Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

I Saw The Picture, Gerard

Frank's P.O.V

So this is what it was all about wasn't it. This was all a big setup just to get me and Gerard locked in the bathroom. Wow. I feel used. I looked over to Gerard, who was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, his head in his hands, and his legs shaking. He almost looked… anxious.
"Gerard? Are you okay?" I said breaking the silence that had lingered in the air for almost half an hour. He looked up, his hair a mess and nodded.
"Yeah. What about you? You look horrible." He smirked. I looked in the mirror. It was true. My hair was all messed up, my eyeliner had smudged a bit, and I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, so there were dark circles under my eyes. I laughed a bit.

"I do don't I." I sat down next to him and stared down at the tile. We were silent for another 10 minutes or so. "When do you think we'll be let out Gerard?" He shrugged. "I don't know. But knowing Mikey he wants something and we won't be out until he gets it."

"What does he want?"

"I have no clue Frankie." I froze. There it was again. Frankie. Gerard started to blush and realized what he did. "I'm sorry, I honestly don't know where that came from" He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and got up and began to pace.

"Its fine Gerard, but I only let you call me Frankie if I get to call you Gee!" I proposed, smiling. He nodded and began to pace again. Again silence for a few more minutes.
"I saw your picture that you drew of me!" I burst out without even thinking.

Gerard's P.O.V

I began to pace back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth in quiet for a few minutes, until Frank broke the silence.
"I saw your picture that you drew of me!" He blurted. I froze in my tracks. He what?

"You what?" I asked, feeling suddenly faint.

"I saw it Gerard. You drew a picture of me." He eyed me suspiciously, but I caught a glimpse of hope in his hazel eyes also. I sat down again.
"Yes, I did. Okay? But I don't know why. I just randomly start to draw lines and it because something, and in this case, it became a picture of you!" I said sheepishly, and I was hoping he would buy it. Frank crossed his arms. "Gerard… do you have something to say?"

I hung my head, watching my hair fall in front of my face. "Frank… I- wait…" I said. Frank looked at me momentarily. "Frank, are you… d-d-do you… like me or something?" I stuttered out. He started to turn a shade of red, and he could tell because he turned away. "What made you think that?" He asked quickly. I sighed.
"Its just… last night. You looked pretty disappointed when I pulled away from that kiss, and, well, you just looked like you liked the kiss!" I stared at him, and he stared back at me.

His eyes stared into mine, and it felt like one of those movie moments, only this was two guys. Franks hair was hanging in front of his face, covering his right eye, and I pushed it back absentmindedly. He blushed and giggled a little bit. I couldn't help but smile. We sat an inch away from each other, and I resisted the urge to kiss him.

"Hey Gee?" My heart skipped a beat at that name. "Ya Frankie?" I asked casually.

"Can I tell you something? You have to promise not to tell anyone!"

"Okay. I promise."
"Okay, here it goes…" He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to say something. "Gerard Arthur Way I…"

"Frankie? Are you okay?" I asked, he looked pale. He nodded.

"Gerard, I—"
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU WHAT FRANKIE, YOU WHAT?!
Is it normal to get worked up over your own stories .___.
no?
i need help then.