Status: active

Just Friends

03

I woke up, in my favorite place to be. Joe was still asleep, and had a tight grip on my waist. I finally found my way out of his grasp, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, used my Proactiv, and did anything else I needed to do. I came back out, and Joe was sitting at his desk twirling around in his chair. “Well, someone’s energetic!” I said laughing. “Well, you’re beautiful.” He replied. I blushed, and fell back onto the bed. Joe got up and laid next to me.

“You’re just saying that.” I told him. He shook his head no and said, “No, I’m not just saying that.” He started and grabbed my hands to make me look at him. “You’re not just beautiful, you’re gorgeous!” he said looking me straight in the eye. I blushed and hid in his chest. “Why do you always do that?” he asked. “Do what?” I asked looking up at him. “Always hide your face when you blush? You’re so cute when you blush!” he said.

I blushed a deeper shade of red, and hid in his chest again. I love hearing the sound of his heart beating! He laughed at me and pulled my chin up so he could kiss me. “Hey, since your birthday is tomorrow, I want to do something just you and I. is that okay?” he asked shyly. “Perfect.” I said and kissed him. “How about we go to the beach and lunch?” he asked. “Perfect. I’ll go home and chance and be back here in a few. Alright?” I asked. “Alright.” He said. I walked out of his room, said my hellos and be right backs to the Jonas’.

I changed into my bathing suit. http://www.polyvore.com/beach_day/set?id=57525451. Said my hellos, love you’s, and see you laters to my family. I walked back to the Jonas’ house, which is two doors down from my own. I knocked on the door, and Frankie answered yelling, “CASEY!!” I yelled back to him, “FRANKIE!!” then he jumped into my arms. I heard Mr. and Mrs. Jonas laughing and also Nick and Kevin. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and Joe appearing at the end of the stair case. “Frankie! Get your hands off my girl!” he yelled. Frankie jumped off me, and ran to his dad. Joe ran towards me and picked me up, and ran out the house. I was screaming “DENIESE, KEVIN SR. KEVIN, NICK, FRANKIE! SAVE ME FROM THIS LUNITIC!” they all laughed.

Joe finally put me down in front of his car, and said, “Let’s go.” He said, and we got in the car, and headed to the beach. We got to the beach and Joe picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder and ran down the beach to the perfect spot to leave our stuff. He set me down and he took his shirt off. I couldn’t help but stare at his abs. “stop staring.” He said with a laugh. “I’m not staring. It’s called admiring.” I said with a grin. I stripped out of my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bathing suit, and I felt two pairs of eyes on me. I turned and saw Joe staring at me, and I looked behind him and saw another guy staring at me. Like he was eye raping me. I gave Joe a worried look and motioned for him to turn around. He did and he was pissed. He took my hand and walked over to the guy.

“Hey, what’s your problem?” he asked obviously pissed. “Just staring at a hot girl.” This guy said sounding proud. “Don’t say that. She’s not hot she’s beautiful, and is MY girlfriend, so stop eye raping her, and leave.” Joe said and we walked away before he could respond. We went in the water. I glanced over at our stuff and saw that guy trying to take my clothes. I got out of Joe’s grip and walked over to him. “What the fuck are you doing with my clothes?” I yelled. “Taking them. You don’t need them. Your too hot.” He said. “Seriously? What the hell would you do with them anyway?” I asked sounding annoyed. Joe came up behind me and saw my clothes in his hand and pushed him. Grabbing my clothes, and handing them to me. I put them on. Joe put his shirt back on and we walked back to the car. “I’m so sorry about that guy, love.” He apologized. “Joe. Don’t blame yourself. You couldn’t stop him. He’s a perv and he knows it.” I replied and put my hand on his arm. “Well at least he doesn’t know where we’re going to eat!” he said sounding excited. “Joe, I don’t even know!” I said laughing.

He laughed and put his hand on my knee. “Casey. You’ll love it. I promise.” He said looking briefly at me. “I trust you completely.” I said putting my hand over his. We pulled up at Olive Garden. “Wow you really know me, babe.” I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. We got out and we went to our table. “Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Claire. I’ll be your server can I start you out with something to drink?” she asked. “I’ll get a peach tea.” I said. “Make that two.” Joe said. “Alright I’ll be right back.” Claire said. She brought our drinks, and only looked at Joe and said, “Can I get you anything Sr.?” she asked, getting all goo ally eyed at him. Making me roll my eyes. “No, I’m alright. What about you babe?”He asked. “I’m alright thanks.” I said. She only looked at Joe. Finally walking away. Joe let out a sigh of relive. “Well, since there’s been someone looking at me. I know why you were so pissed.” I said.
He took my hand and said, “Casey. You know I love you right?” he asked shyly. “Yes absolutely. I love you too Joe.” I said. “Well, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I think we’re ready.” He said. I’m so confused. Joe stood up keeping my hand in his. He got down on one knee. I started crying. “Casey, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” he said. http://www.polyvore.com/engagement_ring/set?id=57705925#stream_box. “YES, YES! A million times yes!” I yelled and hugged him still crying. He put the ring on me and I kissed him so passionately. “Joe I love you so much! You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” I said. He kissed me and the night couldn’t have gone better. I went home and showed my mom. She freaked when she saw the ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy chapter 3! let me know!!!!