Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [07]

The next morning I woke up with the greatest feeling in the world. I looked down at the beautiful girl who was lying in my arms in a peaceful sleep. I actually woke up with a girl in my arms and actually having the intentions of staying. I looked down at her beautiful face. Her soft silky skin that was just the right color. Not too tan or too pale. I pushed back a couple of strands from her faced and smiled down at her. She moved and then buried her face into my chest.
You know its creepy to watch people when they sleep."
"You know you talk in your sleep."
"I do not," she said popping her head up at me so I could see those beautiful green eyes.
"Oh Alex," I said moaning in a squeaky girl voice making her eyes go big and her cheeks turning a light shade of red.
"I think its cute that you have sex dreams about me, how am I?"
"Better in my dream."
I looked down at her shocked a little butt hurt. She just started to laugh rolling over on top of me. She looked down into my eyes and noticed that I was slightly bummed in my ability or well according to her lack of ability in bed. She just smiled down on me as she moved her body around so she could straddle my waist. I placed my hands on the outside of her thighs caressing her skin.
"You know youre good."
"Apparently only in your dreams", I mumbled.
"Stop being so insecure you know youre amazing."
"Can I show you?" I asked looking up at her moving my hands to her inner thigh.
"You have morning breathe."
"Well then lets take care of that, shall we."
She stood up laughing taking my hand into her leading us to her gigantic bathroom. I slapped her ass before we went through the doors. She handed me a brand new tooth brush and placed toothpaste on it. We stood there in her huge bathroom brushing our teeth. I looked over at her staring at her body. She had her booty shorts on that turned me on like crazy. She looked so cute when she covered her mouth when she spat out the toothpaste. I wonder is this is how it would feel if I married Samantha. WOW! What the fuck was that? I stood there motionless shaking that thought from my head. MARRIAGE What the fuck?
"Alex."
I mean I barley could keep a girlfriend for a month week. And here I am thinking about marring this girl whose not even my girlfriend.
"Alex!"
"Huh", I said snapping out of it to see Sam staring at me looking worried.
"You okay, your spacing out", she said standing in front of me.
"Im fine."
"Dont tell me that dream comment got to you", she said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"A little."
What would make you feel better? she asked looking into my eyes with that sexy grin plastered on her face.
"A kiss", I said with a pout.
"Oh really."
I got closer to her and kissed her lips softly. Once our tongues met in the slow passionate rhythm and her nails scratched down my back it was all down hill from there. I picked her up placing her on the sick. She wrapped her legs around my waist and then attacked my neck with her dangerous lips. I pulled down her panties thrown them down on the floor. Her legs found theyre way around my waist again pulling my boxers down expertly so they landed at my ankles. My finger made their way to her inner thigh just to warm her up. Then with one rough thrust she was nothing but moans and sighs.

"Favorite color?" she asked attempting to throw a M & M in my mouth.
"Blue."
"Orange, no like pale green or like teal. Shit I dont know all of those."
"Favorite band?" I asked throwing a skittle in her mouth.
"Oh thats a really hard one. Blink, no Say Anything. No Set Your Goals, no Taking Back Sunday. I pleed the fifth."
"I dont know either probably Something Corporate, Jacks Mannequin. Well anything Andrew Mchammon did."
"Oh yeah Something Corporate. No I still pleed the fifth", she said with her cute laugh.
"Favorite movie?"
"Fight Club probably."
"American History X."
"I knew that one", I said with a grin.
"Favorite thing about yourself?"
"The fact that I have a open mind and I dont rely on other people."
"My good looks"
"Shut up Alex", she said hitting me in the face with a M & M
"Okay um my ability to make friends."
"The thing you hate most about yourself?"
"My wall."
She just nodded knowing exactly what I meant. That was I like about this girl she understood me. Yeah my friends and parents get me but she takes it to a different level.
"Same, the fact that I cant let my guard down or the fact that I trust easily."
"Favorite thing about your body?"
"My ears."
Wasnt expecting that.
"Your ears?"
"Yeah I like my ears."
"Uh I like my chin," I said smiling.
"Nice, okay now the thing you hate about your body?"
"My big nose and my bushy eyebrows", I said as she smiled.
"I dont like how my eyes are wide apart, I look like hammerhead shark."
"No you dont."
"Take a picture with me," she said reaching over to grab her camera.
"Now that I feel insecure."
"Exactly."
She took a picture of me and then we just started to take random pictures together. I would kiss her cheek or her lips or she would do the same. She straddled my hips and took pictures of me making me laugh. I pulled her down and took the camera. We were lying down and I took it. I looked over to see her covering her face. After a couple of hours messing around laughing I had to go home and get ready for the show. I walked through the front door and my mom and dad greeting me with smiles.
"And where we you?"
"Rians."
"Had fun?" my mom asked walking back into the kitchen.
"Yeah."
"So are you excited about the show tonight?"
"Yeah I guess are you and dad coming?"
"Yeah just for a little bit," she said smiling at me as she whipped her hands on her apron.
"Okay cool, Im just going to head upstairs to take a shower okay."
"Okay, do you want lunch?"
"Yeah Im pretty hungry thanks."
She served me some food and the served my dad. My little sister Melissa came down stairs and sat with us. Melissa was barley going into 3rd grade. She was the number one in my life. She was my little princess that I always took care of. After lunch I agreed to watch the Little Mermaid with her. Sam still hasnt met her since I dont really let girls met her. Shes like my daughter to be honest, thats how I treat it. Then once it got close to go to practice I got up the stairs to my room and took a shower getting even more anxious for tonight. I walked to my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I grabbed my sidekick flipping it open to see my new text.

FRM: SAMMY <33
I like your big nose and bushy eyebrows.
:]

I just smiled putting my phone away. She was that girl for me and that what scares me even more. I looked over at the picture that I had in my phone of us. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and I was scared what would happen if I brought my wall down. Im such a girl

She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets