Born to Make You Happy

Three

Eve
Staring in the mirror I rand my hand over me hair. Smoothing out my dress a smirk appeared on my face. Making sure my eyes and lips looked irresistible a smile crept on my face. Walking over and slipping on my heels I turned to look at Kelly who was grinning.
"What do you think?" I asked, turning around.
"Amazing. Zack will not be able to keep his hands off you." Kelly's grin widened.
"That is what I was going for." I smirked.
Walking over to the mirror I took one last look at myself before heading to the door.
"You know what to do, right?" I turned back to Kelly.
"Yep." She nodded.
Smirking, I turned the handle on the door and began walking out of the room. As I walked down the hall I spotted Zack talking to Randy. Making my way over to him, I slid my arm around his waist.
"Hey there sexy." I whispered as I leaned up to his ear.
"Uh, hi..." Zack said a but wary.
"Can I talk to you...alone?" I asked, looking from him to Randy.
"I'll see you later man." Randy said as he walked off.
"What did you want?" Zack spat as he took my hand off his waist.
"Just this..." I smirked, pushing him against the wall.
I then leaned in, pushing my body against his as I gave him the most passionate kiss that I could. As he was trying to push me away, there was a voice from behind us.
"How could you?" The voice said, sadness and disbelief in their tone.
A smirked appeared on my face, as I knew exactly who that was.
"I-It's not what you think!" Zack stuttered.
"It's alright Zack. Better she knows now." I said as I turned to see Charity standing there with tears in her eyes.
Zack went to speak again, but he was to late. Charity had took off down the hall as tears ran down her face. so far my plan has been working. Now to just keep them both apart and things will do exactly how I want them to.

Charity
Standing in front of the mirror, I ran my hands through my wavy hair as I looked to make sure my eyes and lips looked perfect. Taking one last look at my outfit a smile appeared on my face. Making my way to my duffel bag I searched for my sneakers. Sliding them on, I stood taking one last look at myself. I was deep in thought when there was a knock on my door. Smiling I walked over to answer it, my smiled faltering into a scowl.
"What do YOU want?" I spat disgusted.
"I have something to show you." They said in a hurry.
"Why would I go anywhere with you, let alone trust you." I hissed annoyed.
"You can trust me on this." They said convincingly.
"Fine." I sighed.
Grabbing my key card I then followed them through the halls.
"This better me good." I muttered after the 4th turn we took.
"Trust me." The assured. "You will want to see this."
I sighed out of frustration and aggravation as I continued to follow them. We made one last turn and what I saw took me by total surprise. I stood there in shock not wanting to believe what I was seeing. Getting the strength I was able to speak.
"How could you?" I blurted, sadness and disbelief in my voice.
Zack looked over at me with confusion and shock written on his face. I could not believe that he was kissing that whore. His hands all over her. I thought he really liked me. Guess I was wrong.
"I-It's not what you think!" Zack stuttered.
"It's alright Zack. Better she knows now." Eve said as turned turned toward me.
Zack went to speak again, but he was to late.I had took off down the hall as tears ran down my face. I was not paying attention to where I was going until I bumped into someone.