Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [04]

"Jack dont."
"Don't what?", he asked getting closer.
"Jack, JACCCCCCKKKK!"
There we went, both of us splashing into the cold water. I swam up to the surface and looked at Jack, well more like glaring. His eyes went big and his laughing stop.
"Uh oh"
"You better run! Well swim!" I said trying to get him.
"Ahhhhh!! Alyssa help me," he said jumping out of the water and running over to her.
"Better hide behind her you sissy," I said as I felt someone else grabbing my waist.
I looked back and saw Alex and he had his evil grin. Before I could say anything he pulled me into the pool too. I just tackled him as we fought in the water. Kerrera and Rian were swimming around as Matt, Katelyn and Zack played volleyball.Then me, Alex, Jack and Alyssa started to play chicken fight.
"Hey."
"Hi", I said looking up at Zack's friend Katelyn.
"I'm Katelyn, sorry I didnt introduce myself and that ZACKS! so rude", she said yelling at Zack making him give us his full attention.
"I know Zack's pretty rude, so do you go to Towson?"
"Yeah, I'm a junior."
"Ah", I said making a face.
"I know hardest year, you guys are lucky you just finished it."
"Yeah I know, so are you and Zack together?" i asked finally when Zack and everyone walked away.
"Uh I'm not sure. You know how Zack is", she said laughing.
"Yeah."
"So are you and ALex?"
"NO!"
"Okay", she said laughing.
"Ohh Katy-LYN!"
"What do you want Zacky?"
"Come here!"
"Um I'll talk to you later", she said walking off and jumping into Zack's arms.
They were cute togetger. I jumped back in the water messing around with all the girls. We played boys versus girl volleyball which we totally won. It was so much laughing and swimming around. I missed this, when I was with Mark and his friend we didnt do anything like this. It was usually all the girl lined up laying down trying to get a tan while all the guys had all the fun. Later on the night around 9 Zack and Katelyn left on a date but of course Zacked denied it. Then Matt left to a party while we all just decided to hang out in the Jacuzzi. Jack and Alex together was asking for trouble. Those boys could make you laugh and keep on laughing until your stomach hurt.
"This was fun."
"Yeah," I said looking back at Alex who was holding my waist.
Ever since the episode in the kitchen we havent really gotten any alone time. I leaned back on his chest as I watched the married couple argue about something. Then I looked up at Alyssa and Jack running around laughing. I leaned back getting more comfortable in his lap and his grip tightened around my waist.
"This brings back memories," he mumbled in my neck.
"Lets not talk about that," I said turning my body around to face him.
He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. Just a cute soft little kiss. His hands were placed on my ass and I was just played with his hair. I leaned in and kissed him again just a little harder this time.
"Eww! No baby making in the Jacuzzi! "Jack yelled making us laugh pulling away.
"Want to get out I'm getting all wrinkly."
"Lets go."
He let me out first as I shivered wrapping my arms around my body. I watched Alex run to the towels and wrapped them around me. I leaned back and gave him a kiss. We just sat down on the lawn chair talking and laughing. Everyone just joined us talking about random things. Then Jack started to complain about being hungry. We all got to different cars. The four of us got into Alexs and then Rian and Kerrera got in Rians. We pulled up to subway and ordered our sandwiches.
"Like that one show were Zack fell," Rian and Alex started to laugh.
"I dont think I've ever seen you guys," I said taking a bite of my sandwich.
"Well we have a show Friday and your going."
"Is that an order Garskath?"
"Why yes it."
"Just go out!" Alyssa blurted out.
I just rolled my eyes and looked over at Jack who was swallowing all of his food. I just stared in amazement. I looked over at Alex and he was watching as well with his mouth wide open.
"Chew before Alyssa has to give you mouth to mouth."
"Thats the plan," he said winking at Alyssa.
That night was filled with stupid little stunts that the boys had to do. I looked over at Kerrera who was used to this. Me and Alyssa just stood there laughing. Alex was dancing around Wal- Mart playing with all the toys. I just ran around with him. We got to the bikes and he started to ride the small little pink bike. I grabbed my sidekick and took a picture of him laughing. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me off to the Barbie section. He grabbed a crown and a boa placing it on him. He reached over and grabbed another set with sunglasses and put them on me. He pulled out his sidekick and smiled as he took a picture of us.
"Oh my god my little pony!"
"You played with those?" he asked laughing picking a purple horse up and examining it with disgust.
"Yeah, duh! Didnt you?"
"I was more of a G.I. Joe and video games kind of kid."
"Oh I use to play with G.I. Joes" I said walking off to the play with the toy cashier.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean Ken was too gay and Barbie needed a real man so I use to take Rians," I said as he laughed.
He just put his arm around my shoulder laughing as we made our way to the others. We rounded the corner and then we got attacked by a bumble bee. I just started to laugh in Alexs chest as Jack started to buzz around us. We finally got bored and left the store. Alex dropped everyone home. We pulled up to my house and I looked over and leaned in and kissed him. I felt him smiled into the kiss as his hands made theyre way into my hair.
"I would invite you in bit my parents are home," I said pulling away from his lips.
"Dont worry about it," he said giving me another soft kiss.
"What are you doing tomorrow?"
"Uh nothing," I said kissing his lips again.
"You want to come over and watch movies?"
"No clowns?" I asked putting out my pinky.
"No clowns," he said laughing linking our pinkies.
"See you tomorrow?"
"See you tomorrow," I said with one last kiss.
That one last kiss turned into a make out session. I pulled away from his lips and got out of the car. I walked up to my house and opened the door. I walked past the living room where my parents were sitting there watching TV.
"Had fun?"
"Yeah a lot," I said with a smile.
I walked up to my room pulling off my dress and bikini and getting into the shower. After my shower I walked out and checked my phone seeing I had a text.

FRM: ALEX
I already miss you
:/

I just smiled and grabbed my shorts and tank top pulling them on. I grabbed my phone and laid in my bed letting my eyes softly close. I turned on the stereo letting Say Anything come through my stereo.

TO: ALEX
Your such a nerd, but I miss you too

Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams