Status: Complete

Jeah, Whatever

[two]

I ran up the elevator into the suite as quick as I could. Andrea was watching TV and looked at me, confused.

“Well that was quick,” she said. I dropped my stuff and fell on the couch.

“Connor, his roommate came in,” I told her, telling her the full story.

“And you stole his shirt, and he didn’t even get your number,” Andrea smiled. I rolled my eyes.

“So will you see him again?” She asked.

“I have to, he’s a swimmer,” I shrugged.

“Well I’m coming with you to the next events, I want to see him in person,” she said. I threw a pillow at her and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and showered. I put on some pink skinny pants and a white racerback top. Adding a blue blazer, I put on some gold flats and brushed my hair. Grabbing my Olympic badge, I saw Andrea, overdone and ready to go.

“I told you I was coming,” she said, linking my arm as we headed out.

When we got to the aquatic center, the personnel didn’t want to let Andrea down with me because she didn’t have a badge but after some flirting (on Andrea’s side) and explaining who we were, she was permitted to come in.

The swimmers were just getting done with prelim swims and hopping out of the water when we arrived. Andrea squeezed my arm.

“Oh my gosh, that’s Nathan Adrian. He goes to school near me,” Dre whispered, she pointed to a guy who had a smile to kill. I looked behind him and saw Ryan talking to Connor. Connor pointed my way and Ryan smiled, making his way towards us.

“Tell him to bring Nathan over,” Dre squeaked out.

“Andrea, just go talk to him,” I said, pushing her off me, Connor and Ryan approached us.

“You owe me a shirt,” he said.

“Hi, I’m Natalie, and this is my sister Andrea,” I said, ignoring Ryan and introducing myself to Connor, officially.

“Connor, and I believe he wants his shirt,” Connor laughed shaking my hand.

“Oh he’ll get it back,” I said, focusing on Connor. Andrea was watching Nathan walk across the pool.

“Will you just go talk to him,” I snapped at her.

“Who?” Ryan asked.

“So, Connor, how are you liking London so far?” I asked, ignoring Ryan, clearly this was frustrating him.

“So far so great, I guess,” he said, looking to Ryan.

“You know, I think a group of us are going out tonight, if you girls want to come,” Connor kept talking. I bit my lower lip and looked over at Ryan.

“Will you be there, Ryan?” I asked, looking at his body intensely. He smirked a little.

“Oh so NOW you acknowledge my presence,” Ryan spoke up.

“Not your presence so much as your figure,” I said boldly, he was taken aback a little.

“Well will you be there, Natalie?” He asked.

“I don’t know, it depends,” I shrugged. Andrea rolled her eyes.

“Guys, this sexual tension is killing me, how about we will ALL be there, when and where Connor?” Andrea asked him. I kept my eyes locked on Ryan’s.

“8pm meet at the village,” Connor was eyeing my sister pretty hard.

“No, 8:30, you guys can be real men and pick us up from the hotel, Nat, give Ryan your number,” Andrea was getting bossy.

Ryan raised his eyes, as I pulled out one of my business cards, I was beginning to hand it to Ryan when I gave it to Connor instead.

“Call me, Connor,” I emphasized Connor’s name, I brushed against Ryan while walking away, intentionally grazing his backside then linking arms with my sister.

“Wow, you are so playing him,” she giggled.

I didn’t think the game would be fun but it kind of is.

“You know Connor will give Ryan your number, right?” She continued.

I looked back and saw them arguing, and Connor laughing at Ryan who looked defeated.

“Nope, he won’t, he finally has something over Ryan, he’s going to play that,” I smiled. We walked arm and arm out of the arena we saw Nathan as we walked and Andrea bounced up to him with me in tow.

“Come out with Ryan and Connor tonight, 8pm,” she smiled, kissing his cheek before we ran off.

London was causing the Crenshaw sisters to be bold and foolish. And I don’t think either of us minded.

[Ryan]

“Dude, just give me the number,” I kept annoyingly asking Connor to hand over the number as we got ready for the night.

“Ryan, she obviously doesn’t want you to have it,” he smirked.

“You’re really going to help her out?” I asked him.

“No, I just really like having something you don’t,” he kept smirking, we heard a knock at our door and saw it was Nathan.

“So this girl kissed me on the cheek today and told me to come out with you guys tonight,” he looked confused and dazzled.

“Was she short or tall?” I questioned.

“Shorter, giggly,” he smiled. Thank God, it wasn’t Natalie.

“OH come on! She chose you?!” Connor was now the one feeling defeated.

“Your life sucks,” I laughed at him.

