Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 110.

He got off stage, beaming, covered in sweat. I sighed. He was perfect. He quickly ran down the steps and came over to me, pulling me close, wrapping me in a tight hug. I hid my face in his shirt, despite being drenched. He was back in my arms. He hid his face in my hair.
“I’m so sorry.” He whispered. It didn’t matter anymore. What mattered was that he was here. With me. He was mine.

“It’s okay.” I sighed. He moved away.

“No, it’s not. I keep saying I’m going to be here for you, and whenever things get bad, I snap, and I got angry, because I thought you were leaving me. I’m sorry.. I.. I didn’t mean it.” I pulled him close again. It was good to feel his heartbeat and heavy breathing again. I felt at home.
“It’s okay.” I said again. He stared into my eyes, leaning his forehead against mine. He intertwined out fingers. “Can.. can we just go home?” I said. He smiled, gently kissing my nose.
“Well.. you.. you could come on tour with me. There’s still room for you.” He said. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes. How could I resist that? I bit my lip.

“Okay..” I said. His eyes lit up.

“Because.. I really do need you here.” He said. He held my hands tighter. “I didn’t mean what I said. I do need you. I don’t know what to do with myself without you, I-” I cut him off. I heard enough. I grabbed his sweat drenched shirt, and pulled him closer, kissing him hard on the mouth. I felt him smile again. He grabbed my waist, now pushing me up against the wall. My heart beat faster, the higher up he moved his hands. I tangled my fingers in his hair, also still drenched in sweat. But that didn’t bother me. I had him, and that’s all that mattered. He kissed me harder, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I held his face in my hands.
“I missed you.” I sighed. He kissed me back, harder than before.

“I missed you more.” He said. I bit my lip. If only he knew..
He kissed my neck harder, as I tugged on his hair.

“Hey you two..” Jesse laughed. Kellin sighed, turning around.
“Can you give us a minute.” Kellin said. I smiled, still clinging onto him. Jesse laughed.
“Just be on the bus in 15 minutes.” He said. Kellin nodded. Jesse looked at me, then Kellin, and smiled before walking out the door. Kellin looked back up at me.

“Now..” He said “Where were we?”