Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Frankie?

Gerard's P.O.V

As the day went on, the drawing started to look more and more like Frank. God, what was it about that kid? He is just to dang lovable in some way. I guess I just couldn't get over the fact that he was actually gonna be at MY house tonight. I was so caught up in my daydreaming that I didn't notice the bell had rung. Quickly scrambling to leave, I bumped into him out in the school yard.
"Oh my god… Frank I'm so so so sorry. I didn't know where I was going and I-"
He cut me off before I could finish.
"Gerard. Its fine… It was an accident. Oh, by the way, I met your brother… its Mikey right?" He turned to Mikey behind him, who nodded. Mikey had a huge grin across his face, which could mean one of two things:

He had a lot of sugar and was starting to see unicorns and lephercauns and rainbows EVERYWHERE! (that has been the case a few times…)

He had an idea. Which meant I was the helpless victim.

I was praying for the first option, hoping he was just on a sugar high or something, but my life wasn't that good to me. Frank noticed I was zoning and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Gerard! You ready to go? We have that project, remember?"
"oh yeah, the project. Right. Uh, lets go. I don't live far from here." I could feel my face getting red, but I ignored it as best I could. Mikey trotted over to me and whispered something in my ear.
"have fun big brother." He let out a small laugh and ran off to his friend Ray, who was waiting for him on the other side of the yard.

Frank stared at me, probably checking to see if I was alive or not.
"GERARD!" He shouted in my ear. I jumped a little bit.
"What? Oh yeah… sorry Frank, let's go now." We walked in silence for about 15 minutes, until we reached my house. Finally.

Frank's P.O.V

"Gerard. Its fine… It was an accident." It was an accident? Nice Frank, real nice. I quickly thought of things to say. "Oh by the way, I met your brother, its Mikey right?" I turned to him, and he nodded, confirming it. But, why was he grinning so big? Was it something I said? Was I THAT funny? I decided it was better that I don't ask. When I looked back to Gerard, he was staring off into space, but I wasn't sure what he was thinking about. Probably about how much fun it would be to hang around a gay kid all night. I don't blame him to be really upset about it.

"Gerard!" I said, snapping my fingers. He shook his head, wondering what had happened. "You ready? We have that project remember?"

"oh yeah, the project. Right. Uh, lets go. I don't live far from here." He started to turn red. I knew it. He was embarrassed to be seen with me! Then Mikey glided over to him and whispered something in his ear, that made him go stiff. He was staring at his feet, zoned out again…
"GERARD!" He practically jumped and apologized again and we finally started to leave.
It wasn't that long actually, he didn't live far. It was only a 15 minute walk, but it was an awkward 15 minutes. Neither one of us said a word. When we reached his house, it was empty. His parents were gone, probably out working. And his brother had gone somewhere with the kid with the fro. I think his name was Ray…

"So, uh, Frank. Do you mind if we get to know each other a little bit before working? It would make it a little less awkward for me." I nodded and waited for him to ask me a question.

"Are you… really gay Frank?" He wasn't joking, in fact, he was quite serious.

I dropped my head, letting the black hair fall infront of my eyes. "yes…"

Gerard just said a simple "okay" and waited for me to ask him a question. Wait, he didn't care? That was a first for me. I expected him to kick me out and never want to see me again. That's what my other friend did. But he's all they way in Florida now. Far away from New Jersey thankfully. Now it was my turn to ask Gerard a question.
"Okay Gerard, are you gay?" I didn't show my face, bracing myself for the answer. Why did I ask such a stupid question. He may not mind my sexuality much, but still. That doesn't mean he is gay too.
"yes." I heard him say clearly. I knew it. He was straight, He wasn't - wait… did he just say.. yes? HE SAID YES? I felt like screaming, but I knew I shouldn't.
I looked up. "You are?" Trying my very best to contain my excitement.

He nodded. "yeah, Mikey and my parents are the only ones who knew. Now you do to. I was just…" He trailed off. "In the closet? Afraid what others would think? Gerard, I've been there, done that. It's so much easier to be open." I hadn't realized that we had gotten closer to each other on the sofa, until I felt his breath on my face. He stood up quickly and asked if I was hungry, breaking the awkward moment. A few minutes later he had brought bowl of popcorn, and popped in a movie.

I swear I could of just exploded. It took a while for me to process that he was really gay. Like me. He seemed pretty calm though, after just telling me, Frank Iero, a kid that he had never spoken to before, that he was gay. How could it be that easy for him?
"Uh, Gerard?" I said after the movie ended.
"hm?" He turned, those hazel eyes staring into mine. I almost melted.
"So... you really are gay?" He nodded, not showing a sign of regret of telling me. "Wow, how is it easy for you to tell that to a total stranger?"
Gerard just kinda let out a small laugh. "Well, you aren't exactly a stranger. We have talked before. Just not a lot. But, its not that easy. I don't know why i did."
His gaze shifted down to the floor, shortly before changing the subject. "So Frank... We should start that project now..." I nodded. "Okay, but whats the topic? I wasn't exactly paying attention in school..." Gerard shrugged. "well, I guess we can't do it it neither of us know what the topic is. What time is it?" He glanced up at the clock, and apparently it was now 9:30. I stood up. "Crap, I should go. My mom is probably wondering where I am right now." I grabbed my bag, and Gerard nodded. "Okay, bye Frankie." He watched as I walked out the door and back to my house. Did he just call me Frankie?
♠ ♠ ♠
imma be all dramatic here:
Did Gerard really call him Frankie?!
What does this mean?!
What will happen in chapter 4!?!?

ok i'm done.