Status: Active :)

Last Chance

f o u r.

I sat on the counter replaying that night in Hawaii over and over again. At least he doesn’t remember me; I mean the only way I remember what he looks like is from that morning and he was sleeping so he obviously didn’t see me. This is no big deal, I’m completely over reacting. It’s not like I’m going to be seeing this kid ever again, plus we didn’t even exchange names. I took a deep breath and quickly made my way outside. Jared’s apartment was only a few blocks down. I pulled out my phone and sent Jared a quick text saying that I walked home. Well, I made it through a party without getting wasted. This is a first.
___

I woke up the next morning and made my way into the kitchen to make breakfast. I had an interview later at the coffee shop but other than that I had no plans, I don’t think that’s gonna change anytime soon either. I stood over the stove cooking pancakes.

“Didn’t realize Jared brought home a lady friend last night, he picked a good one too since your making breakfast. Not a lot of girls do that now a days.” The raspy voice from behind me said

“Excuse me I’m not Jared’s one night stand, I’m his cousin, smart ass.” I replied without even turning around.

“Oh, sorry. Blakely right?” He said, sounding sorry. Immediately as he said my name I spun around to get a look at this kid and figure out how he knew who I was.

Fuck. Hawaii, again.

“Shit, how do you know my name?” I spat. God, will this kid ever leave me alone.

“Umm Jared talks about you a lot with our band and said you were moving in, I didn’t realize you already did… I’m John by the way. I’m in Jared’s band.” My stomach dropped and the pancake that was on the spatula was now on the ground. I didn’t know what to say. The thought of seeing this guy a lot was not going over well in my head.

Jared walked in before i could say anything else.

“Oh glad you guys have finally met!” He said, way too enthusiastically considering how much he drank last night.

“Um yeah, I’m going to take a shower, I made you breakfast “I said shoving a plate of pancakes into Jared’s hands. I just needed to get out of this awkwardness before I said something I regretted.

I got in the shower and thoughts were racing though my mind. He obviously doesn’t remember me, thank god. So I can just forget about it and move on right? Why was this even causing me stress? I’ve hooked up with plenty of people I have seen again and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, ill update within the next two days. I love the comments, please keep em coming! Subscribe for faster updates :)