Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [06]

Alexs P.O.V.

"Hey guys," I said walking into our practice space.
A chorus of heys came my way. I reached over and grabbed one of my guitars swinging it over my shoulder. I tuned it a bit and then we got straight into practicing. Tomorrow was the show and we had to finalize the set list.
"Brah did you add a song to our set list?"
"Uh yeah, is it cool?" I asked looking up at the guys.
"Dont trip dude its all good but were you going to do it acousticly?" Zack asked sitting down with a bag of chips.
"Yeah."
"What song is it?" Rian asked slidding his sidekick closed.
"Ants in my pants."
He gave me the look. I just picked up my acoustic guitar placing it on my lap playing a couple of chords. I still felt his eyes burning through my head. I looked and squinted my eyes in annoyance. Hes been giving me that look a lot lately. Actually all of the guys have.
"What?"
"Is it a coincidence that, that song just so happens to be one of Sams favorite songs and band."
"Well I think it is."
"Dude your whipped," Zack said making the sound.
What abuot all of you. If i'm going down as a whipped man you all are coming down with me", I pleaded pointing my finger at every single one of them with an accusing face.
"Dont you dare bring me into this Alexander," Jack said laughing.
"Whatever."
"Ill help you out dude, it will sound better plugged in," Rian said as the rest of the guys agreed to it.
"Thanks thats really dope."
"So whats up between you two?"
"The same as last time you asked me."
"Be careful dude."
"Ri, Im not going to hurt her."
"I was talking about you brah."
"What?" I asked laughing.
"Listen Sams one of my best friends and I love the girl to death but she has commintement issues."
"How? When she dated Mark for what three years."
He gave me a look like he saw right through my front. I looked back wondering is he knew. He just rolled his eyes and shook his head.
Shit he knew.
"Im just saying Alex, shes a great girl but great girls usually break heart."
"Like Alex hasnt," Zack said coming in my defense.
"Thats the biggest problem with this whole ordeal. Alex the one night stand KING with the heartbreaker QUEEN not the greatest begging of a healthy relationship," Rian said laughing but he still kind of made a point.
"What relationship?" I asked trying hard not to sound like I was bummed out by mine and Sams status.
"Come on dont act like you dont want Sam to be your girlfriend. Shit, I dont even like the girl that way and I would want her to be my girlfriend," Zack said calling my bluff.
"In my opinion I think Alexander and Samantha would make a hot ass couple. Im all for it, im team Salex", Jack said making me laugh at his riduclous nickname for us.
"I love you Jackie poo."
"I love you too Alex baby."
"Im just saying dude be careful I dont want you to get hurt you know."
"Awe Rian loves me," I sang standing up to give him a hug strandling him.
"Get off!"
"Rian loves Alex!"Jack and Zack chanted together making me crack up.
"So enough of this gay talk, how was the sex?" Zack asked all of a sudden getting serious.
"Oh god I dont want to hear this, Im just going to go call Kerrera or something," Rian said pushing me away from him and practically running out the door.
I just laughed as I watched him trip over some chords. I looked over at Jack and Zack who were staring at me just waiting for the details like a bunch of horny teenage boys. Wait they are a bunch of horny teenage boys.
"Amazing."

