Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

Two Dr. Banners in the tower

Karl meowed from beside me and i sighed. i was studying for my final exam and my brain was imploding on itself. i groaned and decided i needed a break. standing i threw the psychology book away from me and walked into my kitchen. it was roughly 5 in the morning meaning it was quite in the Stark tower.

“Wait, all this time that I have spent away. Makes me think that I might be okay, The kiss of death will have to wait. My head, is holding on to all those things you said .You taught me to be strong and get through it, the mist of darkness In my head” i sang the lyrics to Imagine Dragon’s song Lost Cause. i had discovered the band recently and fell in love. i poured my milk and cereal into my bowl and sat on the counter.

“ Miss Banner, you have someone at the door.” J.A.R.V.I.S informed me. i chuckled and set down my bowl.

“thanks J.A.R.V.I.S! oh! hey, do you have those S.H.E.I.L.D files that i requested?” i asked. i decided to do some research on the resident spies after i saw Coulson
out on the streets. i tried telling dad but he is convinced the man is dead. i know what i saw so now i’m on my own to explain it.

“Yes, Miss Banner. although your father was altered when you tried to access classified files.” the computer told me. i groaned knowing i was in for a lecture. “there is still someone at the door, Miss Banner.”

“Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S” I walked over to the door and swung it open to reveal my father. he made a face at me and walked through the door.

“that shirt isn’t funny.” he said. i scoffed and looked down at my outfit.

“you’re right.” i said and he smiled. “its hilarious! i got it for 50 percent off since ya know, hulk is my daddy.” his smile dropped and he sighed.

“why are you up at 5 a.m?” he asked. i hopped back onto the counter and ate my cereal. i didn’t want to tell him that my nightmares were getting worse. i knew that he would worry and that only made me feel worse.

“studying for finals.” i told him. it wasn’t a full lie, i was just studying.

“yes, my daughter the psychologist.” he said proudly. i grinned at him.

“there will be two Dr. Banners in this tower!” i said laughing. he laughed with me and patted my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god its been a while!
i am so sorry!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
i know its short. i'm sorry. i'm writting this with a pug curled into my side so its a little hard to type.
subscribe? comment?
I LOVE YOU!!!<3
ENJOY
-R