Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

you're going to need to take your clothes off.

It’s been two weeks since that day with Steve. I now worked at the atique shop we had found. The little old lady is nice and she pays a lot for easy work. I ran the store most days. When I’m not working I’m training with tony. I decided I wanted to be able to defend myself.

I heard the bell ring signaling someone was in the shop. I looked up to see Steve. His short hair was brushed back and his brown leather jacket reminded me of a movie star. I smiled at him. “hey!”

“hey ellie! All by yourself today?” he asked. I nodded. He leaned on the counter with a worried expression. “ when do you get off?”

“about ten minutes. Why? What’s going on?” I asked. he scratched the back of his neck.

“well-“ Steve was cut off.

“maiden! Where are you?” the blonde god shouted as he walked into the store. I stared at him. he looked around and spotted me. “maiden!”

I couldn’t say anything. I just stared at him. I knew exactly why I was angry with him, I was hurt. He left with out a good bye or anything. He just left to asgard, with that devil man.

“ Thor?” I finally asked. he looked at me oddly but nodded. I glanced at the time and noticed I could leave if I wanted to. “Tammy I’m off!” I shouted. I heard a faint okay. I grabbed my jacket and walked past them both.

“ellie! Wait!” thor shouted after me. I walked into the street and began walking to the tower. A strong hand wrapped around my wrist and a surge of panic raised in me. I swung around and punched thor in the chin.

“ow! Ow! Ow! Jesus! is your chin made of lead!” I shouted. Thor just watched me. I glared at him.
“why are you so angry, maiden?” he asked softly. He touched my face and I pushed his hand away.

“because you left! You kissed me then left! And with that… that monster!” I screamed. His face scrounged up in anger, and something else. I couldn’t tell.

“that monster is my brother!” he shouted, his voice seemed to bounce around the buildings and echo.

“that monster raped me!” I screamed. That stopped him. I felt my chest convolt with sobs. “I had never told anyone what happened to me, only dad and tony knew. And because they found me! they found me bleeding and crying and nearly gone! I didn’t care that he was your brother! I knew you weren’t a like. But then you left. And I thought… I thought you were ashamed of me.” I sat on the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and covered my face with my arms.

“maiden, I was never ashamed of you” Thor cooed. i glanced at him through my arms and saw he was knealing next to me.

“why did you leave?” I whispered.

“because I couldn’t let him near you” he answered. I watched him through my tear filled orbs. His face was contorted with worry and sorrow. I looked away from him. My anger and hurt still jabbing at my heart.

“why didn’t you say anything?” I asked. I felt his arm fall around me and he scooped me up. My head rested on his cold armer plated chest.

“I didn’t want you to worry” he said. I snorted. “I know, it was a bad decision.”

“yeah” was all I could say. He walked into the elevator and kissed my forehead. The doors dinged open and we were greeted by an angry tony and a shaking dad.

“put her down.” Tony said. Thor did as told and gently put me down. I stood and studied my father closely. “are you alright?”

“yeah. Just mini melt down, I’m cool. Where’s karl? KARL! COME HERE KITTY KITTY!” I said. I grabbed dad by the sleeve and dragged him to find karl. We stopped in my room to find the kitten sleeping on my pillow. I chuckled and picked him up, earning a grumpy ‘meow’. I held him out to dad who just stared at me.

“oh, fine” he said and took him gently. He started rubbing his back and karl gave him a big kitty kiss. “ew”

“aw! Karl loves you daddy!” I shouted. He chuckled and held Karl out to me. I took him and held him close to my chest. I sat in the middle of the bed and crossed my legs. Dad sat on the edge of the bed.

“what did he say?” dad asked. I looked down and pet Karl’s head.

“he said he wasn’t ashamed and that he didn’t want…..him…. near me.” I said. I felt tears threatening to spill over. Karl let out a long low ‘meow’ and rubbed him head against my chin. I closed my eyes and held him close.

“honey, it’s okay. You can talk about it.” dad said. he pulled me into big bear hug that only fathers could give. “he came back for you”

“I know” I whispered.

“meow! Meeeooooooww!” Karl made little noises and I realized he was squeashed inbetween us. I laughed and pulled away allowing Karl to breathe. “meow”

“ IF YOU HURT HER AGAIN!!” I heard tony shout. I jumped up, setting Karl on the bed, and ran out into the living room. Only to find Thor holding his nose and blood trickling through his fingers.

“Tony what the fuck?!” I screamed as I ran over to Thor. He looked down at me. I lead him to the bathroom, throwing a glare at tony. I sat Thor on the toilet and ran hot water through the tap. Grabbing a hand towel and wetted it.

“maiden, I am alright.” He said. I shook my head and dabbed the wet towel under his nose. I noticed the blood tripping onto his armer.

“you’ll need to take your clothes off” as soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. Thor looked at me oddly and my face turned red. “I meant. Your shirt. Your shirt will need to come off so you don’t stain it.” I said.

“it’s alright maiden, I know you wish to see me with out clothes.” He said with a deep laugh. My face turned red.

“yeah, yeah, what ever you say” I said trying to play cool. He just laughed and stood up. He took his armor and the shirt under his armer off leaving him with a bare chest. I found myself staring at him. He was perfectly sculpt, like a greek god. Well he is a god!

“maiden? Are you okay?” he asked with a smirk. I cleared my throat and told him to sit down. He did as told. I kneeled down infront of him and dabbed his nose.

“why did he punch you?” I asked. He ran his hand down my side, I surpressed a shiver.

“ he just warned me not to hurt you again” he said lowly. I looked up from his nose to his eyes. They were watching me closely. “I’m sorry I hurt you.”

“its okay.” I said. he shook his head and cupped my cheek.

“no it’s not maiden. I’m going to make it up to you.” he said. I giggled and nodded. I noticed his nose was finished bleeding and cleaned it off. I stood up and washed my hands. I turned to see Thor had stood up to. We watched each other for a long time and when it got to intense I reached out and poked his ab.

“did you just poke me, maiden?” he asked with an amused look in his eyes. I nodded yes and poked him again this time on his muscular chest. He laughed and poked me in the cheek. Then the poke war had started. By the end I was standing on the toilet holding out a toilet brush and thor was standing in front of me holding out expensive shampoo.

“ ellie! We’re going out to dinner, if I come up there and you are naked I will have your dad hulk out on you!” tony shouted up the stairs. I laughed and looked at Thor. He looked a little confused.

“okay! I’ll tell Thor to put on his pants!” I shouted down the stairs. Thor grabbed me by the waist.

“she’s being silly!” Thor shouted looking a little frantic. I laughed and tugged him into my room. I looked through my closet and found a red shirt that would fit thor.

“you have men’s clothing in your closet?” Thor asked. I nodded and let him wonder. He put on the shirt and it fit him well. I heard Karl meow from somewhere in the room.

I walked up to Thor in a sudden rush of boldness and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me confused but I ignored him. I softly pressed my lips against his and smiled when he immediately reacted. He wrapped his arms around my thin waist and pushed me closer to him. He deepened the kiss. Before we could get any farther my lovely father burst through the door. He grabbed thor by the ear and dragged him out. I laughed a little and quickly changed. i looked at myself in the mirror and nodded in approval at myself.

I walked down steps and grinned when clint whistled. Everyone turned to look at me. Thor’s mouth fell open and dad reached over and smacked him in the back of the head. “ maiden you look beautiful” thor told me.

“yeah! You look hot!” clint said. he received a glare from Thor that shut him up. I giggled.

“I thought you didn’t like pink” Natasha said in distaste. I rolled my eyes at her and kissed Thor’s cheek.

“that’s what you get for thinkin’” I told her. Tonight was going to be a great night, I could feel it in my bones.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait a lot has been going on. please comment. enjoy