Status: Working on it :) Comment/reccomend pretty please it makes me more inclined to write. :)

Would You Bargain With Hell?

One Room

The plane landed just outside London at six in the morning on Monday. The flight attendants had to assist in getting Mrs. Howell to leave the plane, as she had grown quite fond of the bathroom and its mini toiletries.

Mrs. Howell held Patrick’s hand, where I was meant to be, so instead I walked a few steps behind the two of them. Mrs. Howell walked slowly with an impish gate and Patrick took long strides spaced far apart as to keep pace with his mother. She also paled in comparison with his height as well as his vibrant blonde hair. Her locks were dusted with grey and seemingly under kept for a woman of her stature.

Every so often Patrick would look back and smile as if to check if I was still there. They got lost in the airport, following his mother’s hysterical directions. We had to stop by nearly every bathroom so she could wipe her eyes and blot her nose. Each time Patrick waited outside and kissed my cheek and apologized profusely.

Finally we found the lobby and Mrs. Howell jogged to a lanky man by the luggage carousel. She hugged him and Patrick took a few steps back and laced his fingers in mine.

“Who’s that?” I asked nodding towards the brunette man.

“Uncle Francis. He’s my mum’s brother. Very close. We’re staying at his house tonight since he lives closer to the funeral home.” He told me walking me towards him.

I hadn’t once thought about the fact I would certainly be staying the night. I hadn’t ever spent a night with Patrick, except when he put me to bed one night. I wondered if we’d end up sharing a bed or being separated.

“Does he know I’m coming?” I watched the power suited uncle comfort the mother of my boyfriend.

“Everyone knows, everyone’s very excited to meet you. I’m actually scared they might like you too much. I won’t have any time with you.” He twisted one corner of his mouth up in a smile.

Uncle Francis patted Mrs. Howell on the back and then strode over to us.

He had a very thin and fragile-looking face. His hair tapered on the back and sides and longer on top. He smiled, revealing very straight and very white teeth.

“Nice to see you back in the homeland ole Patty boy.” Uncle Francis did the manly one-armed hug maneuver and then stepped back to look at me.

“Uncle Frank, this is Rayder Tamerlane, my girlfriend.”

“And a beauty she is, from the States nonetheless.” He smiled. “Hello Rayder, I’m Francis Hart, Call me Frank.”

“It’s a pleasure, Frank.” I reached my hand out to shake his.

He lifted my hand to his mouth and placed his thin lips gently on it. “The pleasure’s all mine.” He smiled wrinkling his nose. “Your Aunt is eager to see you, she’s waiting in the car, and we should be on our way then.” He turned and saw Mrs. Howell swaying slowly “Before your mother loses it
again.” He added.

Before I knew it Frank had taken to my right side and hooked our elbows together. Thankfully both he and Patrick walked in the same direction; otherwise I would be dragged apart.

“Isn’t she lovely?” Mrs. Howell flattered breathlessly before wiping her tears with a dirtied handkerchief.

“She certainly is,” He removed himself from me and hooked elbows with his sister. “Janice would love to take you out to dinner tonight, so we should be going now.”

Finally we all got out front where a large Town Car pulled up driven by a supermodel. Frank took out luggage to the trunk and slipped into the passenger seat. Myself and Patrick sat next to the left window and Mrs. Howell sat beside Patrick.

“So, you must be Rayder, then?” Blinding blue eyes looked at me from the rear view mirror.
“Yes, and you must be Aunt Janice? Or do you prefer Mrs. Hart?”

“Please, call me Jan. you’re a beauty alright Rayder, it’s about time Patrick gets so lucky.” She had an Italian accent and a high pitched voice.

“And lucky I am.” He looked at me, and I smiled.

“Don’t forget it.” Frank instructed, reaching to hold his luxury wife’s hand.

“Frank.” Mrs. Howell sobbed.

“Yes dear?” He answered.

“How is dad taking this? Is Daniel here yet?” He words were spaced out with long inhales and whiny sobs.

