Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [03]

"Last night was so much fun."
"Uh huh."
"Jack was so much fun, I never had this much fun with a guy without having sex in a long time".
"Uh huh", I said walking away.
"OH MY GOD TALK TO ME!"
"Alyssa I'm working", I said laughing folding some shirts.
"I know but it's so boring", she said following me.
"Thats what happens when people have responsibilities and work."
"Forget responsibilities," she said making me laugh.
"Take a break."
"Al."
"Please? Ill buy you a smoothie," she said pouting her lips.
"Fine, Hey Marissa Im going to head out on my break," I said looking over at my co worker.
"Okay," she said as I grabbed Alyssas hand.
We laced arms walking out of Forever 21, my job of four months. I always got shit because my parents are well off in the financial department but I never told people that we had money. I never liked things to come easy for me. We walked into the food court and I heard our names being called. I looked back and saw Jack, Alex and Zack sitting there. I looked over at Alyssa and rolled my eyes.
"I have a feeling you planned this," I said making our way to them.
"And you should always go with your feelings," which had two meanings to it.
I just rolled my eyes again with a smirk. We got to their table and I leaned over and hugged all of them. I stole Jacks chicken sandwich and took a big bite.
"Hey!"
"What Im hungry," I said with a shrug.
"Here you go," Zack said hading me a chicken strip.
"Thank you."
"Feeling okay Jack?" I asked seeing him leaning on his arm looking like shit.
"Hangover."
"You boys have hangovers?" Alyssa asked looking over at Zack and Alex.
"Nah."
I reached over and grabbed Alexs soda. I smiled up at him and he just laughed. I took a drink and handed it back to him.
"So what are your girls plans today?" Alex asked leaning back.
"I was actually thinking about going swimming in my pool if you guys are down," I said taking Alexs fry.
"Sounds fun, what time?"
"Well I get out of work around five so around then."
"Ive been wanting to hit up your pool," Zack said getting really excited.
He had such a cute smile. Then I felt someones foot hitting mine. I looked up and the same time Alex looked up and our eyes met. It was one of those moments pulled out of those teen movies. The whole stare down and then the cute look away. I looked down at my sidekick and stood up.
"Ill see you guys later I have to get back to work."
"Ill walk with you," Alex said standing up.
"You dont have to."
"I want to."
I just smiled and walked with him so he could throw away his trash. On the way to Forever 21 I felt him looking at me. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Is this awkward?"
"No," I said being completely honest.
"Isnt weird that its not weird?"
"Yeah, I was just thinking that but I mean your pretty chill so you dont make it weird," I said as our hands brushed.
"You're really chill too; I guess thats why I'm so into you. Any other girl would have been bitching and then telling everyone what an asshole I am," he said smiling over at me.
"Theres no reason too," I said grabbing his hand and he laced our fingers.
"You're a really chill girl."
"Thanks."
We got to the store and I looked over at him and smiled. He grabbed both my hands and looked around until he looked into my eyes.
"Youre coming today right?"
"Of course," he said smiling down at me.
"See you later."
"Yeah."
He leaned over and kissed my forehead before he turned around and walked away. I got in the store with a grin. Alex Garskath was just unlike any boy I have ever met. You never knew with him whether it was lust or love. I felt my phone starting to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and flipped it open.

FRM: ALEX
You look good in those tight jeans
;]

I just laughed as I pushed the reply button. This was so like him to switch from that sweet boy to the horny cocky boy.

TO: ALEX
So do you!
;]

I got home and threw my bag down on the counter. I walked up to my room and got changed into my yellow Volcom bikini. Then I reached into my closet and grabbed my yellow Lucy Love yellow halter top dress. I walked down the stairs and saw the strawberries laid out on the counter. I hoped on the counter and grabbed a strawberry.
"Hey honey, how was work?"
"Hi Mom, its was busy," I said kissing her cheek.
"Thats good," she said looking threw her purse.
"Hey mom its cool if Alyssa, Rian and the guys come over to swim," I said taking another bite of the strawberry.
"Of course, me and your dad are going to be out for the rest of the day."
"Where are you going?"
"The Dawsons are having this dinner at the plaza."
"Oh."
"Hey mom can I have forty dollars."
I looked up at my little sister Hannah. She was dressed like she just walked out of a fashion magazine. Her designer threads, along with her fixed up face. Her hair and make up all done, she was how I use to be. Shes going to be a freshman this year and she was just as naive as I was. I just dont want her to got through what I had to.
"For what?"
"Im going to hang out with Amanda and the guys," she said completely dodging the question.
"You didnt answer me," my mom said out smarting her.
"She needs it to buy Amanda and all those people alcohol so they could be cool and get drunk," I said taking another bite of these bomb ass strawberries.
"Shut up Sam! Please mom?"
"Fine, here."
"Thank you mom!" she squealed and hugged her tight.
"Great mom now your just contributing to the under age drinking problem and underage sex."
"You arent one to talk," my sister spat back at me.
"Go fix your weave".
"Sh-"
"Hi family!"
I looked over and saw Alyssa walking in with a smile. She gave my mom a hug and then gave me a hug. She looked over at my little sister and stared her down.
"Why is she dressed like a baby prostitute?" she asked making me and my mom laugh.
"Ugh!" she yelled running away.
"Honey get some clothes on!" my Dad yelled coming into the kitchen.
"Hi princesses."
"Hi daddy!" we both said as he hugged us.
"Well be home around 10 or so have fun."
"Okay mom, dont get drunk I dont want to hold up your hair again."
"I'll try," she said laughing kissing both mine and Alyssa heads.
"Bye."
My dad gave us one last hug before they were out there door. I have a very good relationship with my parents unlike many kids my age. Alyssa walked over to the stereo blasting Fall Out Boy. Personalbly not my favorite but Alyssa loves them.
"Hey, hey!"
"Hey!" we both yelled with our mouths filled with chips.
"Sexy," Alex said walking over to us.
"Hi Alyssa," he said hugging her.
"Hi Alex."
"You changed out of those tight pants," Alex said walking over to me standing in between my legs.
"You did too."
I felt his hands on thighs just where my dress ended. He opened his arms and I got in them. He kissed my cheek and then pulled out of my grip but stayed right where he was.
"Strawberry?" I asked putting it in his face.
"That would be lovely," he said reaching over to take a bite. He reached over and I moved my hand making him laugh. He looked up at me and pouted his lips. I got it close to his mouth and he was going in to take a bite but I pulled it away.
"Youre so mean."
"This is so fun," I said laughing as I did it again.
Finally I let him take a bite. I dangled what was left in front of my face and he reached over but I moved it and crashed my lips into his. He didnt hesitant at all to kiss me back. His hands moved up my legs to the back of my neck. This time it was me who deepened the kiss. He parted his lips with a grin. I tilted my head to the side as I held on to his waist pulling him close to me. I ignored that feeling i got in the pit of my stomach. I always ignored that feeling whevenever Alex was near. He made my heart beat a little faster and my breathing get a little more shallow. He got me nervous yet he made me anxious. I pulled away and put my head against his.
"That tasted way better than that strawberry."

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene