Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

I just imagined Gerard in a dress!

Mikey's POV

Okay, I know I said I wanted them to get together and all that, but it's getting annoying. They keep messing with me. Purposely kiss in front of me, and always act all lovey… bleh! Its disgusting! Not because its 2 guys, but because they…get into it… a lot…

I was so deep in thought that I forgot we were watching Insidious. Alicia elbowed me because I slowly started to fall on top of her. Gosh I was so out of it… I turned to face the screen to watch the movie, and literally screamed. The weird demon thing popped up out of nowhere! Ray and Alicia giggled. I must have sounded like a little girl scout! I shook my head and started to watch again. I was fine now. But I had a really bad headache too. So I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and it gradually died down a bit. But apparently someone decided to scare me again. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw someone in a very real looking zombie mask. I jumped off the couch and started to scream that girly scream again.

I stopped when I heard Gerard giggling from the hallway, and the others laughing their heads off in front of me. I looked back at the person, and saw the tattooed arms.

"Frank…!" I growled and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Uh… yes Mikey?" He said worried. I walked closer, and ripped off the mask.

"Haha." I smirked. And threw a pillow at him. Frank played along and fell to his knees.

"Oh… Oh I'm wounded… the brave Lord Mikey has slain the handsome, funny, talented… great…perfect…amazing...wonderful...-"

"WE GET IT!"

"…Frank Iero! And now… I die!" He collapsed onto a pile of pillows, and Gerard, also playing along, ran to his side.

"Oh Frank, oh woe is me! My true love has breathed his last breath! For now I have no other reason to live!" He looked around for something, and picked up a foam sword that Ray was messing with. "Oh happy dagger! Uh… something something something.. blah blah blah blah! Now I die!" He jabbed the weapon under his arm and fell next to frank. I snickered a bit and eventually fell on the floor laughing. Alicia looked at me.
"whats so funny?"

I managed to calm down enough to say it.

"I just imagined Gerard in a dress… HAHAHAHA" I began to crack up again.

Alicia raised an eyebrow. "Mhm, says the one who willingly put on one of my dresses?" My eyes shot open, and Alicia grinned. "Now, I believe we took a picture, but where oh where could it be. GASP! HERE IT IS!" She squealed with delight. "Right here in my wallet. And look, you even posed." Frank started to laugh, as did everyone else. I slapped her hand out of her bag, before she could pull it out.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I shouted. She grinned and put it back in her bag.

Gerard's POV

I sat up, looking at Alicia. When Mikey turned, I mouthed "Show me later." And she nodded.

Frank stood up and helped me up.

"So, Gee, whats next?" Frank held onto my arm. I smiled.

"Well, we can go to the park… or go see a movie…" I began, but Frank stopped me.

"I was actually thinking somewhere, not public?" He frowned. I knew why he didn't want to go out right now. Dang homophobes. "Okay Frankie, well, I have a pile of Metallica and Misfits CDs waiting to be played." He smiled and nodded. We ran down to my room, and drowned out the world with music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't even ask me why I wrote such a strange chapter .-. I don't have an answer for you. lol