What Makes You Beautiful

one big house.

It had been a week since Josie & the babies were home and also a week since the the boys became Stanley Cup winners. Trina and Taylor stayed home with the twins so that Josie could be in the parade with Sidney. It was so much fun to be apart of.

It was a very special day. Josie got to take part in something with Sidney. Thou he made it even more special for her. They had been dating for a short time, but they had been friends forever, it was the three of us growing up. They were perfect for each other and now they had their own family.

Before everyone started thanking the fans and everyone who support them. Sidney brought Josie up on stage with him and got down on one knee. She said yes.My best friends were now engaged. They were so happy and I was so happy for them. Sidney had very good taste in rings.

It was even nice to be able to spend time with James and his family who were also down. I loved his family all ready. I knew I was going to have a great relationship with them and especially his mother. It was also nice that my father and brother were down as well, they all got to meet and spend time with each other.

It had been a month since everything. The summer was just as busy with work, events and helping out wit the twins. I wouldn’t complain, I loved every minute of it.
“Ew.” James said after having Blake spit up all over him.
“Good Job Blake.” I said laughing while feeding Brianna.
“Not cool Blakey.” James said. “Hopefully Miss Bri returns the favor.”
“All ready making hockey nicknames for my son.” Josie walked into the living room, taking Blake into her arms while James got up to change.
“First overall pick in 2030 needs a hockey nickname now.” We heard James say as he was half way down the hall.

Later on that night Josie and I were getting ready for the concert. Trina and Troy insisted that Sid and Josie go out and have a good time. They said they deserved and soon enough they would be back in Cole Harbour so they wanted this time with their grand babies.

“I really think you guys should have invited Tyler and Maria. I won’t be as much fun.” Josie said as we were standing in front of my mirror.
“Listen, We will have fun. You get one night off from being a Mommy and you will enjoy it.” I told her. “You are my best friend, there is no one I would rather want with me.”
“It’s so weird not having a huge belly and then tonight it will we odd not having the twins attached to me.” Josie said.
“You will have fun. We promise.” James said walking into the bathroom.

It was time to head off to the arena, Josie kissed the twins a million times before she left. It was harder for her. Sidney was good at hiding his emotions. They needed this. Soon enough it would be just them and the twins since I would be going home with James for part of the summer.

The concert was so much fun. Josie and I loved every moment of it. Sid and James acted like they didn’t want to be there but they knew it made us happy so we knew they had fun too. The boys of One Direction were the cutest in the world and very sweet.

“That was a fun a night.” Josie said.
“Told you.” I said. We grabbed a bite to eat then headed home. The twins were fast asleep, but soon enough would be up looking for food and to be changed.

Being around the twins and seeing how great Josie and Sidney were, it made me want that family feeling even more. I knew it was best to wait, it wouldn’t be all fun and games. James and I weren’t even living together officially yet.

Josie and I were feeding the twins, when that subject came up a few days later.
“I think it’s time James and I moved in together.” I said.
“It’s probably a good idea, but we don’t want you to leave.” Josie said. Holding Blake lip, making him give me the sad pout.
“Don’t use the kids to get your way.” I said laughing.
“Tell James to move in here. I mean, it’s not like theres any extra room, he can sleep in the twins room.” She said with a chuckle.
“That would go over so well.” I said.
“You guys will figure everything out. Blake and Brianna will love to visit Auntie AJ & Uncle James place all the time.” Josie said.

Little did we know James and Sidney were talking about the same subject, while they were off at anther event with the Cup around the city.
“I just think it’s time we live together. I wouldn’t want to pop the question, move in and it all go to hell.” James said.
“I get it. I just know Josie and the kids will miss AJ around the house.” Sidney said.
“I know. Which is why I haven’t asked her yet. I know having her around helps you guys out.” James said.
“Why don’t you just move in.” Sidney asked. “The house is big enough. You guys could have the downstairs, that way you have your own space and be closer to the twins.”
“Are you sure you want to live with me.” James asked with a chuckle.
“If it makes me best friend happen, then I will stick it out.” Sidney said.

After a while the boys returned home. I gently gave Brianna to Sidney. He was so cute with them.
“How was your day.” I asked.
“Good.” James and Sidney both said at the same time.

James and I headed to my room to give them some alone time.
“I think we need to talk.” James said.
“About what?” I asked.
“We’ve been together for a while now and I know I want to be with you.” James began. “I think it’s time we move in together.”
“I have actually been thinking the same thing.” I began “But I really don’t want to leave Josie just yet, especially when the new season starts.”
“Which is why Sid and I talked. He told me we could have the downstairs if we wanted this.” James said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“I would love that. Once the twins are a little older, I want to live with just you and then someday, our little ones.” I said.
“I love you.” James said.
“I love you.” I said back.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the lack of updates. college and hockey are keeping me extremely busy!

enjoy.
comments
xoxoxoxox