Take This To Heart

Cold Hard Bitch, Just A Kiss On The Lips And I Was On My Knees

It was heartwarming waking up the next morning with Andy in my arms. I didn't want to leave, but I knew that I had work later on today. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep that I just had to mess with him. I kissed his forehead and started to kiss down his face slowly until I reached his lips. I saw his eye peak open before I made contact. He kissed back a little, parting his lips and letting me in, I didn't leave one corner of his mouth unexplored. Andy had the sweetest taste to him.
“This is the best way to wake up.” He hummed scooting in closer to me. “Good morning Ashes.”
“Morning Bright Eyes. I don't ever want to leave your bed.”
“Then don't.”
“I have to go to work today.”
“Yeah, so do I.” He got up and out of the bed. His milky white skin was painted different shades of red and purple from the night before. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of my hand print on his ass. “What's so funny?”
“You bruise easy don't you?” I got up and walked over to him.
“Like a banana. But I like my bruises.” He leaned into me and kissed me softly. “They remind me of you and how amazing last night was.”
“What time do you have to go to work?” I asked.
“10. What about you?”
“9. I don't want to leave you for an hour alone.”
“I'll be fine. I've gotta get manuscripts together anyway.” He stretched again walking towards the bathroom. “Shower?”
“Sure thing.” I jumped out of the bed and followed after him. He ran the water for a while and climbed in, I climbed in after him. “Hey, wanna make this shower a little hotter?” I breathed on him, sending a chill down his spine.
“It was hotter when you got in. How could you possibly make it even hotter than that?” He smiled leaning into me, jumping back when he felt my half hard dick touch his ass. “Oh, I get it now.” He chuckled leaning over to grab his body wash, shaking his ass a bit.
“Don't tease me unless you actually wanna do it.” I grabbed his ass, squeezing tightly on his bruise. He let out a whimper.
“I bent over didn't I?” He chuckled. “Fuck me like the animal you are.” I slid into him and didn't waist any time. I started thrusting into him, pushing him against the shower wall and thrusting into him faster. Andy was lost in pleasure, screaming and moaning my name, his eyes shut as the heat started to rise.
“You're so beautiful Andy.” I moaned against his skin, biting and leaving a fresh red mark on his neck.
“No more than you. My sexy Outlaw. Punish me. Make me hurt.” I thrust into him hard. With each thrust he let out a scream and hit the shower wall. I lifted up his leg so I could get better access to his hole, thrusting and hitting his prostate. He shook when I hit it and almost lost his balance every time. We stayed like that, moaning and screaming, for what felt like forever until Andy finally came against the wall. “Fuck! That was good.”
“Not done yet baby. Get me off.” I pulled out and Andy got on his knees, opening his mouth and letting me fuck him. He knew exactly what to do, closing his jaw so his teeth scraped me at the right parts, flattening his tongue and swirling it around the tip, tightening his mouth at just the right moments. I came in his mouth, but he spit it all out. “Why spit?”
“Our stomachs can't digest cum. If it makes you feel better, it's not all gone.” He got up and kissed me, forcing me to taste my own cum. It was bitter in contrast to Andy's naturally sweet taste. We washed up quickly and ate breakfast together.
“I gotta go get ready for work. Here's my number.” I wrote it down for him and kissed him again. “I'll call you when I'm on break OK. I'll be back soon. I promise.”
“Alright Baby. See you later. We should meet up for lunch. Sound like a good plan?”
“Yeah. Bye baby.” I didn't want to let him go. I kissed him and hugged him tight to me before I walked back to my apartment. I opened the door and it smelled like alcohol and sweat. Jake and Chris were in my kitchen, eating up all my food when I walked in.
“Hey! There he is! We haven't seen you since Saturday. We were starting to get worried.” Jake laughed.
“Where have you been?” Chris smiled.
“I was uh...” Do I tell them where I've been?
“What's that mark on your neck?” Jake asked pocking at a hickey Andy had given me last night.
“Nothing.” I covered it.
“Oh! So you went to some girls house and got busy huh?”Chris laughed. “Who was it?”
“Was she another one of those dumb blond girls? Tell us! Tell us!” Jake laughed. They were getting way too into this whole thing. Might as well spill the beans before they go and find out for themselves.
“It wasn't some dumb blond. It was... my new... boyfriend.” I could feel the heat rising in my face as they stared at me.
“Wait a minute. You. Ashley Purdy. Notorious womanizer, breaker of men's hearts everywhere, are in a committed, monogamous relationship?” Chris laughed. “Unbelievable.”
“Who is it with? What guy would be stupid enough to be in a relationship with you?” Jake laughed. I shot him an evil glare. “I'm saying that as a friend. C'mon. Who is it?”
“Andy.”
“WHAT?!” They snapped.
“Yes. I'm dating my neighbor alright! Are you happy now?!”
“Well, what have you two been... Oh. My. God. You didn't!” Jake laughed when I blushed and looked away. “You did! How many times?!”
“Three times. Look, can you guys stop all this. I gotta get ready for work.”
“Oh shit we have to work today right.” Chris groaned.
“Nope! I'm not letting you off the hook just yet Purdy. So, how good was it?” Jake laughed. “Is the little bean pole good at anything?” I let out a groan. I didn't want to tell Jake about how good he was, that's how Chris and I broke up. We had sex once, and it was amazing, I told Jake and then Jake went after him.
“It was fucking fantastic.” I blurted out. “He is the single greatest fuck I could ever ask for. And the way he gives head. Oh god.” I was starting to get turned on thinking about the way Andy looked with his plump lips wrapped around my throbbing cock. I cleared my throat and tried to think of something else.
“Wow. That good huh? I think I wanna try him out.” Jake laughed. Chris and I shot him an evil glare. “Kidding! I'm just kidding. C'mon, hurry up and get ready so we can go to work.”

