to him grabbing his hand.
"Congragulations! You're officialy my dance partner."
"Fuck yeah," he said giving me a high five.
We walked back to everyone laughing. Alex grabbed my waist without no hesitation He pulled me up to his body as he moved around actually dancing. Alex was more upfront whether that was a good thing ro bad, but at this point I really like it. I turned my body to face him. I leaned in to him as our lips slightly brushed against each other. I got closer and looked into his eyes. His hot breathe was hitting my lips. I leaned in closer like I was going to kiss him but I just grabbed him hat.
"That wasnt nice," he said laughing.
I just smiled and put his hat on. I looked into his eyes as our hips were pressed up against each other. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly and then turning my body around.
"It looks better on you," he said kissing my neck.
Then I felt his tongue against my neck and thats what got me. I turned around and hugged him. I kissed his neck up to his ear lightly nibbling on it.
"Your beautiful Samantha."
"Lets take shots!" Jack yelled at us breaking up up.
I looked at Alyssa and grabbed her hand. I looked back and saw Alex slapping Jacks head. Alyssa just laughed as we ran past people.
"Good kisser?"
"Always have been," I let slip out.
She was about to ask me something when Jack pulled us. I leaned against the counter and then I felt those familiar arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and smiled at Alex.
"Okay I have an idea guys," Jack said obviously drunk making us just laugh at him.
"Dont you guys want to know my idea," he whined making us laugh harder.
"Yes jack, whats your idea?" Alex asked against my ear giving me goosebumps.
"Well Ill tell you. After we take our oh so delicious shots we have to kiss our lady friends."
"But I want to kiss Sam."
"Yeah me too," Alex said laughing at Alyssa.
"Alex you kiss Sam but you, your kiss me. Then later you can kiss Sam but only if I could watch," he said pulling her into his body.
She just laughed and kissed his lips. We all grabbed out glasses lifting them up in the air and then downing the. Before I could make the face I felt lips against mine. I kissed back with eagerness as I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands made their way behind my neck to deepen the kiss as his tongue made its way through my lips. I tugged on his hair lightly as he moaned in my mouth. I pulled away and smiled up at him.
"Lets go somewhere."
He smiled and grabbed my hand leading up the stairs . We reached his room. He let me in first as he locked the door behind him. I took a look around at the very familiar room. I looked over at him and smiled.
"Your room looks the same."
"I know."
"So," I said walking over to him.
"So."
He placed his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in and kissed his pouty lips. Once again he was the first to deepen the kiss. Our tongues were fighting against each other or control as our bodies were pressed up against each other. I started walking backwards towards the bed. Once the back of my knees hit the bed he lightly pushed me down and I brought him down with me. I felt the hat falling off the bed. I pulled away from his lips and crawled up to the top of the bed. He followed suit and immediately crashed his lips into mine. I felt his hands on my hip as he traced my bare skin. I reached for the bottom of his shirt pulling it up and over his head. I reattached our lips just loving the way his lips tasted. I wrapped my leg around his lightly as our kiss got more intense and passionate. He pulled away from my lips as he hands roamed up my shirt and his hand rested just below my bra.
"Are you drunk?"
"No,are you?" I asked laughing.
"No,this time I just want us to be sober and to actually mean something."
I grabbed his face and kissed his lips hard. I kicked off my shoes and rolled over on hi straddling his hips. He played with the hem of my shirt as he sat up just a little. He pulled away from my lips and ripped the shirt off of me and caught my lips again. I crashed my hips into his as he trailed kissed from my lips down my neck to my chest. Then I heard sirens and I pulled away from his lips for a second before he grabbed me and pulled me back.
"Alex!"
There was banging on the door. I pulled away from Alex. He threw his head back in annoyance. I just laughed at how cute he looked. I leaned over and kissed his neck. He moaned rather loudly as I brushed my teeth against his neck.
"Alex!"
"What the fuck do you want!"
"The cops asshole!" Matt yelled back.
"Fuck."
He looked up at me and gave me a softy kiss and then patted my thigh so I could get up. He grabbed his shirt and ran out shutting the door behind him. I got up and looked around for my shirt and not finding it. I just grabbed one of his glamour kills hoodie and pulled it over my head. I put on my shoes and walked down the stairs.
"Sam lets go."
I grabbed Alyssa hand. There were cops everywhere. I felt someone grabbing my waist. I looked up and saw Zack who was with Jack.
"Come on lets go through the back."
He grabbed my hand as we ran toward the back to back my car. All of us pilled in and drove away. I got to Jacks and I looked back to see him and Alyssa attached to the mouths. I looked over at Zack and laughed. Finally Jack got out and I drove over to the next town to Zacks house. He leaned over and kissed my cheek and gave me a hug. I watched as him and Alyssa hugged. She got in the front seat with a smile.
"Sleepover?"
"Duh!"
We got to my house and got dressed in our pajamas on. We laid in my bed and talked about the boy drama. She told me about jack and their great time in the guest room. I told her about my almost with Alex in his room. Of course I didnt tell her the whole story.
"Fling?"
"If that."
Then my phone started to ring. I reached over and looked down at my sidekick and saw ALEX flashing on the screen.
"Hello."
"Hey Samantha just calling to see if you got home okay?"
"I did, thank for caring," I said laying down on my side.
"Of course pretty girl."
"So is everything okay there?"
"Yeah cops were pretty chill, thank god for my charming personality and dashing good looks."
"Thank god for that," I said laughing
"I had fun tonight."
"Me too, but Ill talk to you later I should really get some sleep."
"Okay, have sweet dreams pretty girl."
"You too sexy."
"Oh I will night," he said laughing.
"Night."
I hung up the phone with a smile.

A reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets

Catching on yet???