“Nope, I still have Natalie’s number and you don’t,” he beamed.

“Is anyone else coming, Nate?” I asked.

“You know how these guys are right now,” he said. We did. They were all so, serious. We hailed a cab and Connor called Natalie.

“Put it on speaker,” I demanded. He rolled his eyes but did it anyway.

“This better not be Ryan,” she answered.

“Hello to you too, sweetheart,” Connor spoke up.

“Oh, hello, Connor,” she said.

“We just got a cab, what hotel are you girls in?” He asked.

“The Brown Hotel, just ride the elevator to the 11th floor, suite 1115,” she said and hung up.

“Is this girl playing with you, Ryan?” Nathan laughed.

“I can see she is going to take a lot of work,” I sighed, resting my head against the window.

We got up to their room and knocked on the door, Andrea answered and when she saw Nathan, she smiled.

“Hello,” she grinned, we came into their huge suite as she told us Natalie was coming and she finally introduced herself to Nathan.

Natalie soon came out and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

She was in a gold sequined, strapless dress, one that barely covered her upper thigh. Her body was toned and slightly tanned. Her brown hair was straight and flowed. She wore black pointed heels and I couldn’t tell if she had on makeup or not.

“Hello boys,” she smiled. She looked at me, giving me a onceover before walking out the door, taking her sister's hand.

“These girls are going to be the death of us,” Connor said watching as they bounced through the hall, asses barely covered.

Yes, yes they were.

Natalie hailed a cab as she and her sister got in. There wouldn’t be enough space for us all to fit properly.

“Connor, I’ll sit on your lap,” Natalie giggled as she looked me in the eyes. Her sister gladly sat on top of Nathan. I sat in the middle. Alone.

Connor held Natalie by the waist, I could feel my blood temperature rise as she sat with him. Then I felt her foot feel up my leg. I looked at her. She winked.

If that’s how she wanted to play, challenge accepted.

When we got to the club, Natalie and her sister ran to the dancefloor. I watched from the bar as she and her sister danced with one another. I took a sip of my beer as a girl approached me, I moved in closely to talk to her.

She told me her name, but I didn’t care to catch it, I was watching to see Natalie’s reaction to me being close to another girl. She walked over towards where I was sitting, I thought she was going to finally give into me but instead she pulled Connor onto the dancefloor as he danced between the two sisters.

I slammed my drink down and invited the girl who I still didn’t know her name to the dance floor.

I pulled her close as she danced on me, still watching Natalie out of the corner of my eye. Andrea was now with Nathan and I watched as Natalie whispered in Connor’s ear and saw that he was laughing hard.

They were talking about me. I knew they were. And Connor my so called best friend, found this to be funny.

I saw Natalie look over at me, our eyes locked, she cocked her head and pouted at me. I raised my eyebrows, unsure of what her next move was going to be.

She said something to Connor once more and she made her way over towards me, I wasn’t sure what to do with myself. For the first time ever.

“Are you trying to make me jealous right now?” She yelled in my ear over the music. I moved away from the random girl.

“And did it work?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said honestly, she pulled me by the belt loops and led me back to other side of the room.

I pinned her against the wall, she bit her lip (which drove me crazy).

“Why are you taunting me, Natalie?” I asked her.

“Like you said, I’m afraid,” she was slurring her words a little bit.

An honest drunk.

“Afraid of what?” I asked.

“Falling for you and getting hurt, everybody knows you’re a player, Ryan,” she said, staring me straight in the eyes.

“Only because I’m scared too,” I said honestly, knowing she would forget this in the morning.

Natalie pulled closer and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could smell liquor lingering on her breath as she crashed her lips onto mine. I didn’t hesitate to kiss back. My hands found a resting spot on her ass as we stood there making out. I pulled away and led her out of the bar and into a cab. We continued kissing all the way back to the Olympic Village. I scanned us in and we hurried to my room.

No Connor this time to stop us. No anything. She immediately threw her phone down, took her dress off and laid on my bed, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Then I realized something. She was drunk. She wouldn’t remember any of this. And while normally, that was more than okay with me, that didn’t feel right with her.

I didn’t want drunken sex with Natalie, I wanted more.

“Come on Ry, no one can interrupt us this time,” she said, sitting on her knees. I had to look away, temptation was taking over.

“Natalie, here,” I said unbuttoning my shirt and giving it to her to put on, she looked confused.

“You’re drunk, you should rest, it’s not that I don’t want to do this because as you can tell, I do, I REALLY do, but I don’t feel right about it,” I told her. She saw that I was aroused, that I wanted her.

