Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

I don’t want relations, I just want one night

"Yes I'd love to" I replied with a smile.I changed into dark blue jeggings, white peter pan collar top, and slipped on my blue toms.

"Where would you like to go?" Harry asked as we walked out to my car.

"I know exactly where" I replied opening my car door.

I drove us to my favorite restaurant, its a cute little pancake shack. They have the best cream soup. "You're gonna love the soup here" I told Harry as we walked towards the restaurant.
When we enetered I was immediately greeted by the owner Kyden Green.

"Ahh Cosette dear! Welcome" He gretted me happily with a small hug.

"And is this your..date?" He questioned glancing over at Harry who had a smile on his face.

"Um no, he's erm a friend, one of my brother's bandmates actually" I explained quickly.

"Oh welcome, I'm Kyden Green" he greeted extending his arm out to Harry.

"Harry Styles" he replied gladly shaking his hand.

Kyden walked us to a booth by a window.

"This place is friendly" Harry stated looking around.

"yeah, thats why I love it here" I replied scanning the menu.

"um excuse me" a young girl walked up to our table.

Harry and I both looked at her.
"you're Harry Styles right?" Shes asked Harru softly.

"yes I am" he replied with a smile. The young girl giggled.

"I'm Lanelle, Can I have a picture please?" She asked nervously.
"Certainly" Harry replied stepping out of the booth. The young girl handed me here phone, I snapped the picture and handed her back her phone.

"Thank you!" She squealed excitedly and skipped off away to her family.

"That was cute" I stated with a smile

" yeah it was" Harry replied scanning his menu.

Once the waitress came we both oreder our food.
"I'll be back with your soups" she said joyfully and walked away.
"so tell me something Cosette" Harry stated looking at me with a smirk.

"Something like what?" I replied.

"erm...well...how long have you been smoking?" He asked curiously

"Thats a pretty personal question, ha um since I was 14" I replied with a chuckle.

"Why though?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Its....well..." I said with a cough.

"If you dont want to talk about it its okay" Harry replied with a smile. Which made me smile back because I was not willing to tell Harry about my  past.

The entire time at the restaurant Harry and I had aimeless conversations, we did get interupted a few times by fans but it was all good.

"That was pleaseant" Harry stated as we walked towards the car.

I smiled "Indeed it was Styles"

When we got back home everyone was still out.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked plopping down on the couch.

"Have you ever had Rumchata?" I asked excitedly.

"Sounds tasty, what is it?" He replied with a smirk.

"Come with me" I said using my hands to motion him to follow me
Harry followed me into my room. I locked the door as he sat down on my bed. I walked into my closet, I had a hidden minifridge disguised as a drawer. Heehee. I opened it up and took out the cream white bottle.

When I walked back in my room Harry was lying down on my bed looking through my school yearbook.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked walking over to him.

"um yeah, these pictures are cute" he said with a chuckle. I looked down at the book while sitting next to him. The pictures were of the prep rally. We all had paint on our faces, our senior shirts were redesigned and we all looked happy. Ha it was cute.
I took the cap off the bottle and took a drink. "Here drink some so you can look cute." I said handing the bottle over to him.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He questioned taking the bottle out of my hands, I rolled my eyes "Smart ass" I whispered

He took a gulp, then examined the bottle
"Horachata and Rum, wow this is amazing!" He exclaimed while taking another drink.

"I knew you'll like it" I stated turning on the tele. Harry handed me the bottle, I took drink.

"Has my brother texted you?" I asked turning my attention away from the tele and towards Harry.

"Um....i don't know let me check" he replied taking his phone out from his pocket. I watches as he stared at his phone intently.
"He said that he and the lads were going to stay out with the band" Harry stated still staring at his phone. I dedcided to check my phone to see if my grandparents had texted, nope. I put my phone down and took another drink.

"Woah thats a big pussy!" Harry exclaimed, I nearly choked on the drink, from laughter. I looked at my closet entrance where my white british short haired chubby cat Baby was sitting.

"Thats Baby" I told Harry, handing him the bottle. I got up from the bed and walked to my cat. She doesn't like people, so it was no surprise that she was mad when I tried to pick her up. "Oh shut up" I told her as she hissed at me. I walked back to the bed with the angry cat in my hands.

"She's an angry pussy" Harry chuckled reaching over to pet the cat who decided to scratch him, well attempted to scratch him. I put her down on the floor before she decided to claw my face off.
Harry and I spent the hour drinking the entire bottle and may I say we got pretty messed up.

"Tell me, wh...wh..why out of all people Liam happens to be your brother" Harry slurred with a laugh.

"Because my parents decided to fuck" I replied laughing. "Thats a stupid question you wanker" I stated still laughing.

We were both lying down on my bed with music blasting.
"Did you just call me a wanker!?" Harry gasped.

"yes I did is that a problem?" I replied with smirk.

"Kind of but the real problem is, that you really got to stop smirking" He stated in a deep sexy voice.

"Really why?" I asked with smirk.

"Because, its sexy" he replied moving closer to me.

"You think I'm sexy?" I asked biting my lower lip.

"Why wouldnt I" he asked moving closer. He leaned his face closer to mine, I can smell the rum on his breath thats how close he was to me. His lips then crashed on mine, I kissed him back, I felt his tongue trace the my bottom lip for an entrance, instead of letting him in, I pulled away. Harry looked at me confused, I just smirked.

"Stop being such a tease" Harry whined.

"Not teasing" I sang and got off the bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"To find something for us to drink" I replied opening the door, I heard him shuffing to get off my bed and soon he was behind me. The house was empty still. Which was good. We walked down to the kitchen, and began to scan the fridge. The only alcohol in it were 6 Millers, so we took them. Next we looked through the cabinets for the hardcore shit. There was 2 bottles of Jack hidden behind all the vinegar and seasonings, I decided to take both bottles. Fuck it, I'll just replace them later. After we got all we wanted we walked back up to my room. Where my phone was ringing. It was Dana, odd

"Hello" I greeted

"Hey, tell grandma and grandpa that I'm going to be spening the night at Mallory's. Kay thanks bye!" She replied quickly

"Ok bye" then she hung up.

"Who was that?" He asked sitting down on my bed. "Dana" I replied sittind down with him."Um let me put the beers away for now because you'll get sick if you drink them and I dont want them to get warm" I stated grabbing the cans and walking over to my closet, I put the beers in the fridge. The rest of the night was a blurr. I don't remember a thing other than having a chug contest with Harry again except with the bottles of Jack that were piss warm.

I woke up the next morning to Liams voice.

"You've got to be kidding" He stated angrily.

He was in my room standing directly in front of my bed, my grandpa was by the door shaking his head. Zayn, Niall, and Louis were behind him. Just Zayn, Niall, and Louis. Oh shit. I looked to my right to find Harry sleeping, and naked! Fuckkkkkk.
♠ ♠ ♠
BANG BANG!!