Take This To Heart

These Are The Memories Between Us

My alarm clock went off the next morning at 8 am. The memories of last night started to swirl through my head, making the biggest grin on my face. Andy, my next door neighbor, and I shared a magical and delicious kiss last night. We made plans for a breakfast date today and that we'd hang out at his place. I got up and brushed my teeth and hair as quickly as possible. I needed to see him now and I was feeling excited and nervous. I've only known him for a day and I don't know that much about him. I don't want to walk into his apartment and be his next murder victim.
I made my way slowly around the passed out bodies in the hallways and living room. Stepping over a naked Chris and some guy, whom I assume might either be Jake, or some guy wearing Jake's cloths, covered in my curtain. I kicked them both one good time and walked out the front door.
I heard the soft notes of a piano coming from down the hall. I walked over to Andy's front door and saw an envelope with my name written on it in fancy looking letters taped to the door. I opened it to find a shiny gold key and a sticky note that said 'Let yourself in. ~Andy ♥' I smiled at the letter and unlocked the door. The inside of Andy's apartment was almost the same as mine, but a different color scheme. I walked into the living room and saw Andy sitting at a small piano against the wall, playing a slow, yet sad song. There was space on the bench next to him, so I sat and just listened until he was done.
“That was beautiful.” I smiled at him.
“Thanks. Jinx taught me how to play it. It's Fur Elise by Beethoven.” He turned and faced me. “I'm glad you showed up.” He leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.
“I wouldn't pass this opportunity up.” I chuckled.
“You hungry? I made pancakes.” He got up and I followed him into the kitchen. He had a table set with steaming food. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, everything.
“Wow. You cooked a lot.” I laughed.
“I love cooking for people. And I didn't know what you liked, so I just kinda made everything.” I hugged him from behind.
“It's all perfect, but the one thing I really want for breakfast is this.” I kissed him with a smile. “Mmm. Tasty. Nice and sweet.” I winked at him and his face flushed red again. We sat down and ate every scrap of food on the table while talking. Andy was a sweet and genuine guy with an amazing sense of humor. We have so much in common that it's a little scary. He also fits my credentials for my 'list.'
A while back Jake and I made a list of things that we were looking for in our ones, regardless of genders. Chris fit his list, and Andy fits mine almost perfectly. Great taste in music, cute face, talented in at least one thing, not a complete idiot, a great body with at least good hips and stunning eyes. The one thing he was missing was an unhealthy obsession with something fictional. I've got an obsession with Hello Kitty despite me being a man, so I've always wanted someone obsessed with something too.
“Hey, wanna go watch TV?” Andy asked standing up and stretching.
“Sure.” I stood up and followed him into his room.
“Or we can watch a movie.” His room was almost as identical to mine too, except his TV was bigger than mine, and he had posters all over the walls like he were still in high school.
“Lets go for the movie. Where can I sit?” I asked looking around. There were a couple of chairs sitting off by the side of his bed with a small coffee table covered in poorly published books and letters.
“You can sit on my bed.” He smiled walking towards his closet. He opened his closet door and hanging from it was a dvd rack. A good 95% of them were Batman movies and cartoons.
“Wow, you're obsessed with Batman, aren't you?” I chuckled. My heart was racing, because in every way he was perfect.
“Yeah. I am.” He chuckled. “It's my guilty pleasure.” He pulled one of the dvd's from the shelf and put it in the player before climbing in the bed with me. He cuddled up against me when the movie started. He wasn't really paying attention to the movie, he started playing with the drawstring on my pants.
“Are you suggesting something playing with that?” I chuckled looking down at him. He looked up at me with his big bright eyes with a playful smile.
“Maybe I am. I've already decided that I want you to be my boyfriend, so how about we play around?” The biggest smile spread across my face.
“Well then, your boyfriend is definitely in the mood for getting a little frisky. Really though? After two days?”