“Well, you do have feelings, at least, let me help you a little,” she giggled more. She put my shirt on, leaving the top few buttons undone and pulled me to the bed. I didn’t know what she meant until she kissed me down to my waistline and began pulling off my jeans.

“Natalie,” I whispered. She gazed up at me and told me to “shhh” as she pulled my briefs down and began stroking me with her mouth. I tensed up a little bit.

Needless to say, she knew what she was doing, amazingly well. I pulled at her hair as she put me in and out of her mouth. I knew I was about to come in a minute, not sure what she preferred, I told her it was about to happen and she decided to ride me faster with her mouth until I finally came and she took it all in her mouth.

Which was incredibly hot.

Natalie stood and licked her lips before finding the way to our bathroom to brush her teeth. I pulled out some fresh briefs and she came back into the room.

“And I’m sure you’re just as turned on as I was,” I told her as she laid down on the bed, nodding.

I noticed her hands began making their way to her center.

“No, let me,” I protested, though the thought of her doing that to herself aroused me again. I pulled her sexy lacy underwear down, she was waxed and clean, I made my way up, lightly caressing her thighs and slowly put my tongue inside her. She immediately moaned, hinting she was liking my simple work. I showed her more I knew what I was doing as I twisted around inside, feeling her walls and body tense up. She finally screamed loudly, letting me know my work was done.

“And I’m not brushing my teeth,” I smirked at her as I wiped my mouth. She panted as I laid down next to her and kissed her neck and jawline, and then on the lips where she immediately put her tongue in my mouth, not caring where it just was.

It was after all, her body.

I rested one hand on her breast, squeezing it lightly, she moaned into the kiss. I went up my shirt she was wearing to unclasp her bra when the door burst open. I fell to the side of her, pissed that we were somehow once again interrupted.

Even though I would use all the self control it took not to have sex with her tonight.

“It smells weird in here,” Andrea giggled, holding onto Connor and Nathan for support.

“She’s plastered, and can’t find her hotel key,” Connor informed us. I saw Natalie looking frustrated and she began buttoning up my shirt. I reached of a pair of athletic shorts.

“Seriously, what’s that smell,” Andrea asked again.

Clearly, she was a virgin.

“I’m really sorry, again,” Connor said to us. Natalie was still intoxicated but pulling it together for the sake of her sister.

“Dre, where’s my purse?” She asked holding her sister’s face.

“What purse?” She asked and began erupting in laughter.

“Oh my God, Andrea, you lost my purse, it had our key card and a credit card in there,” Natalie groaned falling back on the bed.

“Well your passport and Olympics ID weren’t in there, were they?” I asked, she shook her head no.

“Nothing I can’t fix, damnit Andrea,” Natalie was clearly frustrated.

“Well, why don’t you guys stay here at the Village tonight, we can sort it out in the morning,” Nathan suggested. Andrea held on to him, laughing.

“Only, we have pre-lims in the morning, and these girls don’t have a change of clothes,” I spoke up.

“Don’t worry, we can ask Natalie for clothes for them both,” Connor suggested.

“Uh, I’m Natalie,” Nat looked at him like he was stupid.

“Another Natalie, she’s Andrea’s height I’d say and you could fit, you’re smaller,” Nathan spoke up for dumbfounded Connor.

Natalie kindly woke up to give the girls some clothes for the morning and telling us we should know better then going out before a swim session.

“Andrea, I want you to drink two glasses of water before you go to bed and take some advil with it, okay?” Her sister instructed as she walked away with Nathan, who swore to take care of her. Connor fell on his bed, apologizing to us once more.

“It’s fine, Connor, we weren’t doing anything, really,” Natalie assured him as she got in the covers, still in my shirt.

“Yeah, it’s okay,” I sighed, getting in bed next to her.

“Andrea doesn’t drink much, does she?” Connor asked.

“No, she’s only 20, she follows the law well, knowing our dad would kill her,” Natalie yawned.

“Young,” Connor noted.

“And a virgin,” Natalie said, snuggling into me. I looked at Connor who was kind of surprised.

“She isn’t,” he protested.

“She couldn’t tell that sex was in the air,” Natalie laughed. Connor looked to me and I shook my head no to inform him we did not have sex.

Natalie was slowly falling asleep. Mumbling different things. I pulled her into me and we began to sloppily and sleepily make out, my hands went up the shirt she was wearing and I flicked her hardened nipples, she whimpered into the kiss. We continued making out and fondling one another until Natalie pulled away and passed out next to me.

Keeping the feelings out would be hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a bit on a google doc to get out. I don't really know how I feel about this yet but we shall see.