Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

come on goldilocks lets get ice cream!

I bit the pencil as I sat on the lab bed and did my homework. I was in college so it was always pretty extensive. I was almost done when tony waltzed in. he looked around the room, then at me, then the room, then back at me. I laughed at him and he just rolled his eyes.

“what are you doing in here?” he asked as he sat next to me on the bench. I showed him my books and he just laughed and took them from me. he began working on them and soon he gave them back singing “finished”

“thanks.” I grumbled as I put my work away. He laughed and looked at me happily. “what? Did you get laid tonight or something?”

He looked at me with a failure of a straight face. “no. there’s this ball thing we have to go to on asgard and I think goldilocks wants to take you!” he sang the last part. I rolled my eyes. He was sure that Thor was in love with me, but I refuse it! There is no way a god is in love with little ‘ol me!

“uh huh, sure.” I said as I jumped down. I faintly heard the door open and soon I felt strong arms lift me up. I looked around and screamed. “heeeeeeelp!”

I felt Thor’s booming laughter rumble through him and I relaxed a little. “calm maiden. I am taking you dress shoping” he said. Crazy god say what?! I tried to look at him over my shoulder but it failed.

“and why are we doing this, goldilocks?” I asked. he laughed again.

“because we are going to asgard and you’re going with me!” he said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

“I TOLD YOU SO!!!!” Tony’s voice rang out through the halls. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I groaned at how slow we were going and so slapped his ass and yelled faster.

“hey you two! Keep it PG! that is my daughter Thor!” dad’s voice said after Thor smacked my butt in return. I laughed and since I couldn’t see him I decided dad was in front of us.

“oh, don’t worry bruce, it’ll be pee gee” Thor said, saying it funny. A slight pang of disappointment rang through me but I pushed it aside. I heard dad’s laughter as we walked down the hall. We were soon in the garage and Thor gently threw me into a red car. I giggled.

“ so why exactly are we going dress shopping? I have enough dresses in my closet” I told him. he looked over at me from the driver’s side of the car. He was having issues buckling the seatbelt. Tony tought him how to drive but at this moment I’m not sure if it’ll be safe. I leaned over and helped him. he grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. he smiled at me, and I noticed how close our faces were.

“PG!” tony yelled tapping on the window. I slowly looked up and glared at him. he chuckled and walked away. I huffed and leaned back in the seat. Thor chuckled and began driving. He was a surprisingly good driver.

“ do you like red?” Thor said randomly. I looked at him surprised. The car was stopped, we were at a red light. I nodded to him still slightly confused. He grinned and roared away. I giggled at his odd-ness.

We arrived at an old dress shop in the middle of town. Thor rushed around the car to open the door for me. I giggled and grabbed his hand to help me out of the car. We walked into the shop and was blown away. It was like a wedding store but full of colors. It was beautiful. An old lady walked up to us and smiled.

“anything I can get for you two” she said, her delicate voice shook slightly from old age. Her white hair was pinned in a bun. I smiled at her and looked at Thor, who was just staring at the old women. I nudged him lightly and he looked down at me and grinned.

“we need a dress for the ball we are attending tonight.” He said, aunthority rang out in his voice and I rose an eyebrow at him. the women looked at him and then at me. I shrugged at her. She smiled so bright it might have been a grin.

“colors? Styles? Lengths?” she asked. I looked at her, dumbfounded. I hadn’t thought of any of that! Oh jeez. Thor swung his arm around me and looked down at me. I glared playfully.

“red, uh and long? No sleeves?” I said unsure. Thor chuckled beside me and I elbowed him in the ribs. The old women looked at me for a long time then her eye became bright and she snapped her fingers together.

“I got just the dress for you! Oh fallow me. not you sir, she’ll come show you.” The old women grabbed my hand gently and tugged me along. I looked back at Thor with confusion. He just smiled at me. “I have been saving this dress for the perfect person. I think you’re it!” she beamed. I smiled and fallowed her.

Soon enough I was in the dress looking at myself in the mirror. I had to admit the dress made me look beautiful. It was tight around the torso and flared out just after the hips. It was red with white designs danced from just above my knee and wrapped around my back. a white ribbon wrapped around just below my bust, making them look bigger. Best of all it was sleeveless.

The door opened and the old women gasped. I looked at her with unsure eyes. She just smiled at me with those bright blue eyes. She gently took my hand and led me to where Thor was waiting for me. he stared at me with wide eyes. I noticed the women slowly inching away, leaving Thor and I to talk alone.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I giggled at him. “you look beautiful Ellie!” he said as he touched the soft fabric. I blushed and he smiled at me. he inched closer to me. I knew what was coming next and my heart accelerated.

“ do you like it?” the old women said entering the room again. Thor groaned and moved away but still held my hand. I blushed and looked at her. She was still smiling.

“yes, we’ll take it!” Thor said. I rushed away to take the dress off and put my normal clothes on. When I came out Thor was paying for the dress. I wanted to protest but something told me I wouldn’t win anyway. The old women took the dress gently and wrapped it in a red and golden box. I noticed Thor grinning and I rolled my eyes. He could be cocky sometimes.

“lets get some ice cream goldilocks!” I giggled happily as he pulled out of the parking lot. he laughed and nodded.

“anything for my maiden” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha cock block! poor thor.
sorry for the long wait, i've been so busy! but i'm on a roll now so expect at least another chapter!
comment let me know if you like it!
comments always make people feel better....just sayin...
ENJOY!