What Makes You Beautiful

here we go.

It had been a week since we planned the double date night with Tyler and Maria. I was in my room on a rare friday night the boys had off. I could hear James complaining I was taking too long to get ready. I poked my head out the bathroom door.
“Shut it James. I can hear you. Go find Sidney.” I said.
“You have been at these for hours.” He said.
“It hasn’t even been an hour Mr. Dramatic.” I called back as he walked out of the room.

About a half an hour later, I walked into the living room and smiled.
“Let’s go Minster.” I said.
“Have fun you kids.” Josie said.
“Don’t keep her out too late Mr. Neal.” Sidney said. I had to laugh.

We headed outside to his truck and headed down to the restaurant. We sat down at our table and were soon joined by Tyler and Maria. We ordered our meals and were waiting for them to come.
“So soon time for baby.” Maria said.
“I can’t wait. He or she is going to be adorable.” I said.
“First overall pick in 2030.” Tyler said.

Our food came and we chatted more. It was nice to be out with our friends. We finished up our meal. We then headed out towards downtown Pittsburgh. We hadn’t be out since the night of the charity night. We walked into a club and sat near the VIP section. Just so we didn’t have a million people around us, Maria and I wanted to enjoy this night out as much as the boys.

“Shots” Tyler said setting down four shot glasses.
“Cause this went over so well last night.” Maria said. We all tipped them back anyways.
“Let’s dance” I said.

Maria and I went down to the dance floor. It was fun to just let loose. A few songs in, a new one began and I just smiled. I had to run and grab James.
“Really? This is the song you picked” Tyler asked.
“It’s our song. James favorite” I said.
“Really James.” Tyler asked.
“She thinks it my favorite” James said.
“You don’t know your beautiful.” Maria and I both sang. James had his arms around me.

The night was so much fan. Sidney was even a nice person and picked us up and brought us home. I woke up still in my dress, cuddling into James side. I wasn’t as sick as I though I would be, but I had a lovely headache.

I crawled out of the bed and changed into comfy clothes. I headed downstairs, Josie was in the kitchen and Sidney was out.
“How was your night?” Josie asked.
“Pretty good.” I said.
“How’s the hangover” She asked.
“Not as bad as I though. I actually feel fine just my head hurts.” I said.
“Thats good then. James still sleeping.” She asked.
“Yes he is.” I said. “How you feeling.”
“Pretty good. Swollen though.” She said.
“Soon enough it will be all over.” I said.

The season was winding down, playoffs were going to be here before we knew it. I was busy with work, so that helped. I was helping Josie as much as possible. Sidney was there for the big stuff, like putting things together and going to the doctors. He did miss one, so I went in his place. I cried when I seen the baby on the screen. I could not wait to hold him or her in my arms.

Playoff time.
The Penguins would be facing the New York Rangers in the first round. I was around for some of their 2009 Stanley Cup win. This was different, I wasn’t just a friend. I was a players girlfriend. I was watching the guy I loved play his heart out for that sliver cup.

The guys got past the first two rounds, the Flyers were coming up in the Eastern Conference finals. It was always interesting games between these two. I loved watching their rivalry, but I hated the Flyers with a passion.

For the first game, I was able to work it out with the team and Louis was healthily enough to join me and Josie in the press box for the first game of that series. It was such a joy to watch how excited he was. It was even sweeter when James scored the game winner and gave Louis that puck.

Josie’s time was getting short it was the end of May, meaning the due date was next month. We were all getting excited. It was adorable to hear James talking about the baby. I knew sometime he would make a wonderful dad.

The Penguins were going to the Stanley Cup finals once again. They would be facing the Detroit Red Wings. This would be an exciting series. I just want my boys to win.

“I want this baby out now. I am over being pregnant” I heard Josie saying. I stayed back in Pittsburgh with her instead of going to Detroit for games 1 and 2.
“Soon enough it will be all over.” I said walking into her room.
“I’m so huge. I just want him or her out.” Josie said. “What if they win the cup. I am going to look like a whale in all the photos.”
“You are carrying the future NHL star, I don’t think that will matter.” I told her. “You look beautiful.”
“Let’s go for a run, doesn’t that help with starting labour” she said.
“Let’s watch the game, I’m sure your yelling will do the trick.” I said.

The series was tied at 1-1 when they came back to Pittsburgh. Josie was getting even more impatient. Sidney wanted the baby to come while he was in town and not in Detroit, he would come back no matter what but it would be just easier.
The Penguins won game 3 and 4 at home, it was so exciting to be there. I loved watching James but this was making it even better. The boys lost game 5 but they had a shot to win it all at home for game six.

It was the day before game six, the excitement was building up. We just didn’t realize how much excitement would happen.
James and I were laying in bed, cuddling watching an afternoon movie after he got home from practice. Sidney was doing media, so he was at the arena and Josie was trying anything to start her labour.

Then we heard her scream.
“IT’S TIME.” Josie yelled. James raced downstairs and I went and grabbed her hospital bag.
“Let’s go.” I said. I had my phone out dialing Sidney’s number. James was so good with Josie helping her to the car.

We took off down the highway towards the hospital. It was finally time to meet Baby Crosby.
♠ ♠ ♠
i fast forward a bit, but we needed to get to the end of the season and baby time :)
enjoy. comments :)
xoxoxox