Status: yay, New Story. Comment please.

I'll See You Around

Ch. 2: Dancing With Schneider.

After the break up with Matty on Thursday I have been moping around the house. It was now Saturday and I just wanted to stay home, like I have been doing the past few days.

“Baby!” I heard as I saw my cousin burst through the doors. “Dude, your not even ready..” She said.

“She’s going through a break up,” my mom told her as she appeared in the door frame with her arms crossed. “She’s been pathetically moping around like that for a few days now.”

I pulled the covers over my head to ignore them. They didn’t understand. I broke up with my boy friend since 7th grade. What if I don’t find love like that again.

“Lola-baby, seriously, I got concert tickets and I don’t want to waste them and you can’t back out now. You said you would go,” Bree whined as she sat on the foot of bed. “Look, I love you and everything, but don’t worry about it. If Matty and you weren’t meant to work out then there is someone else out there meant to be with you. You’re not gonna be alone.” She said as it was clear and she did understand.

“You mean it?” I said moving the cover off my face.

“Of course, you might find him at NYU or bump into him at a concert. Like the concert that has my future husband singing. Oh please!! Lola-baby, please come with me. My mom won’t let me go alone!!” She started begging as I laughed.

“Fine, but as long as we get Cold Stone after,” I said as she nodded her head repeatedly. “Okay, let’s go.” I said.

“Uh no, change into something more concert theme.” She said as I rolled my eyes. I went into my closet and grabbed one of the shirts that Kenzie lent me when I went to a concert with her a while back. I started jumping up and down as I tried putting on my black ripped super skinny jeans. “I’ll be down in the lobby!” Bree called out as she walked out of our place.

“Are you okay to go?” My mom asked as she sat on my bed.

“Yeah, I can’t mope around here. It’s pathetic.” I said repeating my mom’s words jokingly.

“You know it’s not pathetic. You guys were together for a long time. You guys just probably out grew each other.” She said as I nodded. My hair was in its natural wavy state and I tied it up in a high pony tail.

“Plus, I just wanna focus on my schooling instead of boys like Jenny Ho says ‘I’m just gonna lub myself from noa on.’” I said laughing a little.

“Who is that?” my mom asked smiling at me as I laughed.

“She is a great comedian on Youtube. I’ll show you some of her videos tomorrow.” I said taking my phone off the bed and taking the hello kitty cover off as I set them both back on the bed. I got my purse off the chair and got my wallet out. I folded $50 dollars and got my ID and placed it between my phone cover and my phone. I grabbed one last thing and it was my pink ‘baby lips’ brand chap stick. I slipped on my Black-Grey Ct Dual Coll Hi with a padded back.

“Alright, call me if you girls need anything,” She said as she stood up and kissed my forehead. “Love you, baby,” she said as I grabbed my lanyard that had my keys on it.

“Love you too, mom!” I said as I started to walk for the door. I opened it and went out and locked it behind. I head downstairs to meet Bree.

“Jeez. Finally, wait, what are you wearing?” Bree said as the doors of the elevator opened.

“You said wear something concert like and I grabbed a shirt.” I said as she pinched the bridge of her nose. “What?”

“I meant wear any shirt, not a band shirt to another concert that doesn’t even have them playing.” She said.

“Bitch, I don’t know your life! My life’s complicated at the moment. Got out of a relationship remember?” I said pointing to myself.

“Whatever, lets go. I got something for you to change into, in my car.” She said as I nodded and we walked out of the building. We headed for her car and we both got in. She tossed her bag in the back seat and fished through her things for whatever she was searching for. “There it is!” she said yanking something and revealing it was a black hoodie that said Schneider Monkey on the front

“No.” I said quickly. I love monkeys and all but I’m not gonna say I am one. I never even heard of that kind of species.

“Come on. You wanna look like an idiot wearing a One Direction shirt to this tour?” She asked. Do I wanna look like an idiot? No.

“Fine, but now I want chicken nuggets too,” I said as she nodded. I pulled the hoodie over my head and on to my body. “Oh! It glows! Cool beans!” I said waving my hand in front of the hoodie.

“Knew you’d like it!” she said as I was distracted by the glow. She began to drive. “You look emo with those skinny jeans.”

“Jeez, you had an outfit planned out for me, didn’t you?” I said looking at her as I crossed my arms.

She smiled innocently at me. “Yeaup!” she said pulling out light blue skinny jeans. “Change, we’re almost there,” She said as I started stripping of my black skinny jeans.

“I dislike you so much.” I said tucking my phone into the hoodie she gave me.

“Hey, I like your hoodie!” A random girl said to me as she passed.

“Can I stay in the car? I feel like an idiot now!” I said, but she just laughed and dragged me along to the ticket man.

“Tickets?” He said as Bree happily gave him the tickets. He in return gave us passes.

“What are these?” I asked as I followed behind her while I gave her the lanyard and hooked the pass part to my own lanyard that had my keys on it.

“Back stage passes, baby!” She said over the loud noise of excited girls. She grabbed my hand so we stuck together in the crowd. “We got front row!” she said as I nodded not really caring. I felt my phone start to ring.

