Born to Make You Happy

Six.

After a nice long day of shopping, Brittani and I made our way back to the hotel. As we walked through the lobby, I could sense people staring at us as we made our way to the elevator.

"Don't worry about them." Brittani said as she hit the button.

"I know.." I sighed, adjusting the bags in my hand. "Man these are heavy." I laughed as we stepped in the elevator.

"Right?" Brittani giggled as she set hers down.

"I think Ted is going to love what you got." I grin, winking at her.

"He just might." She chuckled, blushing slightly.

"Looks like we won't be seeing either of you for sometime." I said with a smirk.

"You maybe right." She moved her hair from her face.

The doors opened as we reached our floor. Picking out bags up we walked toward our rooms. As we stopped in front of mine, we heard a door open. Taking in a deep breath I tensed, but sighed in relief to see Ted walking over.

"There you are." Ted grinned as he wrapped his arms around Brittani, kissing her neck.

"Here I am." She giggled.

"So...I talk to Zack.." Ted said as he rested his chin on Brittani's shoulder.

"And?" She asked looking up at him.

"He said he is willing to try again." Ted started as I sighed in relief again.

"Good." I whispered, not wanting to give my hopes up.

"He said be ready at 8." Ted added.

"That gives me about 2 hours." I said looking at my phone.

"Do you need help?" Brittani asked.

"No I'm good." I unlocked my door as I picked up my bags. "You might be busy." I grinned.

"Doing?" Ted raised a brow.

"You'll see." I smirked as Brittani blushed.

"Now go have fun." I teased.

As I was about to close my door I heard Ted gasp as Brittani giggled. 'He found what she bought.' I laughed to myself as I shook my head. I then walked over to my bed, setting my bags down. Picking out the new makeup I bought, I set it on the dressers. Walking over to my suitcase I chose a dress that only Zack would love. Stripping out of my clothes, I slid the dress on. Running my hands down the dress to smooth it out, I made my way to the dresser. I began to style my hair the way I wanted it before doing my makeup. Once that was done, I picked out a pair of heels. As I was slipping them on, there was a knock on the door. Standing from the bed, I walked over to answer it.

"Hey." I smiled as I opened to see Zack standing there.

"Hey..." Zack said as his jaw dropped once his eyes traveled my body. "You look...amazing."

"Thanks." I blushed. "You look good yourself."

"Are you ready?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Yes." I smiled. After grabbing my clutch, I hooked my arm with Zack's. As we walked out I could not help to wonder how this date will go.