Status: On pause. Working on others stories

Red Velvet Feelings

Tell You The Truth I Hate

"So he said… okay?"

"Yes."

"Just Okay?"

"Well, yeah."

"Well yeah what? Did he say something else with it?"

"No Alex! All I got was an okay! I admitted I liked him, and he said okay. He kissed me again before I left. But Nothing's changed since then. And dammit why is Evan so confusing?" Alex gave Rian a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry Rian. That's pretty shitty." It was a shitty thing that Rian had admitted his feelings to Evan, someone who clearly has the same feelings but not willing to take it to that level. Someone needed to smack some sense into him, because Rian was doing everything he possibly can. It wasn't fair to him.

Alex didn't get to express his feelings about it because Zack was making his way over to the couches Alex and Rian were on, in the front lounge. It was a forbidden topic with Martin or Zack around. "What's up guys?" Alex shook his head, talking for the aggravated Rian. "Not much. How's the bakery doing today?"

"It's doing well. We got six orders so far. Oh Gaskarth, I almost forgot to thank you."

"What for?"

Zack smirked at him, sitting up a little. "For making Jack do something unpredictable and not Sean controlled. I don't know how you did it. He's probably going to freak the fuck out once he sees him."

This made Rian's frustration turn into a smirk. "I need to see his face once he see it."

"Really? Will it be that bad. It's just a few blonde streaks. It's not like he dyed his whole head."

Zack laughed, this bitter, dark laugh as Rian shook his head and said, "The guy is a prick Alex! You've met him. It's about the control, not the hair dye. He is going to kill, especially once he finds out you were behind it. Zack, we need to be in the room." okay, Rian seemed a little too eager but it made sense. Sean is that control freak relationship guy and once he sees Jack did something he had no idea about- shit's gonna go down. Plus, just to see Jack get back at that asshole in the smallest way possible is something Rian would love to see.

But Alex was focused on something else that was said."He's going to be mad at me?"

Zack nodded,"Yeah, not only were you behind it but you said he knows you're like in love with his boyfriend."

"Hey! Can we no-" Alex was cut off as screamed, muffled words started ringing through the bakery.

"Oh shit." Rian said, sitting up next to Zack. "This one's gonna be bad."

More yelling, which kind of strikes odd to Alex. He's never seen Jack mad, and can't picture him yelling at someone. "No, that's all Sean. Jack doesn't do anything but stand there and say sarcastic things back." ops, did he ask that out loud?

The yells of anger got closer and clearer, yet still you could only make out a few words. Suddenly they came into view in the front; Sean storming in and Jack hot on his trails. "Oh Really? Is that how you really fucking feel Jack? IS IT?" Sean yelled, spinning around towards the door, but he stopped dead halfway through his angry turn. He stopped because he spotted the threesome, narrowing his eyes on Alex.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Jack must of noticed who he narrowed in on because he stood up a little straighter and spoke soft but stern, "Sean, No."

Sean just scoffed, waving Jack off, not taking his eyes off Alex. He moved forward but Jack caught his arm. "Drop it Sean, please." The suddenly malevolent male looked Jack in the eye, speaking with thick harsh words, "You clearly don't ask me for my approval on things. Why should I have your fucking approval?" This silenced Jack, Sean snatching his arm out of Jack's grasp and walking into the lounge.

"Nice to see ya buddy!" Rian greeted, sarcasm oozing and Zack glaring with arms crossed. It was kind of funny, but Alex didn't think laughing at the situation would help his position in it.

"Fuck off you two. I just wanted to say a few words to little Lex over here." Sean stepped over to Alex, who could see Jack staring at him with irritation.

Alex had a little idea, though he was worried it might earn him a black eye- but it's all he got. "Sure. What'd you wanna say babe?" Alex asked, playing up the word babe to hopefully bring back the memory of the first time they met. Yeah, that's all he got. But if you asked him, having the back mail of you possibly cheating on your boyfriend of three fucking years was a pretty good card to play. The way Sean's eyes narrowed in even more made him believe that it probably wasn't even a possibility. The fucker was cheating on Jack. "Did you not hear me Alex? Did you not hear me the first time we talked and I fucking told you to stay the fuck away from Jack!? Who the fuck are you to walk in here and act like your best friends with him. He's with ME! Fucki-"

"Language Grabey, this is a family establishment." Zack chimed in cooly, making everyone but his boyfriend smirk with amusement. Sean closed his eyes, balling up his fist and breathing deep.

"Fuck. You. All. And you," he looked at Alex again," you better watch your back because I am not letting this go." with that he was gone, not even giving Jack a second glance. Jack just stepped over and sat on the edge of the couch, his eyes trained to the floor.

"You okay Jack?" Zack asked softly. He started nodding slowly, but he suddenly stood up and ran out the entrance.

Rian sighed and shook his head, "You going to go take care of that Gaskarth?"

"Me? What? I don't think I should." It was a strange idea at first, but the more he thought about it the more he wanted to go out there and comfort Jack. He was the reason they fought anyway, encouraging Jack to dye his hair in the first place. "I mean I guess I could."

Zack nodded standing up, "If he's angry- Sean said things about us. If he's upset he probably said something about leaving him. Which we all know will never happen, but still he says things like that. And the worst would be if he's crying."

Rian agreed, finishing Zack's statement. "Yeah. If he's crying- Sean said some degrading shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the extra long taking my time update but school happened.
The next chapter will take a little long to be up because things are getting a little crazy busy but it'll be super jalex filled I swear.
Comment Please:)