"After you," I said opening the doors to Alfredos Mexican food.
"Such a gentleman."
"Nah, I just wanted to check out your ass."
"Perve," she said laughing and then hitting my chest.
We walked up together laughing to order our food. We argued over what we should get and then argued who was going to pay. We got our food and walked to our seat laughing once again at the fat guy with a mountain of tacos just for himself. We fed each other as we talked about our days and just random things. She was probably one of the funniest person I have ever met, besides Jack. I placed my hand on her thigh as she ate her my chicken quesadilla.
"Alex!"
Shit . I looked up at my ex girlfriend walking over to us. I squeezed Sams thigh a little harder as she stopped right in front of us, directly by Sam. She was wearing a really low top with a mini skirt. Of course I was checking her out. Hey, Im a guy what was I suppose to do.
"Hi Lisa."
"I missed you," she said leaning over Sam to give me a hug and a kiss that was intended for my lips but i was just too fast for her so it ended on my cheek.
"Cool."
"So what are you doing here?"
"Eating," I answered making Sam giggle.
"Well duh, so what are you doing later tonight?"
"Hanging out with Sam," I said grabbed her hand under the table and lacing our fingers.
"Oh well when your bored why dont you come over to my house, my parents are going to be gone."
"I dont think so."
"Oh okay, Ill see you around."
I heard Sam laugh as Lisa walked away looking defeated and a little pissed. She even swayed her ass a little harder just to let me know what I was missing. I turned around and looked over in Sams direction looking into her eyes.
"Ex?"
"Yeah."
"Shes cute," she said taking a drink of her soda.
"Not as cute as you," I said kissing her nose.
"Maybe you should go over to her house tonight, I mean her parents arent going to be there," she said with a smirk.
"Im happy where I am right now."
"Oh really?"
"Yes."
"You know your sweet talking is going to get you in a lot of trouble one day."
"As long as youre the one doing the punishing im straight."
She just laughed letting go of my hand. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly going back to eating her food. She grabbed a spoonful of my rice and smiled and ate it in my face. She looked forward and her eyes went wide. She rolled her eyes and threw her head back. I looked forward in the same direction and saw Mark Castle standing there eyeing Sam looking hurt. Then his eyes met mine and he stared me down like he was going to beat my ass. Shit he would beat my ass that ape has a good 100 pound on my skinny ass.
"Oh my god is it ex day up in the Alfredos tonight?" she asked making me laugh.
"It looks so."
She placed her head on my shoulder and sighed hoping that Mark wouldnt see her. I just laughed as she tried to hide her face in my hoodie.
"You cant be invisible."
"Why not? If Casper could do it why cant I?" she whined like a little kid making me laugh even harder.
"Well beacuse youre not a ghost pretty girl."
"But why?"
"Samantha!"
Her head popped up and I looked into the same direction as a bunch of those annoying girls came running towards us. They gave her hugs and squeled like a bunch of little anorexic little pigs.
"Uh whos this?"
"Alex this is Brittany, Janet and Claire."
"Hey," I said putting out my hand trying my best to put forward my Gaskarth charm.
They just stared at it and the rolled their eyes and started the conversation with her. I just sat there annoyed. I felt Sams hand on my thigh this time. Her hand going up closer and closer to my cash and prizes making me want her right now at this very table. I licked my lips and she smiled at me knowing exactly what she was doing to me and she loved being a tease.
"HI Sam."
"Hey Mark," she said getting a little more closer to me and he hand going a little closer to the zipper.
Then Mark was standing there staring at me like he was going to kick my ass ONCE AGAIN. I just sat there never feeling this uncomfortable in my life. She looked back at me and gave me a forced smile. I guess she noticed who uncomfortable I was.
"It was good seeing you guys but me and Alex are actually about to head out," she said taking my hand.
"Oh okay see you later Sam."
"Yeah bye."
She scooted out of the booth waiting for me. She grabbed my hand as I picked up the trays in the other. She laced our fingers as we made our way to my car. I was about to start the engine when I felt her grab my hand. I looked over at her and she gave me a sad smile.
"Im really sorry," she said.
"Its fine."
No they were complete jerks," she said making me laugh.
"Theyre your friends."
"No theyre Marks friends."
"Its okay really."
She leaned in and kissed me. She pulled away and I started the engine and started driving off to her house. We got to her house and we walked through the empty house to her room. She peeled off her jacket making her way to her drawer. I took off my hat and jacket and then slipping off my shoes. I walked to her bed lying down on her cloud like bed. I watched her get changed into her pajamas and then crawling into bed.
"God Im so stuffed why did you make me eat all that damn mexican food," she said leaning her head on my chest as she rubbed her belly.
"I made you?"
"Yes you shoved all that food down my throat, now my stomach is mad at you."
"I made you eat all your food and most of my food," I said tickling her stomach making her laugh.
"Listen to her shes mad."
I kissed her lips softly. She started to giggle in the kiss and then I made my way down her neck. I sucked softly leaving a trail down her neck to her chest. I kissed her breast through her shirt for a while as she started to laugh a little harder. I lifted up her shirt a little making soft kisses against her stomach. Then I blew down on her stomach making a raspberry. She started to crack up as I slid off of her. She grabbed my hand laughing pulling me up so I could face her. She cuddled into my chest pulling me into her so I could put my arms around her. She wrapped a leg around my hip pulling us even more closer.
"Uncomfortable," she said moving around on me.
"What?"
"Take off you shirt, I want to feel your skin."
I just laughed letting go of her body so I could pull my shirt off. Once I got that off she started to unbutton my belt. She kissed just above my boxer elastic tenderly. She helped me out of my jeans laughing as I wiggled around. I kicked them off and looked over at her. She kissed my lips softly making us fall to the side kissing harder and faster. Her body was unreal as her hips swayed into mine perfectly. I held her waist rather hard just to control myself. I felt her teeth lightly graze my ear and her hand pulled my hair. The way she moaned my name is what got me to go faster and harder. I was falling for this girl all over again.

"What time should I set my alarm?" I asked feeling my eyes getting harder and harder to keep open.
"For what?"
"To go home."
"Stay with me," she said pulling me closer to her body.
"Are you sure?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, now fondle me."
I just laughed holding her closer. I just watched her fall asleep in my arms. I felt weird just to watch her softly breathe and her nose twitching. This is the first time she ever asked me to stay with her. Usually she had me out of her house before sunrise. I moved some stray hair from her face and just smiled down at her. She was such a peaceful sleeper. Some girls look ugly when they sleep but she looked just as beautiful. I kissed her forehead before I got closer to her letting my eyes slowly close and my body giving in for the much needed rest.

Im fighting myself to get you out of my head