Status: New Chapter should be out soon

Love 2054 Miles Away

All I Could Ask For

Instead of answering me, he called me on a video chat.

I answered the chat, and set up my camera so that it was facing me. I saw Keegan on the screen and I smiled, every time that I saw him he always made me smile. He made all of my worries and always made me feel better.

“Charlie, you sent me a txt it said “Why are you with such a freak, a total loser are you mentally insane. You must be to be with such a piece of shit.” Like what the hell Charlie are you trying to be funny? Remember the last time you tried to be funny?”

I bit my lip, I wonder if I should tell him the truth.

“Charlie say something!”

“Keegan I have to tell you something, you might not like it.”

He gave me a weird look and was about to say something but I held up my hand.

“Let me talk before you say anything. So um I sort of lied about some stuff, you see theirs this guy at school that like’s to make my like basically a living hell.”

His face got angry, like really angry I could see his red face.

“Well actually the whole school likes to make my life a living hell, and you know all those friends

I talk about well theirs just you. I am really really really sorry. I know you don’t want to be with a loser but I really liked you and...”

“Charlie SHUT UP!”

I stopped talking and just stared at him, he was taking deep breaths and I could tell trying to control his anger.

I bet he was trying to think of a way to break up with me. I knew if I told him one person wasn’t

“Charlie what do you mean that I am your only friend.”

He gave me the look that meant that if I didn’t tell him he would get really upset. I still loved him so I knew I couldn’t lie to him anymore.

I told him everything from how I sat in a stall every lunch period, to the kicking and the names. I told him how the teachers never did anything that it was because I was smart and wasn’t good I making friends.

I know sometime during my confession I started to cry, like balling my eyes out. I grabbed the teddy that Keegan sent me and held it to me.

“Charlie please stop crying, I hate to see you cry.”

I whipped my tears away.

“Keegan I would understand if you didn’t want”-

He cut me off. “Charlie what the hell, why would you even think that? I love you and nothing is going to change that, I could kill every single person in the school for the way they treated!”

“Really?”

“Yepp, now dry up those tear of your and smile for me.”

I whipped my face then gave him a small smile. He smiled back at me; I put my hand up and has did he. This was the closest we have ever gotten to touching.

You know the funny thing is we have never met in real life, ya we talk and video chatted but we never met before.

“So I was thinking Keegan, there’s this thing that MTV has started and well it’s for people that met online have had a long distance relationship and well if we qualify they pay for tickets and everything, they even tape it”

I gave him a smile hoping that he would be okay with it. He just smiled at me.

“That would be awesome Charlie it finally be nice to hold you in my arms.”

I gave him a huge smile and started to laugh.

“Good because I already sent it in.”

“You did?”

“Yep, they sent an e-mail back and you’ll be sent a ticket to come here for November, 4”

“Really, I can’t wait. It’s also right after your birthday, so I’ll just bring your present instead of mailing it.”

I laughed he always seemed to put a smile on my face.

“I can’t wait either it will be awesome, I asked the McLane’s if I could go to a private school in LA for the second semester.”

“Well what did they say?”

“They told me I could go since they wanted me out of their hair.”

“So I’ll be in LA for the second semester and my grade 12 year!”

“Well that’s great, that means you’ll get away from those retards, oh I could slit every single one of their throats.”

My eyes widened and he just smiled.

“What I’m just saying I could, no one should ever treat you like that. You gorgeous, beautiful, smart, passionate, sweet, and so many other things and if they can’t see that then they are blind or just plain stupid!”

“You know you’re the best boyfriend in the world. Did you know that? Well you are, so don’t say you are!”

He just laughed; I heard some yelling in the background and then Keegan disappeared from the screen. Then Jamie popped up on the screen.

“CHARLIE!!”

“JAMIE!!”

Now you’re probably wondering who is Jamie? Well Jamie is Keegan’s little brother. Keegan has a huge family I’ve met a couple of them threw video chat. His mom is so sweet; well his whole family is sweet.

His family is the kind of family I dreamed about having my whole life; they all loved each other so much. He had 6 brothers and 1 little sister.

There was Jamie he was 6, the most adorable little boy I have ever seen. He has golden brown hair and grey eyes, he is so adorable.

There is Daisy who is Jamie’s Twin sister. She is just as adorable; she had long brown hair and grey green eyes.

Then there is Jesse, he is 12 and has blond hair and blue eyes. He is a little punk exactly like Keegan; it is really funny when they fight.

Then it is Jackson, he is 16 and is like me. Very smart sometimes we have conversations about science and sometimes Keegan get’s upset that I spend more time talking to his brother then him; it’s so cute. Jackson has dark Brown hair and blue eyes.

There is Seth; he is 21 with black hair and light blue eyes. I he has a little boy as well, Keegan’s Nephew. Kyle is 6 he has dark brown hair and dark grey eyes.

Then it is Frankie who is 22, he had blond brown hair and blue eyes. He is very tall, he actually lived here in Victoria for work I actually met him a couple of times in person. He was like the big brother I always wanted.

Then last but not least was Levi the oldest, he is 24. He has Dark Brown hair and Brown eyes. I didn’t meet him much since he doesn’t live at home since of course he is 24; I think he’s engaged actually.

Then there is his parents Greg and Lana Hunter. Greg had dark brown hair and very tall, and Lana was tall and had long brown hair and brown eyes. They were the sweetest people I have ever talk to him my whole life.

“How are you Charlie?”

“I’m Good Jamie how about you?”

“Well you know mommy always saying that I can’t eat candy since I’ll get cavities, but I still sneak it under my pillow!”

I started to laugh, like I said the cutest kid ever.

I heard more yelling in the background.

“Well I have to go Charlie Mom’s Calling for me, I’ll see ya later.”

He then dashed off and out of the room, I just laughed.

“So my beautiful Girlfriend since we were on the topic for your birthday anything in mind that you would like?”

I started to think.

“Nope just that you show up here safe and sound, I think the only thing that I want the most is to just hug you and kiss you and be held in your arms for hours!”

He smiled, and then I heard a door slam downstairs and my name being called. That was unusual they never really talked to me much.

“Hey I got to go but I’ll talk to you before bed okay?”

“Okay I love you Charlie.”

“I love you too.”

I logged out and headed downstairs The McLane’s were at the end of the stairs just waiting for me, they look frustrated. I wonder what I did wrong now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think??