Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Love like a Tidal Wave

The two weeks were mostly devoted to preparing for the party. The guys were just calling up their friends and I kept urging Vic to invite Jeremy.  
"Why are you so stuck up on inviting Jeremy?" Nini asked, while we were sitting in Chemistry class.
"I don't know.." that was true, I really didn't know why I wanted him to go so badly,"I really don't know, but I feel like he should. I mean, I don't know. I feel like I did something wrong and I'm making up for it."
"But...what did you do?"
"Nothing," I put my head in my hands,"I don't know, I'm just a very guilty person."
I felt her pat my shoulder,"We've been friends long enough do I guess it's safe to say that you are one weird chic."
"Aww thanks Nini, you so sweeeeet."

I rode home alone since Vic had band practice. Mom's car wasn't parked in the driveway so I just went in and plopped on the couch. I thought about the party, where were we even going to have it? 
For some reason, that question bugged me. It bugged me even more when Vic told me they were having practice until seven and it was four o'clock. 

~~three incredibly boring hours later~~
My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I immediately answer,"Hello?"
"Hey, babe, I'm on my way over your Casa!"
I laughed,"My boyfriend's such a beaner."
"A beaner with a big wiener."
"Oh my god Vic, why."
"Maybe we can have another lesson," He asked as if he was seducing me.
"'Lesson' is that what we're calling it? Maybe we could have test."
"I'll put your body to the test with mine."
I laughed so hard,"Vic, my female hormones can't handle you right now."
"Oh my gosh, you make that sound so hot, I'm hanging up because you just gave me a boner."
"OH MY FUCKIN GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" 
"Yes," he said in a pouty voice.
"Oh wow, I'm dying over here I can't breathe! I've fallen and I can't get up!"
"I'm hanging up now!"
"Love you!" and he hung up. I was laughing so hard on the floor, there were literally tears. Soon the door bell rang and I straightened myself up, wiping my face as I answer the door. 
Sure enough, Vic answers with a massive erection and I'm stuck the there. 
"I seriously don't know whether to laugh because you actually were serious, or to be really turned on because I want that inside me. I'm actually feeling both right know."
He steps inside and closes the door. I kissed his neck and he pulls back. 
"Goddamnit Blane, I want to fuck as much as you do but I'm saving it for your birthday!"
"Aww really, that so sweet!" I hugged him and we fell on the floor. 
"It was going to be a surprise but you ruined it when you gave me a boner!"
I felt his warmth against me. I wanted to so badly.
"Can't we just do it now and act like it's a surprise. I mean, we can do it regardless."
"Yeah," he smiled,"I guess you're right." we both got up, and he grabbed my hand to as we ran down the hall to my room. 
We sat on the bed and looked at each other. We realized this was quite awkward since we were both virgins and we were horny.
"So umm...how do we.." I started. 
"I guess we should just make out and do what feels right," Vic answered,"I mean, I've watched porn but.."
"And I've read smut so..we should be good."
We both laughed and Vic stared into my eyes. His hand cupped my cheek, my hand slithered around his neck. We moved so slowly towards each other, it was killing me. When our lips meet, Vic was the hungry one. My hands played in his hair and threw off the beanie on his head. 
Buzz buzzz, went my phone on the dresser. 
Vic broke away from me,"God damnit, who's that?"
I checked my phone,"My mom, she says she's on the way."
I hugged him,"It wasn't meant to be, babe." and kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry you guys, my brain is on hiatus..I don't really know if I like this one though, next one will be better I promise!!!