Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

Thinking of you

Zacky POV

Just got a bunch of texts from Alexis' cousin. Thank god she is on my side. I really like Alex but I had to be an idiot and go out drinking yesterday. I got dressed nicely and headed out of my room.

" where are you going " Brian asked me. " I'm going over to Alexis house to ask her to forgive me for missing our date." I told him grabbing my car keys and heading out the door. " dude are you still mad at me" he asked me as I got into my car." I started my car " depends if she forgives me. See ya syn" I sped off.

Roses .... I need to get her roses. What color red or pink or white. All three she will love all three and chocolates. What girl doesn't like chocolates. I bought a nice bouquet of all three color roses. I got her a teddy bear that has I heart that says 'forgive me' and a box of chocolates.

I drove to the address that Dayana gave me. I pulled up front and walked up path to her front door. I knocked instead of ringing the door bell. " hey you finally made it " dayana leading me in. " thanks " I walked in closing the door with my foot because my hands where occupied. " what's all that" she looked at me weird. " it's for Alex " she laughed. " why are you laughing. " I'm laughing cause you're too cute I said get her flowers not the entire I'm sorry package. "

" where is she is " I said looking around. " she upstairs. I should talk to her first ok wait for my signal"

" ok " she dragged me by my shirt.

" wait here " I waited just a few feet from her bedroom. Dayana knocked on her. " can I come in ". " yeah" I heard Alex shout. Dayana walked in and I got even closer to the door.

" are you ok "

" no how can I be ok I got stood up"

" well maybe he can explain to you "

" what are you talking about "

" zack come in " I walked into room. " what is he doing her " she yelled at Dayana. " imma leave you two alone" she walked out closing the door.

" these things are for you " I handed her the flowers first. She tooked them from me and set them next her. I took a seat next to her and grabbed her hand. I rubbed little circles on her hand. I looked straight in to her eyes I noticed she had been crying.

" I'm so so sorry Alex. I really want to go on that date. I just had to be an idiot and go drinking. Please forgive me. I'm so stupid you shouldn't forgive me" I said wiping her tears with my thumb.

" you stood me up....." i cut her off. " i didn't mean to. Since I asked you out all I have done is think about you. Maybe your right I'm a jerk a really big jerk." I looked down. She pulled me in to a hug. " I have also been thinking about you too " I pulled out of the hug. " what's wrong " I moved in closer to her. Our lips connected and it was magical. I never ever felt this way about a girl. It felt like kissing an angel, a beautiful beautiful angel.

I pulled away " so does this mean you forgive me " she nodded. We both smiled at each other. I grabbed the box of chocolates and open them. " You want one " I picked a one of them and held it for her to eat it.

" thanks " she smiled.

" sooo.... Do you wanna go for a walk in the park." She looked out the window " but it's dark out "

" so I wann to make up for earlier but in a different place. " she up. " you make up a good point let me change I must look a mess" I smiled as I watch every one of her movements. she grabbed clothes and walked in her bathroom. I just layed on her bed feeling like the luckiest man alive. I'm going to text syn to say I forgive him.

' hey man you're forgiven'

' really ya made up.'

' yeah and I am happy for once with a girl '

' good to hear. I'm sorry for that I won't do it again'

' nah it's good man. That's the past so forget about it ok bye I'm going to the park with her '

' alright then have fun '

She came back out " I'm ready " I quickly got up. " wow ..... You .... Look ... Beautiful" she blushed and tried to hide it. " you're cute when you blushed " she giggled. God she gets cuter by the millisecond. She grabbed the flowers I bought for her. " thanks for everything I'm going to put these in water before we leave" she hugged me before pulling me downstairs with her.

We walked downstairs and Dayana jumped up. " oh my gosh you made up. Where are you going" she asked looking at both of us. This girl kind of reminds me of jimmy. I should set them up later though. Right now I have to focus on my future girlfriend. " um we are going to the park " please don't ask if you can come. "well ok then have fun and one more thing of you " she pointed at me " if you hurt her I will cut off your balls and keep them in my purse you got that"

" Dayana " Alex yelled at her. " nah it's ok, she has a point, I get what you are saying and I promise I won't if I do you can do that to me. Ok I give you permission to do it too" she nodded and smiled.

" I hope you keep your promise zack " Alex whispered to me. " I will "

" Dayana can you put these in water for me " she handed her the flowers and pulled me out the door. " have fun you guys but not too much fun ok " both Alex and I laughed at dayana's comment.

I opened my car door for her. " oh look who is a gentleman now " she joked but she had a point. I hope this goes well. The car ride was a little awkward because we were both nervous. I turned on the radio and heard our song seize the day playing. " this songs sounds cool" i laughed at the fact she hasnt heard of us." this is my band " she laughed " really well what do you do" she asked. " I'm the rhythm guitarist " she giggled.

" sexy" I blushed. Thanks Shadz for writing such a good song.

"let's go " she opened her door and stepped out. We have arrived at the park.I walked out as well and clicked the bottom to lock my car. She grabbed my hand and just pulled me along. The park had bright lights and I finally decided to take control. I pulled her on to my back and ran.

We stopped in the center of the park to sit by the big water fountain. " this is beautiful. " she said looking around. " what you never been here before" she shook her head. " why"

" I just moved here" I was shocked to hear that. " woah I had no I idea. Well then it's my job to show you around." that's a good excuse for me to spend as much time with her. " that's sounds great but only until Monday I start work. "

" where are you working " I asked her. " Warner bros recording studios " god I love you. You making my life great I get to see her at the studios too. " oh really. Well Im gonna be there too. My band and I are going to start recording a new album on monday. So I get to see you even more"

" I really want to get to know you " I told her pulling her close to me. Our lips connected once again but every time I kiss her it gets better. Our tongues played with each other. This moment seemed so perfect I hope nothing can ruin this.