Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Can this night get any worse?

I Worked my way through the tightly packed crowd without purpose until I spotted the flash of red hair. I chased the hair planning on sneaking up behind Jared and scaring him but I was stopped short. 

Stopped short when I noticed the beer in his hand, but that was no excuse for the scene in front of me.  The girl was much taller than me, much more confident too, that I was sure of as I saw her rubbing up against Jared's crotch. His hand up her very, very short skirt. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. I strode purposefully over to the man I loved and broke him away from the spot on her neck that he was kissing and sucking. 

"Jared!" I screamed as I pushed him off her. 

"Hey babe." he laughed nervously and attempted to hug me. 

"Don't even touch me. Don't even look at me. Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed. 

"Ind' it's our house, I live here too." he protested

"Yeah, well I wasn't the one practically fucking some hoe in the middle of our lounge!" a few tears slipped out of my eyes as I looked at him in disbelief and hurt. 

"Ok, we can talk tomorrow." he nodded an backed out with his hands up. 

"No we won't! I never want to speak to you again!" I screamed at his retreating form.

"Ok." he mouthed an looked at the ground before leaving. 

"You too!" I turned on the girl. "Get out of my fucking house!" I waited for her to disappear before squeezing back through the crowd and heading to my room. 

I was lying in the covers when I heard the door creak open. 

"Tilly?" I heard Ross' voice ring through the room. "Are you OK? You didn't look very happy." he sat beside me nervously. 

"I'm fine Ross," I faked a smile at him "You should be enjoying your party!" I waved him away. 

"Are you sure?" he stood in the doorway looking quite unsure himself. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Jared's just being an idiot." I smiled since he had surely seen the outburst. 

"I'll go get John or somebody." he muttered as he left. I turned over to face way from the door and curled up on my bed. 

"Tilly?" a hesitant voice came from the doorway. I simply lay in my bed and didn't respond until I heard the body clumsily crash it's way across my room. I shut my eyes until I felt the familiar arms sweep around my frame and draw me in. The warm breath drifting down my neck felt more than nice. Responding instinctively, rolling my body slowly and throwing my arms around Garrett's lanky frame. 

"What's the matter buttercup?" he stroked my hair. 

"Jared and that hoe." I stated and looked up at him - the hurt visible in my eyes. 

"I don't know what he's done wrong, but are you sure he meant it?" Garrett bit his lip "It might have been all her?" he suggested softly. 

"No." I buried my face in his shirt. "It was all him." I don't know how long we lay there, but all I was aware of next was the noise downstairs has quietened until it was just the shuffling of a few.  Then a few light thuds later there was a knock at my door. I felt Garrett's weight shift underneath me. He disappeared from beside me and opened the door a crack. 

"Hey Rach, can you make your own way home? Tilly's pretty cut up, and I don't want Jared coming back and making things worse so I'm going to sleep on the sofa." he muttered. 

"What is she more important than me now?" I heard a voice challenge him. 

"Well tonight. I think she just needs somebody in the house incase," he replied and I heard a lot of muttering back and forth between the two that I couldn't distinguish. Then shut the door and edged down the stairs. 

A few moments later though I heard Garrett return. 

"Come on Tills, let's get you ready for bed!" he stroked my hair again before pulling some pyjamas out from under my pillow and leading me into the bathroom with them. 

"Thanks." I waited for him to leave before dropping my dress to the floor and pulling on the shorts and t-shirt. I went to the toilet and brush my teeth before walking back into the bedroom and into my bed. 

"Are you ok then?" Garrett patted my back. 

"No." I hook my head. "Can you stay with me?" I pleaded. He bit his lip and deliberated for a few short moments before deciding. 

"Sure." then he pulled his jeans off and slipped under the covers with me, putting a comforting arm around me.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwh. Ross being a cutie.

I was going to have Ross get John, but I figured that he's still a bit off with her, and he wouldn't stay the night which is what she needed.

I don't even know where this story is going right now! She might get back with Jared, she might not, she might get with somebody else, Kennedy is single, Garrett just had a bit of a break up, Jared was drunk so might make a good enough apology, John may soon be freed from Priscilla, even Pat is single!

So comment, subscribe, reccomend, you know the drill, please and thank you :)