Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

Just the perfect date

Alexis POV

I woke up at 10:30. I took a shower and I got into a nice outfit. I put make up that looked natural. I was nervous about this date. There was something about this guy that I wanted to be with him. He texted me last night don't really know what that was about but I can't wait to see him.

I took a look in the mirror and may I say he is right I do look pretty. I had black shorts on with a white dress shirt with short sleeves. I had a silver necklace and I had studded heels maybe a little to much but have too make him seem a little more interested than before. I might as well get there 10 minutes early so I might as well leave now.

It's 11: 50. And I'm standing at the pier It's 12:15. He is late not a good first impression on me but as long as he gets here.

I texted him like three times and no response. Its 1pm and he stood me up. Fuck this guy. I hate him again.

I headed home. I got dressed really nicely for him and he stands me up. I'm so fucking pissed. What a waste of my time.

I called Dayana to come over. I was at my house and I heard her park. She met me at the door.

" so how was the date" she asked as I opened the door.

" oh it was just the perfect date. You know how perfect it was " I said calmly.

" how what did he do " she said getting excited for me.

" it was SO PERFECT THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP YAY FOR ME "

She was in complete shock. " I can't believe he stood you up. What a jerk."

" you know the best medicine "

" what "

" ice cream imma get some" she walked into the kitchen and came back with the carton of ice cream and two spoons.

" wait I'm going to change. I hate my outfit now" I walked upstairs. I changed into pjs.

I came back down. I took a seat on the floor next to her. We turned on tv and was watching how I met your mother. In the episode Ted got stood up. Just great for me. I started tearing up. " oh sweetie don't cry he is not worth it " she hugged me.

I heard my phone go off. Its three who could it be. I looked at the caller ID. He texted me

" it's this jerk again" I told her.

" answer him and tell him what he is " I nodded

He texted

' Alexis I'm sorry I couldnt make it I got drunk yesterday and I overslept. I wished I was having the time of my life with you today. I'm sorry beautiful I let you down.'

I texted

' tell that to someone who doesn't hate you and who cares. Don't text me anymore.' I'm fucking so pissed forget him Alex he is no good for you I thought to myself just ignore him.

He texted

' please please please please forgive me give me another chance please'

After a while he must of figured out I wasn't gonna text back.

" I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I pissed and I just need sleep. You can stay as long as I want ok it's your house too" she nodded.

"ok just call me if you need anything." I nodded to her and headed upstairs.

No ones point of view

Both zacky vengeance and Alexis stewart are upset.

Zacky is upset he missed the date. Alexis is upset and mad that zacky missed the date.

Dayana is down stairs coming up with a plan to help her cousin. Alexis left her phone on the coffee table. Dayana decided to text zacky

' I hate you too ' she texted

' who is this '

' my name is Dayan I'm Alexis' cousin who was with her at Starbucks'

' she is really upset huh'

' no shit douche she up in her room upset you stood her up and she got all pretty for you and now she hates you'

' I'm so upset too I didn't mean to stand her up I got drunk yesterday and I overslept I really did want to go with her because I like her.'

' oh i see well come to her house and apologize to her in person bring flowers she loves roses. I hate seeing her this way so I'm going to help you come over her address is ... '

' thanks Ill be there in fifteen thank you so much I owe you big time.'

' you can make that up by making her happy she likes you I can tell'

' thanks and I will '

Zacky bought flowers and drove to her house. Let's see what happens.