“Yeah. I've actually really liked you since the first day we met. You're the object of my most intimate fantasies.” He leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I pulled him closer to me, his hips grinding into mine creating friction. His soft moans and giggling were intoxicating beautiful. I stripped off his shirt as quick as I could and started kissing down his chest. “Feels good baby.” He moaned out wrapping his legs around me and burying his hands in my hair. I took one of his nipples in my teeth and started teasing, biting and licking it. He was whimpering and begging for more.
“Like that?” I smiled up at him kissing the pit of his stomach. He exhaled in a loud moan shaking his head yes. I untied the drawstring of his pajama pants and pulled them down as quick as possible, dragging his boxers with them, exposing his dick. “What should I do with this, huh?” I breathed, making sure my breath hit his dick.
“I could think of something.” He smiled at me, propping himself up on his elbows. There was precum leaking from his dick. I leaned in, still keeping an eye on him and smiled.
“Should I?”
“Baby, please.” He begged.
“Beg louder.” I smirked sticking out my tongue and licking his dick a little bit. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, holding back a moan.
“Please baby. Please.” He bucked his hips a little bit when my lips made contact with his dick. I took him in as far as I could. He had his eyes squeezed shut and was letting out some delicious noises. I kept sucking at his head for a while before I started fingering his ass.
“You don't need stretching, do you?”
“No. My last boyfriend was big.” He locked back at me. I climbed off the bed and started to strip my clothes off. At the sight of my dick his eyes widened. “OK, he was big, but damn.” He bit his lip ring and looked me up and down.
“Want this?” I asked.
“Hell yeah. You get in this bed and you fuck me.”
“With pleasure.” I climbed back on top of him and kissed him. I was already hard, and in need of serious release. I slid myself into him slowly. His face was scrunched and his hands gripped at the sheets hard. “Am I bigger than your ex?”
“So much bigger.” He was panting and shaking with need. “Fuck me. Hard.”
“Don't have to tell me twice.” I started moving slowly. He was tight and felt so fucking good. I started to pound him faster and faster. I pulled out and got him on his hands and knees.
“You like doggy, huh?” He moaned as I started fucking him hard again. I kept thrusting into him at different angles till I finally found that spot that made him basically fall over. “Do that again.” He moaned out.
“Only if you start barking like the little bitch you are. Come on. Bark.” A chill went down his spine as he started barking silently. “Louder.” I hit his prostate again, just harder, forcing out his barks. “Good little bitch.” I kept hitting his spot over and over.
“Baby, please touch me.” He moaned out.
“Only if you tell me. Who do you belong to? Who's your master? Who rocks your world baby?”
“You do. Ashley Purdy. You're the best. Fucking touch me.” I reached around and started pumping him in time with my thrusting. The sounds of our moaning, groaning and skin slapping was delicious. I never wanted it to end. Andy just kept yelling 'Don't Stop' over and over and I couldn't take it anymore.
“Baby, I'm about to cum. F-fuck.” I was starting to get sloppy as the pressure built up in my gut.
“Cum in me. Mark me as yours.” He started moving his hips and clenching his muscles helping me along. I came in him, kissing his shoulder blades. I tried my best to hurry up and get him off. It didn't take much until he was done and we collapsed on top of each other.
“That was incredible.”Andy smiled at me, kissing me deep. “You get extra points for the dirty talk.” We were both panting and tired.
“You are incredible. That was the best sex I've ever had.” I smiled. “You're gonna make a great boyfriend baby.” Yeah. I'm keeping this one. We snuggled up to each other and kept watching the rest of the movie. When it was over, Andy and I fucked again. He was the best there ever was or ever would be.

“I don't wanna leave your bed.” I smiled at him. He was curled into me. It was late and I was debating staying the night or going back to my place to see if Jake and Chris were still there.
“Don't go. Stay with me.” He looked back up at me. I couldn't say no to those eyes.
“Anything you want baby.” I kissed his forehead and we cuddled together, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title from 'Let Live' by Of Mice & Men