Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Revenge is Sweet

Frank's P.O.V

"Gerard I—" What happened? The words seemed to be caught in my throat. I felt like I was going to throw up. NO FRANKIE JUST SAY IT! SPIT THE DANG WORDS OUT AND GET THIS OVER WITH! My conscience was practically screaming at me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and said it. I was going to say it.
"Gerard Way, I, Frank Iero, am in love with you! So, I guess I should ask, Do you like me?" I said very quickly. I winced, waiting for him to tell me that he didn't want to see me again, or that he didn't and never will feel the same way. But instead, I felt two arms wrap around me.

"OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER SAY THAT!" He let out a sigh of relief. I was shocked. Was he hugging me? He was holding me tighter and closer, and I wasn't one to struggle. I liked this. What was I saying, I LOVED IT! After all this time, I finally hear the truth. I pulled away.
"Wait, so… is that a yes?"
"OF COURSE IT IS!"

"How long have you liked me?"
"OH wow, for years! So many I could never keep count!"
"SERIOUS?! We both loved eachother, both thought we hated eachother and then this happens!"

"Ya. That's life. But you know what I really want to do now?"

"Hm?"

He crushed our lips together, and it was pure heaven. This time it wasn't a dare, it was real. No peer pressure, no audience, just us. In a bathroom that is… but that wasn't an issue. Every second, the kiss got more and more intense and more and more perfect. That is, until Gerard spotted something. He stood up, and walked to the corner of the bathroom. I saw what he was looking at. It was a baby monitor. Duct taped, to the ceiling. Gerard grabbed it, grinned, and screamed "MICHEAL JAMES WAY!" We heard a loud thud, and a yelp that sounded like Mikey. In the background were some giggles, coming from Ray and Alicia.

"OKAY! I'm coming!" Mikey said and came and unlocked the door.

Mikey's P.O.V

"Gerard I—" that was all I heard, then silence before Frank spoke again. "Gerard Way, I, Frank Iero, am in love with you!" That's all I heard, the rest was quiet.

"OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER SAY THAT!" Gerard yelled. I snickered. Finally. We got what we wanted. The ultimate confession. I leaned closer, until I was almost falling off the couch, trying to hear what they were saying. God, why did they have to be so quiet? All I could hear was muffled. I could've sworn he said something about unicorns… maybe that's just the coffee I had earlier talking. Everything was silent. Oh god, were they kissing? Oh gross… but I still remained in my current position at the edge of the couch. All of sudden, I heard footsteps getting louder. Someone had grabbed the monitor. Silence.

"MICHEAL JAMES WAY!" Gerard screamed at the top of his lungs, causing a horrible high pitched screech from the device, startling me.

"OOF!" I fell face first onto the hard floor, Alicia and Ray giggling behind me. I sat up. "Hardy har har!" I looked at them and mimicked them. "Oh look! Mikey's on the floor! Oh! Instead of helping him up and making sure he's okay, Lets laugh! HAHAHA… No." I gave them my famous poker face and turned back to the monitor. "OKAY! I'm coming." I walked over to the bathroom door and unlocked it. "Hey there Gee and Fwankie…" I smirked. Gerard and Frank stood there, arms on each others shoulders, and glared at me. Oh crap. Something tells me I won't sleep tonight. Or the next night. Or the night after that… just assume I won't sleep for a while.

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh he did not! I swear when I get my hands around his neck- My thoughts were interrupted abruptly as Frank grabbed the monitor out of my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Where are we going Frank?" I asked, confused as why we were going upstairs, when my room was clearly in the basement.

"To Mikey's room." He replied and winked. I knew what he was up to.

We turned into Mikey's room. I looked around. Frank pulled out 7 colorfully painted ponies, and swept Mikey's 7 colorful unicorn dolls into a box. He carefully, placed each and every one of the ponies where the unicorns had been, and I noticed they weren't actually pony dolls. Frank had just cut the horn off them. I loved this plan already. He finished and placed the box in the very back of Mikey's closet.

Frank came back and grinned. Step two. He pulled out the monitor and placed it behind the bookshelf. I knew what he was planning. And I frikken loved it already. Revenge is sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyy so I want to know if anyone will even read this so until I get a comment or two the rest won't be put up :3 Okay? Okay. AND THERES A LOT MORE .-.