What Makes You Beautiful

the sleepover.

James lead me into his place. It was pretty good side condo. He and a few of the younger players lived in the same building.
He lead me into the living room, I smiled at a photograph that caught me eye. It was from his weekend in Cole Harbour. I went over and picked it up.
“You framed this” I said.
“Best part of the weekend” He said with a smile. I set the picture of us down and sat on the couch with him.
“I’m so glad I’m here” I said.
“I can’t wait till it’s for good” He said wrapping his arms around me.

James didn’t make me feel uncomfortable, he didn’t rush me into anything. He said when I was ready and the time was right, everything would fall into place. Which was a great chance.

I changed into one his shirts and climbed into bed with him. He put in a movie then wrapped his arms around me, I cuddled in close. I could get use to this.
“I wish it was January all ready” He said.
“Me too” I said. “I’m so ready to be done of school and move”

I woke up to the smell of smoke. James was all ready up. I walked down the stairs and laughed when I got to the kitchen.
“What are you doing” I asked.
“Trying to make you breakfast in bed” James said.
“You’re too cute” I said.
“I haven’t really done this before” He said.
“I never would have guested” I said. I walked beside him and stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. “The effort counts, and that was really sweet of you.”
“Let’s go over to Sid’s and the four of us can go out” He said.
“Good idea. I forgot to bring clothes here” I said.
“You look good in my shirt” He said.
“It’d be better in red” I said. He looked at me with a funny look. “I’m just kidding”
“That’s better” He said. He grabbed his keys and we headed out to his truck.

We arrived back at Sidney’s. He and Josie were hanging out in the living room. I went upstairs to change, and Josie followed. She walked into my room and shut the door.
“Spill” She said.
“Well hello to you too” I said.
“Just tell me how the date went” She said.
“Perfect and we just went back to his place and hung out” I told her.
“And” She asked.
“That’s all. Nothing happened like that. I don’t want to rush anything” I said.

Sidney and James were in the living room, waiting for us.I changed quickly and throwing my hair up. Josie was all ready to go
“Don’t worry nothing happened. I’m not going to do that to her” James said.
“She’ll always come first with me, just a fair warning now” Sidney said.
Josie and I headed down the stairs. The boys had a rare day off, which worked out in our favor. We could spend time with them then go see them play the next night. It had been a while since I seen Sidney place, because of his heath problems, so I was even more excited to see him. I’ve seen James play, but now it was a little more special.

We headed outside to Sidney’s car and hoped inside. He drove down the road, he picked a small and quite place so we could have a little peace. We went inside and sat down. We place our order and talked about the season and the next days game.
“I’m excited to watch you guys again” I said.
“Hopefully we can pull off a win” James said.
“Ya better or we are never coming back” Josie said.
“I’d love to see that” Sidney said.
“We know that won’t happen. We could never stay away.” I said.

Our orders came and we eat after we were all done, we went downtown Pittsburgh. I been here before, but didn’t really do much site seeing. We were over the awkward stage with everything, James laced his hand with mind while we were walking around. We headed back to Sidney’s since he drove, when we got there James and I headed off. Josie and Sidney were going to hang out with a few other of the guys and their girlfriends, it was nice they could get along this well. They both told me not to feel bad about it, they understood what James and I were trying to start.

James and I headed back to his place, just to relax and talk more. I had to make sure we’d be good together, I didn’t want anymore heartbreak. Though I had a feeling this was going to be much better. I loved being with James, he made me feel special and important. It was a huge change and I couldn’t be more happier with it.

“What do you want to do this afternoon” James asked.
“Let’s just relax, watch a movie or something” I said.
“There a bunch over there” He said pointing beside his tv. “Pick one”
“You may regret this” I said with a smile. I looked through them and found one that wasn’t too mushy.
“You’re going to sit through this” He said as I handed him the case.
“Don’t be dumb, horror movies mean I’ll need you to protect me” I said.
“Smooth AJ. Good thinking” He said. I laughed. He put in Nightmare on Elem. Street.

We sat on his couch, I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
“This was a great movie choice” James said. I laughed.
“I though so” I replied. I hadn’t felt this safe in someones arms in a long time.

We talked about being official when I moved down, James wanted to be sure I was ready with everything, but I was starting to want this now more than ever. I couldn’t wait to call him mine.

After the movie was done, we headed upstairs to his room. I changed into one of his shirts and climbed into bed with him. He placed his arms around. I turned so I would be facing him.
“I’ve been thinking” I began. “I know it will be hard, but it is also something we will have to deal with anyways.”
“Where are you going with this” James asked.
“We said we’d wait till I was officially in Pittsburgh to be all official right” I said.
“Yes” He replied.
“I don’t want to wait till January” I said.
“Are you trying to ask me out Aaliyah Jane Fraser” James asked.
“Is that okay” I asked. He bent down and kissed me. I had my answer.
“It’s perfect. I can brag about my awesome girlfriend now” He said. I smiled.

I woke up before James the next morning, he had morning skate so I decided to make him breakfast. He walked down the stairs and smiled.
“So this is what non-brunt breakfast smells like” He said.
“I had to start game day off right for my boyfriend” I said. He smiled and walked over and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in close. He bent down and kissed me.
“I love how that sounds” He said.

We ate breakfast, then he got ready to go to the rink. He drove me over to Sidney’s, Josie and I were having a girl’s day. Letting the boys do whatever they needed during game day. We arrived at Sidney’s and headed inside.

Sidney and James headed off to their morning skate. Josie and I sat around my room. I couldn’t keep this in, I had to tell her. She was my best friend and all.
“James and I are finally official.” I told her.
“Couldn’t wait eh” She said. “I’m glad. He’s so much better for you.”
“We have to get use to being away from each other, so I though why not start now.” I said.
“You guys are too cute together” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
glad you guys are liking this :)
thanks for reading.
enjoy :) xoxoxo