“I hate work! I want you here with me baby!” I complained into the phone. I was on break and Andy was on his way to come visit me.
“Well, give me five minutes and I'll be with you. I'm down the street.”
“Hurry up! I'm getting giddy.” I laughed into the phone. I heard the door to the shop open. “Gotta go baby. I'll see you soon.”
“Alright. Bye baby.” He giggled before hanging up. I left the back office and walked to the front.
“Hello and welcome to Purdy & Sons Motors. How can I help...” I looked up to see Andy admiring one of the bikes in the case on the wall. “Andy!!” I yelled running up to him and hugging him, spinning around in circles. I pulled him into me and kissed those perfect lips of his.
“Hey Ashes. Wanna go get some lunch?” He smiled. His nick name for me, so perfect.
“Sure thing. Chris!” I called into the back room. Chris walked out of his office and into the front.
“Yeah?” He smiled at Andy. “Oh, hi Andy. It's nice to see you again.”
“Hi, Chris. You remembered my name.” Andy smiled.
“Yeah. Ash has told me a lot about you. He wont shut up about you.” Chris laughed. “Either way, I'm glad you make him happy.” Andy squeezed my hand.
“Yeah. He's the greatest. Listen, Andy and I were about to head out for lunch. Wanna come with?”
“Sounds fun, but can't. Jake's asleep, and I packed us a lunch for today. You guys have fun, I'll watch the store.” I hugged Chris.
“You're the greatest Chris. I'll be back in a while.”
“Yeah yeah. Just don't take too long and don't do something I wouldn't.” Chris winked going back into his and Jake's office. Andy and I walked out of the shop hand in hand and started walking towards the near by shopping center.
“Where do you wanna eat baby?” I smiled at him.
“You pick Ashes.” He smiled.
“Stop being so damn cute. I don't think I can control myself anymore.” I smiled walking towards this deli called McAlistar's.
“I can't. You make me smile like this. Just being around you makes me happy. Thinking about you, and kissing you, and also all that stuff we did last night.” He giggled blushing.
“When you blush it just makes you even cuter.” I pulled him closer to me and kissed his cheek. This height difference made everything a little difficult, seeing as he's a half a foot taller than me, but we still managed. We looked like any other couple that walked into McAlistar's. Andy was holding onto my waist and I had one arm wrapped around him as we walked up to the counter. The only thing I wasn't expecting was the stares from some people. The whispering was starting to get to me too. I pulled Andy closer to me and could feel the rage building up in my gut.
“Baby what's wrong?” Andy asked looking down at me.
“It's nothing Bright Eyes. Come here.” He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “Still sweet. I think you might be a drug Andy.”
“The drug in me is you baby.” He laughed at his own joke. Another thing I love about him, he makes all these stupid jokes and laughs at them. It's too cute. I pulled him into me and crashed my lips into his. He let out a little giggle.
“You're so cute I can't contain myself.” I smiled.
“Learn to. It's our turn to order.” I turned around to be greeted by a slightly uncomfortable looking white man with an obvious toupee.
“What can I get you two?” the man asked. Andy and I looked at the menu for a while before we both ordered veggie subs. We grabbed our drinks and our number and sat at a far corner, away from everyone else.
“So. Bright Eyes. That's a cute nick name.” Andy smiled.
“Well, your eyes are bright. Like oceans that I love to get lost in.” His face tinted pink and he looked away from me, embarrassed. “Hey now, I'm not done looking at those. Bring 'em back.” He looked back up at me and made a silly face of him bugging out his eyes. We sat laughing for a while. “So why the nickname Ashes?” Andy started stirring his straw around in his cup.
“Well, I assume you have a nickname with everyone else. Since your name is Ashley, there's a large chance people feel uncomfortable saying it, because you're a guy, so they must call you Ash. With me being your boyfriend, I'm supposed to give you a variation on your name, making it cute, so Ashes is the cutest thing I could think of.” He looked away again.
“Wow. You put a lot of thought into it didn't you?” I chuckled a bit.
“Well, I'm a writer. I over analyze a lot of things that I think I might be able to use in a story. Can't turn it off.”
“Well I think it's amazing.” I smiled at him. We spent the rest of out lunch break talking and making more stupid jokes. Andy really was perfect, in every way. I hope this relationship lasts for as long as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter tittle from: 'Cold Hard Bitch' by Jet