Status: On pause. Working on others stories

Red Velvet Feelings

Oh You Are My One, And Only

Ever since that day, Jack's had this insisting need to just be closer to Alex. It's so strange and he can't shake it off. He's never really felt this way before. He still hasn't talked to Sean. Obviously he's still mad but Jack isn't going to budge this time. All he did was dye his hair for fucksakes, it isn't that big of a deal. So Sean will have sort it out himself.

Right now Jack's sat next to Alex, across from Martin and Zack who seem to have their own hushed conversation going on. The two have been acting strange lately. "You okay in there?" Alex asked suddenly, nudging Jack's elbow.

"Yeah? Why?" Alex shrugged, sitting back and crossing his arms.

"Well you've only been spacing out like crazy today."

Jack ducked his head a bit, "Sorry, I didn't realize it."

"It's okay. Just worried about ya man."

Jack smiled at the comment, threw his straw wrapper at Alex and stuck his tongue out. He was about to laugh it off when suddenly Sean was standing in front of their table.

"Hey." he said softly, suddenly pulling a charming and dazzling smile towards his boyfriend. Jack didn't say anything, he just looked at Alex, then glancing towards his disapproving friends, and finally at Sean again. "Could I talk to you?"

Jack shouldn't.

He should stand his ground, but the caring and soft look in Sean's eyes just broke him. Can you blame him though? After fight Sean is the best thing in the world. It's Jack's favorite time period in their relationship. So Ignoring the screaming daggers from Zack and Martin, Jack nodded and got up slowly. "Just for five minutes." he stated so he didn't look all that weak.

They walked over to another side table but Jack didn't sit down. He stood next to it, crossing his arms and looking past Sean. "Babe. What's wrong?"

Jack scoffed looking at him incredulously, "What do you think is wrong Sean? You talked shit about my friends and embarrassed me all because i simply got highlights!" Lucky enough, there were a few scattered customers in the lounge so Sean won't start a fight up. He sighed, running a hand through his hair and pulling their bodies closer. "I'm sorry baby. It was stupid of me to be mad about. I was just having a rough day and I took it out on you. I'm sorry okay?"

Sean's eyes got bigger and his bottom lip jutted out. He leaned his forehead against Jack's. "Forgive me?" Jack sighed, and hearing whispered 'pleases' along with pleading eyes. Finally he nodded before Sean grinned victoriously and kissed him.

Honestly Jack was over it, so why drag it out?

"I love you." and another kiss, and Sean backed up weaving his arms around Jack's waist. "I'm gonna take you somewhere tonight. Just me and you."

Jack raised an eyebrow and played with the hem of Sean's shirt with a small smile. "Really now. Where might this place be?"

Sean just grinned at him, shrugging. "It's a surprise. You'll find out tonight. I gotta go babe, My parents want me to meet them for lunch but I'll see you later okay?"

"Kay,"

Sean kissed Jack's neck, looked him in the eye and off tune, quietly, and jokingly sung, "Oh you are my one, and only." It was a thing they did that started off as a joke while they dated. It was from a song- but that was how Sean first told Jack he loved him so it had meaning now.

Jack laughed quietly.

"I gotta go now."

Jack nodded and his face suddenly turned serious, "Don't fucking blow me off Sean. I mean it." he said warningly.

Sean nodded, "I promise," he ducked down for another kiss, "See you baby. Go talk to your friends."

Another thing with Post fight Sean- he's accepting to his friends and that's always a nice thing. It isn't easy either, because although Sean's being nice Zack, Rian, Grieco, and Martin don't go for it. Jack nodded and they kissed again before detaching and going own their separate ways.

~*~

To say Alex was confused is an understatement.

How easily Jack gave in was almost frustrating to him.

As soon as he seen Sean give Jack a kiss he felt jealousy bubble. Martin sighed softly from across the table and shook his head, "that boy will never fucking learn." and got up, walking away.

"Why does Jack forgive him so easily?" Alex asked Zack quietly, tearing his eyes away from the mending couple.

"He can't help it. I'm not trying to say he's innocent in the whole relationship, because he's definitely not, but he doesn't know anything else. Sean is his only option. So he has to forgive him."

"That's bullshit."

Zack laughed, "Yep. Sorry man."

"Sorry?" Alex repeated the word, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, he's so caught up in not being good enough and Sean that he doesn't realize you're here."

Alex almost choked on his drink, "W-What are you trying to say here Merrick?"

Zack simply shrugged with a knowing smile. Oh, that's helpful.

Alex had more questions, that much was clear, but Jack was making his way back to the table. A small smile gracing his face, which made Alex even more jealous. He was the cause of that smile just a few days ago because he was busy fixing the frown Sean placed.

It's not fair really, but that's what Alex gets for liking a taken guy.

Second place. Wait, Was he even in second place though?
♠ ♠ ♠
Who has a tumblr!? I need more people to follow,I've gotten bored with my dashboard.

Comment please<3