Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 130.

Throughout the show, Kellin would glance over at me in the wings and smile. My heart would jump. This was finally happening for us. Something we thought was impossible was finally happening. As excited as I was, what made me happy was how happy Kellin was. This was what he wanted, all he wanted.

After the final song, he ran backstage, lifting me up, spinning me around again. I could help but smile, so big my face started to hurt. He finally put me down, kissing me harder than before. He held my face in his hands, then moved them up, tangling his fingers through my hair. It was incredible. Never have I felt this way before when he’s kissed me. Everything felt perfect, like a fairy tale. I felt like the queen, and he was my king, and we were going to have our own little prince or princess.
He finally moved away, pulling me close, leaning his forehead on mine. He was still sweaty from the show. I didn’t mind at all. He tried catching his breath.

“Jess, this.. this is incredible.” He said. He smiled. I gently ran my fingers down his cheeks, holding him closely.

“I love you.” I sighed. He kissed me again, just as passionate as the first time.
“Jess, I.. I want to admit that.. I’ve.. I’ve always imagined this.. with us.. back when we were in school.. before all of this..” I giggled.

“Me too..” I said softly. He gently kissed my forehead, holding me tightly up against him.
Jenna and Jesse came over to us. Jenna was smiling.

“Congratulations” Jesse said, he smiled, holding his hand out for Kellin. Kellin continued beaming, pulling Jesse into a hug. I sighed. He was adorable. He was perfect. He was mine.

And we were finally going to get the family we’ve both always wanted.