Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

Who do you think you are

How's life going for me well it's going fucking great. I just graduated from college and I have a great starting job. I'm going to be an sound engineer for a band at Warner brother studios. My name is Alexis Stewart but everyone calls me Alex for short.
I just moved to California and I'm so excited to finally live on my own.

~ Present time ~
Today is the first day I moved to California and I already have an awesome house. My first day of work is next Monday so I have a whole week to myself to get to know California. Thank God my cousin Dayana lives here in Cali so she show me around and She'll be around so I won't feel so lonely.

I just finished setting my living room and my bedroom so far so great. I heard my phone ringing. Where the hell did I put it. It's in my purse and my purse is right there. I tackled my purse and pulled out my phone. " hello " I said out of breath. " I'm gonna kill you " I heard from the other side of the phone. " who is this " I said a little scared I just moved to Cali and someone already wants to kill me. Then suddenly I heard giggling from the other end. "really you don't know who this is it's me Dayana" she said laughing her ass off.

" oh my god you scared the shit out of me. Wait that's why I was scared I didn't recognize the number you must have changed it." I said laughing with her. " so today is your first day officially living in California. Alex lets do something fun today like let's hit the bars." she said jumping up and down even though she is not in front of me in person I can tell she doing that from a mile away.

First day in Cali why not get shitfaced at a bar." sure I don't see why not " I said. " great well I'll call my friends and we'll hit a bar called Johnny's bar so I pick you up at 8 and dress sexy" she said all hyper like if took 5 hour energy, a monster and red bull all at once. " okay I'm gonna see what I'll wear. See ya later dayanie " I said before I hung up.It's now 6:50 I finally finished unpacking everything. I have plenty of time to get ready to go out with my cousin Dayana.

I showered and I got dressed. I did my hair in curls. I took a look in the mirror and for my option I look fucking good. I had a black strapless dress that reached to just a little above my knees with a silver belt and silver heels. Dayana should be here any minute. I heard Dayana's car park in front of my house and here comes here dorr knocking.

" Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex open the door lets go " she said rapid fire. I opened the door and immediately got tackled by her. "omg I havent seen you in a year. You look amazing ! S'go!" she jumped while hugging me. She dragged me to her car. " so where are we going again " I asked her. " we are going to Johnny's bar it's an awesome place to get wasted. " she said all hyper. " ok then let's party" I jumped in my seat bopping my head to the black eyed peas.

We were going to meet her friends at the bar. It took us fifteen minutes to get there from my house. We met up with a couple of her friends in front of the bar they seem very nice and fun to hang around. We walked inside it was a little pack but not so packed that you couldn't move. " let's get some beers for you and me " I shouted to Dayana over the music playing. She nodded.

We walked to the bar. I was accident pushed by a girl and I bumped into someone else. " sorry " the girl said to me before walking away. "it's ok" I mouthed. The person I bumped into turned around to face me. " would you mind watching where you're going klutz" he said in a mean manner. " I'm sor...." he cut me off. " yeah yeah whatever " he turned around and completely ignored my attempt to apologize.

" forget him" Dayana said to me. " well he was rude." I said back to her. " can I get two beers" I asked the bartender. " I heard that you dumb bitch" it was this guy who was all mean to me when I accidently bumped into him. I didn't realize he was next me and Dayana. " so what are you gonna do about it fucker " dayana snapped at him. " I got this. What the hell is your problem man. Who do you think you are."I said to him.

" do you not know who I am " he asked and me and dayana said " no" at the same time. " well I'm zacky vengeance" he said in a cocky manner. " so what are you suppose to be " I snapped at him. " I'm a rockstar " he said back to us. " and what is that suppose to mean that you deserve special treatment." I snapped at him. " well yeah " he answered back. I chuckled and received a death glare from him. God I really hate this guy and his fucking big ass ego just cause he is supposedly a rockstar apparently means he deserves special treatment I don't care if he is the president if act like a dick to me I'll act like a bitch. "well rockstar as you were " I said grabbing my two beers that we ordered.I walked away because I was about a minute away from punching him in the face. Who does this guy think he is