Sequel: Everything We Had
Status: Updated regularly

Stay With Me

Nineteen

Jack P.O.V.

I had to get out of there before I said or did something else I would regret. Not that I regret punching Alex, that felt great actually. I got back into my car and drove away, I made the mistake of turning back, only to see Jess watching me, tears streaming down her face. That’s when I realized I was crying too. I have never felt so many different emotions at the one time. I was hurt, angry, betrayed, confused and a little guilty. I kept driving before I finally had to pull over. I could hardly see through my tears and I couldn’t concentrate, I had too many unanswered questions.

How could he?
How could she?
Were they together now?
How long had this been going on?
Did I just imagine it?

I trusted the two of them more than anyone else on this planet and they go behind my back and do that. I didn’t think it was possible when Lisa first told me, I thought she was being a jealous bitch like usual, but she wasn’t.Everything she said was true. Alex was in love with my girlfriend, Alex was fucking my girlfriend. I can’t decided which one is worse.

When Lisa told me I didn’t want to believe her, I couldn’t. Alex and I had been friends since we were young. I was his first friend when he moved from England. I helped him make friends! We have literally been inseparable ever since. He was like a brother to me. I was there for him when his own brother died and when his family fell apart I was there for him and he repays me by hooking up with my girlfriend!

Fucking prick.

I still don't understand why Jess would do that. I gave her everything. I was always there for her, everyday. I tried to be the best god damn boyfriend on this planet! Hell I was bringing her flowers because I knew how upset she was about working with Alex. And it was all just an act so they could fuck.

They made me drop them off at her house so they could hook up? That just made me feel sick.

But I couldn’t hate her. At least not yet. I was still too in love with her.

I finally managed to stop the waterworks, Now I was just angry. My phone began to ring but I ignored it. It would either be mum wanting to know where I was or Alex. After the tenth call I decided to at least see who it was. Rian. Wow word travels fast I thought as I decided to answer. I needed someone to talk to.

“Hello?”

“Jack! Man are you okay? where are you?” I could feel the look of pity on his face through the receiver.

“Rian I’m fine well apart from the fact my girlfriend and best friend are fucking.” I said bluntly.

“Is that Jack?” I heard someone ask Rian. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn’t quite place it.

“Jack come over to mine and we can talk?”

“Who else is there?”

“Ah no one, Just Zack” He answered hesitantly.

“Alright I’m on my way. Be there in ten.” I hung up the phone and pulled the car into drive.

Fifteen minutes later I was sitting outside. For five minutes I had been sitting here not being able to pick myself up and leave the car. I wasn’t ready for their looks of pity but I couldn’t sit here all night. I finally managed to drag myself to the front door. I knocked once and the door quickly opened. I guess they knew I was there.

As soon as Rian saw me he pulled me into a hug. But a manly one! I pushed him off me not in the mood for comfort just yet. I walked into his house my head hung low not wanting to witness their looks of pity.

I made my way down to basement still starring down at my feet. I could hear the two sets of footsteps behind me they were whispering about something but I couldn’t hear.

I sat on the lounge still not looking up from the ground.

“Jack please talk!” Rian begged.

“I just don’t get it! Why would Alex do something like that? I have known him for so long and trusted him with everything and then he just ju” I started to get chocked up, the tears were fighting their way out. I took a deep breath and continued “Just fucks my girlfriend! and I”

“I didn’t fuck her!” I was still looking down but there was only one person that could say that. My heart rate picked up and my anger flared again.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!!” I yelled looking up only to see Alex backing away from me.

“Rian! What the hell you said Zack was here not this prick!” I said truning to Rian.

“I know I’m sorry but he convinced me this would be a good idea and I just want you two to sort it out! Without the violence!” Rian said stepping between the two of us.

“Un-Fucking believable!” I muttered shaking my head.

“Jack please just hear me out!” Alex pleaded with me. I wanted to say no but he was my best friend, I could at least let him explain himself even if I didn’t want to hear.

“You have 10 seconds. One for ever year we were friends.” Alex face immediately became more relaxed but you could see me emphasis on the word were hurt him.

“Alright, First of all I have never fucked Jess! Ever I would never do that to you!” I rolled my eyes.

“How the fuck am I supposed to believe that?”

“Jack, It’s me! you know I wouldn’t” He did looked sincere and I was finding it hard to believe he would in the first place.

“Today was the first, last and only time Jess and I have ever kissed and unluckily you saw! And we didn’t intentionally do it! I’m so sorry! You have to believe me!”

“Unluckily I saw? Are you saying If I didn’t witness it, You wouldn’t have told me?” Alex was quit meaning a yes. “Oh and I’m guessing you walked past and your lips accidentally touched and then you didn’t intentionally continue to kiss?" Alex didn't respond. "That’s what I thought.” It was silent, No one dared to talk.

“Alex you’re clearly not who I thought you were or you changed I don’t know. What I do know is that I don’t want to be around you anymore.”

“Jack! You can’t be serious! You can’t throw away our friendship over some girl! We’re brothers! Bros before hoes! You're overreacting” Alex began to yell at me as I got up of the couch to leave.

“She’s not just some girl! And you’re the one that threw away the friendship when you kissed the girl I love!. Don’t fucking try to act like you’re innocent in this! You’re the one that caused it all!” I yelled back starring him dead in the eyes.

After an intense starring contest that lasted a minute I finally turned around to leave again saying “You have to live with the consequences now”.

I walked out of Rian’s house without saying another word. I got in my car and sat there frozen for a minutes. I had just lost the two people I trusted most in the word. I had no one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacko's all alone :(

Can I just say I am so excited for don't panic to come out only like 8 days now omg I can remember when they wouldn't even confirm they were making a new album and now it's almost here!!
Also I'm going to start to write a taylex fic so if you want to read that I'd love it! I don't know how regularly it will be updated because I want to finish this one first.
Ps. Your comments are so great keep the coming!! That's why this chapter was up so fast, I love you all xx