Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 113.

I sighed, turning around walking back to the bus. My heart was pounding. I got back and saw Kellin. He wasn’t happy.

“What was that?!” He yelled. His eyes constantly went from raging to on the verge of tears. I felt my heart sank.

“Kellin it w-“

“He kissed you, Jess! You’re mine, and another guy kissed you, and you’re surprisingly okay with it! I should go over there and just.. ugh!” He was fuming. This Kellin scared me.
“Kellin, please, calm down” I said. I looked up at him, frightened.
“What did he say to you.” He said. I bit my lip.
“Jess, what did he say.” I looked down.
“He.. he said he’s in love with me.” I said softly.
“And did you tell him you were getting married?” Kellin yelled. He grabbed my hand, holding it in front of my face, showing me the ring.
“I couldn’t tell him that, Kellin!” I yelled.

“And why not!” He yelled back. I felt the tears start to come back. Another argument. Taylor was right.

“Kellin! Just stop yelling at me, okay! Just leave me alone!” I quickly ran on the bus. I heard him follow right behind me. I went into the back room; the only room with a door and shut it, locking it behind me.

I didn’t know what I wanted anymore.