Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [05]

That night well I should say morning I was woken up by a big bang and giggling. I jumped out of bed before my parents could see her. I ran down and saw Hannah hanging on the stairs giggling as she lost balance after ever step. fuck again. I walked down to her and grabbed her, picking her up. She just collapsed in my arms as I carried her small body into my room. I looked at her and she was fucked up.
"Are you okay?"
She just answer by shaking her head. I grabbed her off the floor and put her up on my bed. Her whole body was limped over.
"Do you feel like throwing up?" I asked crouching down to look up at her.
She nodded her head and I grabbed her immediately and ran her to the bathroom. I grabbed my hair tie out of my hair and put her hair up. She slumped over the toilet throwing up everything. I walked to the stereo putting on some music hoping our parent werent going to hear. I walked over to the bathroom and saw her on the floor leaning against my tub. She had puke all over the front of her designer shirt and her make up running down her face.
"Fuck Hannah how much did you drink," I said running the bath.
"A lot"
I took off her shirt and skirt and threw her in the warm water. She was just in her bra and underwear. I looked down and saw a newly pierced navel. She was in deep shit. I walked over and grabbed a cloth and washed her face. I grabbed my bath robe and placed it on the closed toilet seat.
"Can you get up?"
She lifted her self but then just fell back down splashing water. I rolled my eyes and drained the water. I picked her up and wrapped her up in the bath robe. I got her dressed and set and put her to bed. I put two Advil and a glass of water on her counter. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote out a note placing it on the counter.
you owe me little girl. Dishes for a week and take out the trash for the next month
Hugs and kisses
Sam xoxox

"Honey did you take a bath last night?" my mom asked as she served us breakfast for lunch.
I looked over at Hannah who looked like she was about to cry. She looked so guilty it was almost heart warming. She wasnt cut out for this scene. They were going to eat her alive.
"Yeah I got all hot and I still smelt like chlorine. Did I wake you?"
"No I was just curious. So Hannah what time did you get home?" my mom asked looking over at my guilty, very hung-over little sister.
"Around 12."
"Did you have fun at Amandas?"
"Yeah, thank you mom," she said with a weak smile and the looking down at her food that she obviously wasnt eating.
"This is so good mom," I said taking a bite in Hannahs face.
"Im glad you like it, and after you two eat Sam honey could you do the dishes for me."
I looked over at Hannah raising my eyebrow. Then I looked down at her belly button and then back into her eyes. She looked at me wide eyed.
"I'll do it mom."
"Oh okay honey," she said looking at us weird.
I took my last bite and walked past her patting her head and throwing the plate in the sink. I walked back upstairs and took another shower. I grabbed some short flannel shorts and a purple tank top. I grabbed my three dollar k mart flats. I towel dried my hair and then put it up in a pony tail. I looked at myself doing my make up, only applying eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my black ray bands and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove off to Alex's. I walked up to the door anxious just to kiss his lips again.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"Come in," he said as I walked past him.
"So I wasnt sure what movie to start us off today, go ahead and take a look," he said as we walked into his living room.
I ran up to the stacks of movies and scanned through them. I grabbed my favorite movie and handed it to him.
"You like this movie?"
"Its my favorite movie," I said with a grin.
"I dont think I ever met a girl whose favorite movie is American History X"
"I guess Im not like other girls."
"Your way better."
I walked over to the couch and took a seat and he followed after her put on the movie. I slid off my shoes and sat Indian style. He pressed play and looked over at me with a smile.
"So this is really your favorite movie?"
"Yeah I love this movie, that sex scene in the begging not so much but I just love this movie."
"Whats wrong with the sex scene?" he asked laughing.
"Hes like totally banging her brains out and from behind, not down for that," I said as he laughed.
"So you dont like it from behind?"
"I've never tried it and I dont think I ever will."
He put his arm around me as we waited for the movie to start. I looked up at the TV and right away the sex part came on. Well duh its like in the begging. I looked at it scrunching up my face. I heard Alex laughing so I looked over at him.
"Dont look," he said laughing.
I just leaned in and kissed him and then pulled away. He looked down at me with a smile while he licked his lips so seductively.
"What was that for?"
"Proper hello"

"Hungary?"
"Very," I said smiling.
"Macaroni and cheese?"
"YEAH!" I said as he was surprised at my sudden out burst.
"Its my favorite," I said kind of embarrassed.
"I know," he said with a laugh.
We walked into the kitchen and he told me to have a seat that he was going to cook for me. I jumped up on the counter and watched him.
"So where do your parents come home?"
"Tomorrow," he said opening the package.
"I see."
"Did I tell you what happen this morning?"
"What happen?" he asked turning around seeming very interested like a girl.
"Hannah came come completely drunk, like druuuuuunk."
"Did your parents find her?"
"Nah me being the good sister I am I took care of her."
"What a good sister," he said laughing.
"And she got her belly button pierced"
"But dont you?" he asked turning around to face me.
"Yeah but I got a month restriction for it."
"So you blacked mailed her for it."
"I dont know what your talking about," I said smiling.
"What did you make her do?"
"Dishes and trash duty," I said with a laugh.
"Nice."
He stirred the pot and then turned around and smiled. He walked over to me standing between my legs. His hands on my legs caressing my thigh turning me on. I lopped my fingers through the front of his jeans pulling him closer to me. He leaned in and kissed my lips softy. I felt his tongue making its way through my lips. Alex deepened the kiss even more, kissing me fiercely and eagerly, I kissed back with just as much passion with my finger running through the hairs on the back of his neck. Slowly his tongue danced with mine as his hands made their way up my shirt. I grabbed a handful of his hair lightly tugging at it making his moan against my mouth. Tilting his head to the side a little, he pushed more of his tongue in my mouth, making the kiss even more passionate. Then the sizzling noises behind him he pulled away and ran to the water that was over flowing. Lunch was ready and we took our seats back on the couch. We talked about random things laughing as we fed each other. Then It was his turn to pick a movie. He put on Fight Club which had another sex scene but I really didnt care. Come on Brad Pit is pretty hot in this movie. I felt Alexs hand on my thigh drawling hearts and other shapes against my skin. I reached over leaning my head on his neck kissing his skin softly. I kissed up to his ear and lightly nibbled on his ear lobe.
"Samantha you dont know what your doing to me," he said shivering as I continued to suck on his skin.
He picked me up and put me on his lap. He kissed down my neck sucking and bitting on my skin. I moaned in his ear and I felt him all of a sudden not get so relaxed in his pants.
"Kiss me where ever you want," I said as he groaned in my ear.
He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He practically ran up to his room and placed me on the bed. Clothes were shredded in the blink of an eye. I looked up at Alex as he pressed his hips into mine.
"Your beautiful."

Go back to the place we knew before.