Sequel: Everything We Had
Status: Updated regularly

Stay With Me

Twelve

Jess P.O.V.

I was standing waiting for Jack at his locker. I know it had only been like two periods since I last saw him but I genuinally missed him. There was someting about him that made me want to be around him 24/7. Maybe it was because whenever I was with him I was either smiling or laughing which was a change from my usual. He managed to make me forget about any and every problem in my life.

Jack was definiatley something different.

I finally spotted Jack walking towards his locker, he looked kind of pissed off and I knew why when I saw who was following him. Lisa. I guess we would be seeing more of her now that her and Alex were back together.

Jack was just as confused as me when it came to Alex geting back together with Lisa. After everything that Alex had told me about her, the lying, the cheating and the general bitchiness I can’t fathem why Alex would go back to her. I should proably talk to him about it but not until Jack makes up with him.

Jack's just really angry at Alex at the moment because he wasn’t ‘supportive’ about us being together which I think is bullshit and that he is just overreacting. Jack thinks that because Alex didn’t stay to eat at the diner when we first got together that it meant he didn’t like us together or something but I think he was just busy or had other things on his mind. I do care but I just don’t want to get inbetween the two best friends.

When Jack saw me his face lite up a bit just like I'm sure mine did. He grabbed me by the waist and gave me some form of side hug using his other hand to unlock his locker. Lisa was still talking to him and she said my name. So I decided to butt in seeming as it was obviously had something to do with me.

“What about Jess?” I said in third person, it came out a lot bitchier than intended and Jack gigled to himself and turned around facing Lisa instead of the inside of his smelly locker.

“Yeah What about my beautiful girlfriend?” Jack said pulling me into his side. My cheeks burned a slight pink. Jack was always saying things like that and every time I would blush, I just couldn’t help it and he knew it.

Lisa pulled a fake smile and said someting about us being too cute which was clearly lie. I mean Jack and I were cute, it’s just that Lisa didn’t think that.

Jack then began to whine like a four year old saying he was hungry and could Lisa please just tell him what she needed to. I looked at her and saw the evil devil like smile on her face. I knew that what she was about to say wouldn’t be good.

“Oh right well Jack I don’t know how to say this but Jess and Alex have been hooking up behind your back like the whole time you have been dating”

WHAT! THAT BITCH! I would never cheat on Jack! NEVER! He meant way too much to me already! What the Fuck was this girls problem? Why would she make this shit up?

“Alex broke up with me because he said he was too in love with Jess to be with me anymore.” Lie! Alex would never be in love with me, he probably broke up with her because he came to his senses and remembered what a bitch she was.

“And you know how much I value our friendship so I thought I should tell you because I really care for you Jack and what Alex and Jess are doing, you don’t deserve. You can get better than that, trust me.” I couldn’t believe what I just heard how could she just make this stuff up. I decided to go straight to damage control before Jack did anything.

“Jack, Please you have to-” before I could even finish my sentence Jack stopped me

“Save it Jess” Great I just lost the best thing to ever happen to me all because of a some rumour that bitch made up. I went to walk away when I realised Jack was still holding me.

“Lisa you are such a bitch. Just because Alex already broke up with you even though it has been what two hours? Doesn’t mean that you can go around trying break up other couples like Jess and I with some bulshit lie. And do you really think I would believe you the schools whore over my FAITHFUL girlfriend or my best friend since I was like a fetus? Yeah you didn’t think that one through did you?”

Jack Barakat is really the greatest person on this planet.

He trusted me and his best friend enough to not even for a second believe this bitch's lies and I loved him for that. Through Jacks whole speech he managed to not even raise his voice in the slightest. He said it all, in his normal calm speaking voice not even attracting a single persons attention but I wasn’t like that.

“YOU BITCH!” I yelled at her which made everyone stop what they were doing and look at us. Jack's grip on me tightened, holding me back from causing some serious damage to this girl's face.

“I suggest you go and get back to your buisness of blowing some random before my girlfriend breaks a nail whilst attacking you” Jack said with a wink.

Even with my blood boiling with anger Jack managed to make me laugh. Lisa then stormed off down the hallway in a huff.

“Jack I-“

“Seriously Jess don’t even worry, I know that you or Alex would never do that to me. Lisa is just a bitch.” He said pecking me on the cheek. I smiled and grabbed onto his arm.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever” I said smiling. He then lead me through the crowded hallways towards Alex and Kara who were just standing there. They both look terrified. Why? I clung to Jack’s arm as he basically dragged me through the sea of people.

Alex P.O.V.

“YOU BICH” I heard Jess yell. It made everyone in the hallways stop and stare.

“So I guess she has told them” Kara said sighing.

“I can’t watch this” I turned around facing the other direction. I didn’t want to see the hurt in Jack’s face, I could stand the anger, just not the hurt. Kara nudged me telling me to turn around so I did. Jack was only a few steps away from me now.

Jess was clinging to his arm, it looked like she was trying to get him to stop. He still looked angry and I was litterally terrified of what was going to happen next.