I pulled it out of my pocket and answered. “Lola, could you stay at Bree’s tonight? You know that one date? Well that guy is coming over.” She said.

“Ew, mom, I don’t wanna hear you applying that you are going to have sex tonight.” I said grossed out.

“What! Just letting you know.” She said.

“And now I’m going to find a new place to live.” I said seriously.

“Good luck with that.” She said as she hung up. I shivered as I tried to get the mental image out of my mind.

“My mom’s a weirdo.” I said as we stood in front of the stage. “So, who are we listening too?”

“Max Schneider and the Victorious Cast,” She said.

“No clue who he is, but I do like that show Victorious.” I said as I felt like that guy sounded a bit familiar.

“He’s a good singer.” She said as I nodded and all the girls started to scream and push me a bit.

“Calm your tits, your pushing me!” I snapped at the girl behind me as she backed up.

There was something going on, on stage that was making these girls crazy. “It’s about to start!” Bree said excitedly, while I could care less at the moment as the screaming of the girls annoyed me.

“Hey baby!” I heard a manly voice come on from the speakers. It made the girls scream even louder. “How is everyone tonight!?” He asked as everyone on stage was getting into their position.

“I love you!” One of the girls screamed in my ear and I turned to glare at her, but at this point they didn’t care.

He started singing and he wasn’t bad at all. I sang to a few songs and nodded my head to the beat. “Alright, aye I like your hoodie!” He said as some of the girls and I looked around to see who he was talking to. He laughed as the spotlight shined on me.

Oh, Zeus, please strike me with your lightening bolt right now. I looked down and cursed at Bree. “Go away,” I whispered to the guy managing the lights even though it wouldn’t hear me. I put my hood over my head to hide. The girls started to scream more and I looked up. The kid was jumping off the stage and making his way toward me while his body guards kept the fan girls off of him.

He then started beat boxing and I looked side to side confused. He started singing ‘Call Me, Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen’ and grabbed my hand and pulled me up on stage. I looked back at Bree and she was smiling and dancing to the beat. He started dancing a bit and then the back up dancer started dancing. I’m not much of someone who likes to sing in front of people. I can dance in front of a crowd. I started following the back up dancer’s moves and it made the girls scream as he was jumping to the beat while he sang. He smiled at me and copied the moves as well.

I was having fun just by dancing. The song was over. “Hey baby, you’re good,” He said walking around me. “You wanna see more dancing?” He asked his audience. They all cheered and smiled. “You up for it?” He asked me and I nodded.

A song I didn’t recognize started to play. I watched as the singer set his mic back on the stand. He came up to me and smiled. “Follow my lead,” he told me and I followed what he was doing and the rest of the dancers that had masks on and were dancing. I had my hood up still. He took my hand and we started dancing together as the girls screamed. They were really into this guy. I had no clue who he is, but his face is very familiar.

The song was over and we were both breathless from the dance and he had his arm around my waist and he was staring at me. “Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd chanted. I saw him smile and I was confused as he stared to lean in. I twirled out, but my hand was still in his. He politely kissed it.

“Sorry ladies!” He said as he winked at me. I smiled at him and quickly made my way off the stage and to Bree.

“OMG!!!” She squealed as she hugged me as he started to sing another song. “You were great up there. You seriously know how to show that you love to dance.” She said. “You girl better recognize, this is my cousin right here and she was dancing with Max Schneider.” She said looking back at the girls.

“All right!!! This is the last of touring. I’ll still sing, but I’m on vacation. I still gotta get my college experience.” Max told all of his fans as he went off stage. The concert was great and I had fun.

“Let’s go!” Bree said as she dragged me off to the backstage. She was really excited.

“Do you even have anything for him to sign?” I asked as she had a small bag and it seemed like she had nothing.

“I do! Oh here he comes!” Bree said as girls squealed and pushed past me to get an autograph and a picture with him. I just waited as he took the time to talk to him. I could have sworn I caught him looking at me a few times.

Bree was waving for me to come over and I sighed. “Max, this is my cousin you were dancing with.” She said as I pulled my hood down.

“Nice to put a face to whom I was dancing with.” He said looking at me. “What’s your name?”

“Lola or Jedi, I go by both,” I said.

“Well I like Lola, it’s a pretty name.” he said looking at me and I felt a bit awkward.

“Are you flirting with me?” I asked forwardly.

“Lola!” Bree said as he started laughing.

“To be honest, I am. I was really amazed with your dancing.” He said. “Well, you guys live in New York?” He asked the both of us.

“Yeah,” Bree answered.

“Cool, maybe I’ll see the two of you around.” He said as he wrote his number in my hand. “It’d be nice to hang out with you guys.” He said as he left.

We started to walk out when Bree started jumping up and down. “He wants to hang out with us!!” She squealed and started to skip off as I followed behind her. “I still can’t believe you got to dance with him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like people aren't much fans of Max Schneider on here. lol. I barely have any readers. You should Check out his show "How To Rock" and watch his Youtube videos. He's a pretty, chill, and funny guy. Well I'm just gonna post stories even though I'm not getting any readers. Follow me on Tumblr

~

Jade's Concert Outfit

Hope you like the story.

xoxo,

Aria Beatrice :]]