Status: Active :)

Torment

Descended into Darkness

David grasped Christie's arm and in one swift movement, pulled her to her feet; she let out a strangled breath.

"Dwayne," David smirked, gaining the attention of his brother.

"Yes?" he looked at the peroxide blonde vampire expectantly.

"You're in charge of our plaything," David paused long enough to push her into Dwayne's extended arms. "I can't trust Marko and Paul with her."

Christie could have sworn that she heard him mutter 'drug addicted shits' under his breath as he strolled away from the couple.

"Come," Dwayne gave a sharp tug on her arm causing her to yelp at the sudden pain. She stumbled slightly, trying to keep pace with him as he still had her upper arm in a vice tight grip.

"Where are we going?" she croaked.

"For a ride!" he sent a smirk over his shoulder at her; there was a mischievous glint evident in his dark brown, almost black eyes.

Christie could feel her heart skip a beat as they approached four shiny black motorbikes sitting in a row on a platform.

"Yes, we are taking the bikes," he stated, as if hearing her thoughts.

"How-" she started in shock.

"You're very easy to read," he refused to look at her.

She stood still and clutched her aching arm as he straddled the bike at the end. When he finally looked up at her, she could see the impatience behind his eyes.

"Get on!" he ordered.

Christie hesitated before walking forwards, she readjusted the skirt of her dress, making sure it covered her properly before swinging a pale leg over the bike and reluctantly wrapping her arms around his muscular torso.

"Hold on chicka!" he called as the group revved their engines.

"Let's go boys!" David howled and shot off towards the steps that led to the beach.

She let out a choked breath as the bike jerked down the sandy concrete; her arms tightened around his warm body. She buried her head in the crook of his neck to avoid getting sand in her eyes; she was sure they were going over the speed limit. The journey was thankfully shorter than expected due to the terrifying speed the rowdy group traveled at.

"Come on princess!" Paul cheered as they climbed off their bikes and headed down an unstable wooden staircase.

She groaned as she was once again being forced along by Dwayne, who was behind her and had hold of her elbows.

"Hey!" she yelped as Marko slapped her ass on his way past.

The boys merely exchanged snickers before disappearing into the mouth of a cave; to say that Christie was shocked was an understatement, she was completely amazed when she descended into the cave.

There was a queen sized bed in the corner that was partially hidden from sight by a set of lace curtains, an old, worn out, red couch was pushed up against the wall with a wheelchair next to it, across from that was a fountain with an old chandelier and a bunch of junk in it; a large Jim Morrison poster was plastered to the wall near the bed.

"Like what you see?" David raised a brow as she glanced at him.

"It's incredible," she breathed, completely forgetting that she was in the presence of vampires; she ran a hand over the soft lace curtains.

Paul came up behind her and slung his arms around her shoulders; she stiffened slightly as he rested his chin on the crook of her neck.

"Get used to it sister," he started. "Because you are going to be here for a long, long time!"

"What?" she felt her eyes widen. "I'm not going to become a vampire!"

Silence filled the cave at her words, David walked forward and gripped her chin tightly; she had no escape route as Paul had yet to release her.

"I never said you had a choice," he stated lowly as he stared into her eyes.

"I-I don't want to be a va-vampire," she felt tears well in her eyes as he tightened his grip.

"You can keep telling yourself that, but my decision isn't going to change." David released her and headed through one of the tunnels.

"David's word is final," Marko agreed as he patted her head before hurrying after his brother.

Paul finally released her and lit a joint as he strolled after Marko, he hesitated before turning his head to look at her.

"Being a vampire isn't all bad."

Dwayne approached her silently and cupped her cheeks; she watched him cautiously as his fingers brushed her tears away.

"Paul's right, being a vampire is not as bad as it's made out to be."

He tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear before disappearing into the darkness; Christie curled up on the bed and choked back a sob.

Dwayne's words echoed in her mind as her eyelids grew heavy and she descended into a peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this has taken a while to update, but I had to do a lot of homework and essays and NAB's for school and then i had parents evening!! But it's here now!! So I hope you read it, enjoy it and leave feed back!! XD

Always and Forever.