“Dad’s doing alright, Kylie, and yes, Daniel flew yesterday.”

“Who’s Daniel?” I whispered into Patrick’s ear.

“My dad.” Patrick sounded motionless, his jaw moved up and down with no particular gusto or lack of gusto.

“He’ll love you Rayder, everyone will love you. However, not a one of them will love you as much as I, dear angel.” I smiled, I liked how he talked sometimes, and he was always so kind and choosey with his words.

I saw Jan smile from the front seat and playfully slap Frank on the knee. “How come you never talk to me like that?”

Everyone laughed, even Mrs. Howell, although weakly.

“The family all knows Patrick is the lover, I’m the good looking one.”

“Are you saying I’m ugly Uncle Francis?”

“The ugliest Patrick! You’re so horrendous sometimes I have to stare at Janice just to get back to normal vision. Two ends of the spectrum. Right Rayder?” Frank requested me to join.

“I think Patrick’s looks well good.” And then he looked at me, like somehow what I said meant more than what it did, but I felt it two. Like now we both knew. Like someone tied our hearts together and we were bound to each other.

He held my hand a little tighter and I laid my head on his shoulder. When I closed my eyes I could feel something, in my mind, something trying to resurface. Something trying to get me to remember. So I opened my eyes and flooded it out, it didn’t matter. I had to love Patrick.

“Where do you guys live?” I asked, directed at the front cab of the car.

“Just up this street a bit.” Janice answered. “See that big house down yonder, that’s us.”
I indeed saw a spec of a house. When we pulled up I was slightly underwhelmed. It was like a farmhouse. Wide open land, a large garage, and a larger than life house. It was pretty usual. Not like the inside. It was decorated to a tee. Crystal fixtures, white paint, grand pianos and mahogany bars. The floor tiles were pure marble and the ceiling was high and domed fastened to is a large elaborate chandelier.

“We’re home!” Janice yelled, rolling her ‘r’ like a true Italian.

Someone came from an archway and greeted us by throwing his arms open wide; he was very tan, similarly to Janice. “Bellisimo!” He yelled kissing everyone’s cheeks.

He hugged me tightly. “You must be Rayder. Very pretty girl. Congratulations.”

“Benny! Leave the girl alone will you, she’s just flown to another country. Take her to her room, let her rest before dinner. “Janice instructed walking over to select my bags from the pile, handing them to the man. “This is my brother; by the way, he’s visiting. Benny show Rayder and Patrick to their room please.”

Benny nodded. “This way.”
I followed him through archways thinking abruptly. Rayder and Patrick. One room. That didn’t necessarily mean one bed. And even then it didn’t mean the conclusion I was jumping to. I breathed in and walked into the room. One large bed, classic style bedroom set. It was a classy room.
“Here you go my friends.” He set the luggage on the floor and left.

Patrick immediately closed the door behind Benny and took my head in his hands. He kissed me, not as delicately as I was used to. The he directed me backwards so I was sitting on the bed and he was leaning over me. He tasted warm. He rand his hand in and out of my long hair and I rested my hand over his shoulder blades. He pushed further, so I was lying on the bed and he was poised on top of me. His hands were over my hips and his lips were on my neck, crawling downwards when I touched his face and he looked up.

“Patrick.” He rolled off of me.

“Sorry.” He mumbled, sincerely.

“No, I’m sorry. I love you, but, I don’t think I’m ready.” I sat up.

“Rayder, I understand its fine.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“When is dinner?” I changed the topic.

Patrick checked his fancy Rolex. “Two hours.”

“I’m going to take a nap then, will you stay here?” I was only asking out of curiosity; however it sounded like a proposal.

“Sure,” He twisted and I twisted with him, tucking under the thick comforter. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. He was a good cuddler, I gave him that. I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND RECOMEND. I REALLY WANT MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS, I NEED MORE OPINIONS. PLEASE my loves. I'm doing all this for you guys <3
~Rockett