The time had come, Jack was stading in front of me, he raised his arm going in for what I thought was a punch so I flinched, but surprisingly I was pulled into a hug.

I was shocked for a second but immediatley hugged him back. I don’t care if I looked gay, I basically jumped into Jacks arms, maybe this was our goodbye hug I thought as I clung onto him.

Kara looked just as shocked as I was.

“Hey man, sorry about being a dick before I was just pissed off” What? He was apologzing to me? What was this!

“Yeah don’t worry about it dude, it’s fine.” I said looking at Kara for answers.

“Um Jack aren’t you going to tell them?” Jess said

“Haha Oh yeah! Lisa just came up to me and told me that you and Jess had been hooking up behind my back and that you were in love with my girlfriend” Jack stated in between his laughter and I joined in but with a more nervous type of laugh.

“Haha What?” I asked.

“Yeah it was ridiculous! I was so pissed off but Jack didn’t even get angry, He was just like you're a bitch and you’re lying and then told her to go blow someone!” Jess said explaining the situation. Kara and I just kinda looked at each other not knowing what to do.

“What a bitch” Kara said and I just nodded.

“Im hungry! Get me food!” Jack yelled grabbing Jess hand and running down to the cafeteria.

Kara and I just stood there confused on what just happened.

“I guess you’re in the clear Gaskarth” Kara said.

“I guess I am” I said smiling. We then followed Jack and Jess and walked to the cafeteria, siting at our usual table that was once again Lisa free. I don’t think she would dare sit back here ever again.

When we sat down Jack and Jess were telling everyone what happened. Jess was sitting on Jacks lap which instintly made me jealous.

After their recount of the event everyone started throwing things at me telling me that I was an idiot for going out with her again for like the tenth time, I just laughed and yelled.
“She was a good fuck! I am only human!” Everyone laughed and the subjected of Lisa was forgotten.

Jack and Jess were whispering to one another and sharing little kisses like a cute couple and I couldn’t help but stare in jealousy. Kara noticed and slapped me really hard on the arm which made me yelp.

Jess and Kara then got up to go to the bathroom. I still don’t understand why girls do that, like go to the bathroom together? But I used this chance to talk to Jack. Brother to brother.

“So we cool?” I asked Jack who smiled and jumped on to my lap.

“Dude we are cooler than cool” He said laughing.

“Well good I missed my Jackykins” I said smiling

“Awwwwww I missed my Ally too” He said using the nickname I despised most, nuzzling his head into my neck as he sat on me while I held him bridal style.

“But seriously dude, How did you know she was lying?” I asked really wanting to konw the answer.

“Truthfully I knew you would never do that to me. We’re brothers! And I knew that Jess wouldn’t do that to me either. Both of you mean the world to me and I knew you couldn’t do that to me, could you?” Jack asked double checking

“Of course not!” I said feeling a incredibly guilty because part of what Lisa said was true. I am in love with Jack’s girlfriend but he was right, I would never do anything about it. Well at least not while they're still together.

“Also can you never go out with Lisa again? No matter how good of a fuck she is.” Jack asked me and I laughed.

“Never ever again. I’m done with that hoe. Anyway come over after school?” I assured him

“Yeah, Your mum probably misses me” Jack said winking I cringed at thought as well as laughing a little.

We went on with our conversation when we heard someone cough, intentionally trying to interrupt us. We turned to see Jess standing there with her hands on her hips clearly wanting an explanation as to why her boyfriend was sitting on another guys lap.

“We didn’t want you to find out like this!” I said dramatically.

“Sorry Jess but My heart belongs to Alex.” Jack said putting his arms around my neck smiling.

“And his dick!” I added laughing. Jess pretended to look shocked but then carried on with the joke.

“I should have known, oh well I heard that Josh on the football team just got dumped too so maybe we can comfort each other” Jess said turning around to walk away.

Jack was out of my arms and clinging to Jess before she could even take a step forward.

“IM SORRY! I was kidding you know I want you!” Jack said grabbing Jess by the waist stoping her from walking, taking her words seriously. Jess tried to get out of his hold but he wouldn’t let go.

“Jack I was only kidding! Let go” She said giggling. She looked adorable. Damn it Alex! stop thinking like that.

“Never!” Jack said Triumphantly.

“Fine. I was going to kiss you but don’t worry about it” Jess said and Jack immediatley spun her around and crashed their lips together. I had to look away before I actually turned green with envy.

I was too jealous of them, I wanted Jess too much. Everything she said or did made me love her more. Her giggle, or the way her cheeks would flush a slight pink whenever anyone complemented her.

Ugh I needed this to stop. I needed these thoughts and feelings about Jess to stop before I actually did something about them.

My plan A obviously didn’t work and I needed a plan B. I sat there trying to think of one when it finally came to me. I had to ignore Jess.

It was the only way I could get over her but that was going to be hard seeming as she was going out with me best friend who I spent most of my time with.

Oh well I had to at least try.

“Alex! Come on lets go! We have english together” Jess yelled at me pulling me out of my seat.

This was going to be the hardest thing I would ever have to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe! Sorry this update was kinda late, I have been really busy with work lately x